• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
They picked one of the worst possible times to release it. It would have to go up against the long awaited return of 2D Metroid and Sinnoh.
You do know that this game is multiplat right? Even in your doomsday scenario it’s on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC. Most likely it does well because the announcement has a lot of public buzz behind it and it’s got Spongebob and TMNT in it.

Nintykid

Smash Apprentice
Not really speculation but something interesting (that probably will change majorly overtime so this will be useless info but still cool nonetheless)

I'm in both the Ludosity and NASB Discord, and a playtester who played the beta version made a tierlist of the character currently shown in the trailer:

34_discord_harder_better_faster_stronger_meme_-_YouTube_-_Google_Chrome_7_13_2021_4_42_33_PM.png

Since we got months until we get the actual game comes out I thought this would be a cool look into the current standing of the character.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
If there's something like Final Smashes, I picture Lincoln having the Sister Tornado going around pulling in opponents to get pummelled in a twister of sibling fights.

SpecterFlower

Smash Ace
just posted this in another thread but just found this one.

I think adding Toph and zuko to the avatar representation could represent the 4 main bending styles, also toph and zuko are the best characters from avatar, (azula is great too but zuko comes first, maybe as DLC).

D

Deleted member

Trailer Analysis (Played on YouTube at .25 speed):
Before i say anything, the game looks pretty good aesthetically Many, MANY of the character modules look Steller but a few i feel need to be worked on(Sandy and Patrick to name a few),However this is a trailer and the game is not done yet so things can change. Also if we can find clips to references of these moves that would be great because... THERE IS A CRACK TONE OF REFRENCES

-Looks like every character has multiple intros/outros in the game.
-Michelangelo and Leonardo are based on there 80s counterparts, but the stages looks to be based on the Rise incarnation.
-Lincoln may use yoyos in his moveset based of the intro.
-Powdered toast man has a arm fart move, that shoots crumbs at his opponent, ala Rosalina and Luma side b.
-Sandy neutral air is her extending her fist in both directions.
-All character seem to have a unique down animation
-PTM based on one of his intro has a multi jab (He may be the captain falcon equivalent of this game)
-Mikey has a uppercut
-Sandy has a move where her boots turn to like stills to extend herself.
-Lincoln forward air is him pulling out VR glasses and swinging a light saber
-Patrick may use a lot of stomach moves if his intros are to be assumed... also one of his intro has him putting down a phone? on the ground
-Oblina looks fantastic, and based on her gameplay, may use her body, screams, and semi shapeshifting abilities in her kit.
-In Nigel's intro, he has a doll/medicine with him? not sure what it is though
-Whoever on the devs team made decided the western air temple needed to be a stage is a freaking genius. We see rubble, an air glider, and vines around it.
- Patrick has a drop kick for his forward aerial
-New York city tops has foot clan in the background along with foot clan graffiti
-Patrick once again brings an old favorite... the single scoop strawberry cone with a chocolate dip dive as his down air.... though his model is sticking out of the cone a bit.
-Air grab, as confirmed to be in the game by the deves, is done by Patrick but the range of that grab is .... horrifying to say the least
-Oblina gets Lokied by Patrick hulk in the Sewars
-WHO THE FREAK IS THE GUY SURFING IN THE BACKGROUND OF THE SEWARS 39 SECONDS IN THE VIDEO. It looks like Donatello rise version
-Lucy may use her card/book, umbrellas and a teleport in her specials based of her into
-Probably the best models in this intro goes to SpongeBob.
-Helga uses a lot of tools, like a slingshot and a baseball bat and a ground kick in this game. (makes my hope of Arnold waiver a bit).
-I don't recall a lot from rugrats, but when reptar uses his beam, his scales light up too.
-Spongebob sneeze is his forward air? he makes a weird face.
-REPTAR NEUTRAL SPECIAL IS BIG AND FEREAKING FAST. COVERS ABOUT HALF OF BATTLEFIELD.
-One of SpongeBob's move is imagination rainbow, from the box episode. Forward ait is a jellyfish net
-Graveyard has graves going up and down on the stage.
-Reptar tail is deadly, big hitbox and comes out quick and fast. Both in the ait and on the ground.
-Looks like Zim walks using his spider legs on his back pack. Still have 0 idea what gir is for this game, as he appears in zims intro and also the end as a character.
-Danny has... eye lazars??? Might be ectoplasm but idk. Also why is it white.
-Zim has shadow ball move.
-The irken stage seems to be a roaming stage (at least in the background)
-Leo has a divekick... that's slow, also reference to the arcade game of him spinning his swords while he is fighting danny in the ghost zone.
-Zim has both a gnome throw, and uses a toy moose in his moves.
-Nigel has a tussling English man stance.
-PTM stage is a table, and the burnt toast is a stage hazard if it goes up.
-Spongebob up special is the flying remote control spatula from the very first spongebob episode ever.
-Lucy has a bat up special.
-Everyone has a unique run animation.
-Patrick... farts out a lazar... may be a refrence to iron buns
-Loud house has alot of stuff/ refrences. The cat and one of the loud sisters(the princess one)
-Blast zones are in the game as well.
-Cameo of King jellyfish and flying dtuchman
- There is a wakeup attack
-Spongebob has a bubble blow attack
-Reptar has a flame breath neutral air.
-Sandy has a jetpack special.
-Mikey has a spinning turtle shell attack
-Helga has a counter using a baseball bat.
-Patrick has a air special with a trophy... not sure what it does as it cuts before it is shown. Same with a air move and a krabby patty.
-Leo has a back stab move

The end showns a splatter effect of krabby patties, pizza, and Goo..

And thats all thats shown. Im not as knowledgeable of nick as i want to be but i will follow the game as close as i can towards release. Again PLEASE let me know if I missed anything/got something wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
My most wanted in terms of moveset potential would be XJ9 and Rudy (just think of what he could do with drawings and chalk portals), and I also have sentimental attachment to both of them. If not Rudy, then Snap, but he has less moveset potential. Other universes I would want to see represented, even if not playable, are Kablam (VERY sentimental attachment), Angry Beavers, Rocko's Modern Life, As Told By Ginger, and maybe even Catscratch, although that's pretty much a forgotten show at this point. Rocket Power could also be cool for a stage or something.

One thing I don't like is that it doesn't look like there will be voice samples, let alone new lines recorded which I would never really expect. But no voices at all would be really disappointing.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
Trailer Analysis (Played on YouTube at .25 speed):
Before i say anything, the game looks pretty good aesthetically Many, MANY of the character modules look Steller but a few i feel need to be worked on(Sandy and Patrick to name a few),However this is a trailer and the game is not done yet so things can change. Also if we can find clips to references of these moves that would be great because... THERE IS A CRACK TONE OF REFRENCES

-Looks like every character has multiple intros/outros in the game.
-Michelangelo and Leonardo are based on there 80s counterparts, but the stages looks to be based on the Rise incarnation.
-Lincoln may use yoyos in his moveset based of the intro.
-Powdered toast man has a arm fart move, that shoots crumbs at his opponent, ala Rosalina and Luma side b.
-Sandy neutral air is her extending her fist in both directions.
-All character seem to have a unique down animation
-PTM based on one of his intro has a multi jab (He may be the captain falcon equivalent of this game)
-Mikey has a uppercut
-Sandy has a move where her boots turn to like stills to extend herself.
-Lincoln forward air is him pulling out VR glasses and swinging a light saber
-Patrick may use a lot of stomach moves if his intros are to be assumed... also one of his intro has him putting down a phone? on the ground
-Oblina looks fantastic, and based on her gameplay, may use her body, screams, and semi shapeshifting abilities in her kit.
-In Nigel's intro, he has a doll/medicine with him? not sure what it is though
-Whoever on the devs team made decided the western air temple needed to be a stage is a freaking genius. We see rubble, an air glider, and vines around it.
- Patrick has a drop kick for his forward aerial
-New York city tops has foot clan in the background along with foot clan graffiti
-Patrick once again brings an old favorite... the single scoop strawberry cone with a chocolate dip dive as his down air.... though his model is sticking out of the cone a bit.
-Air grab, as confirmed to be in the game by the deves, is done by Patrick but the range of that grab is .... horrifying to say the least
-Oblina gets Lokied by Patrick hulk in the Sewars
-WHO THE FREAK IS THE GUY SURFING IN THE BACKGROUND OF THE SEWARS 39 SECONDS IN THE VIDEO. It looks like Donatello rise version
-Lucy may use her card/book, umbrellas and a teleport in her specials based of her into
-Probably the best models in this intro goes to SpongeBob.
-Helga uses a lot of tools, like a slingshot and a baseball bat and a ground kick in this game. (makes my hope of Arnold waiver a bit).
-I don't recall a lot from rugrats, but when reptar uses his beam, his scales light up too.
-Spongebob sneeze is his forward air? he makes a weird face.
-REPTAR NEUTRAL SPECIAL IS BIG AND FEREAKING FAST. COVERS ABOUT HALF OF BATTLEFIELD.
-One of SpongeBob's move is imagination rainbow, from the box episode. Forward ait is a jellyfish net
-Graveyard has graves going up and down on the stage.
-Reptar tail is deadly, big hitbox and comes out quick and fast. Both in the ait and on the ground.
-Looks like Zim walks using his spider legs on his back pack. Still have 0 idea what gir is for this game, as he appears in zims intro and also the end as a character.
-Danny has... eye lazars??? Might be ectoplasm but idk. Also why is it white.
-Zim has shadow ball move.
-The irken stage seems to be a roaming stage (at least in the background)
-Leo has a divekick... that's slow, also reference to the arcade game of him spinning his swords while he is fighting danny in the ghost zone.
-Zim has both a gnome throw, and uses a toy moose in his moves.
-Nigel has a tussling English man stance.
-PTM stage is a table, and the burnt toast is a stage hazard if it goes up.
-Spongebob up special is the flying remote control spatula from the very first spongebob episode ever.
-Lucy has a bat up special.
-Everyone has a unique run animation.
-Patrick... farts out a lazar... may be a refrence to iron buns
-Loud house has alot of stuff/ refrences. The cat and one of the loud sisters(the princess one)
-Blast zones are in the game as well.
-Cameo of King jellyfish and flying dtuchman
- There is a wakeup attack
-Spongebob has a bubble blow attack
-Reptar has a flame breath neutral air.
-Sandy has a jetpack special.
-Mikey has a spinning turtle shell attack
-Helga has a counter using a baseball bat.
-Patrick has a air special with a trophy... not sure what it does as it cuts before it is shown. Same with a air move and a krabby patty.
-Leo has a back stab move

The end showns a splatter effect of krabby patties, pizza, and Goo..

And thats all thats shown. Im not as knowledgeable of nick as i want to be but i will follow the game as close as i can towards release. Again PLEASE let me know if I missed anything/got something wrong.
Great analysis, also I’m pretty sure Patrick’s butt laser is a reference to the episode where he and Spongebob were spies

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
Going up against Pokemon is a bad call, but frankly, I expect this to outsell Metroid substantially.
well it's also gonna be a Pokemon remake that most were immediately turned off by. Plus I'm certain Nick has a much bigger audience it can grab than Metroid and maybe this particular Pokemon game (not saying Pokemon overall but this particular entry is rubbing people the wrong way). The game also not releasing at $60 will help

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
well it's also gonna be a Pokemon remake that most were immediately turned off by. Plus I'm certain Nick has a much bigger audience it can grab than Metroid and maybe this particular Pokemon game (not saying Pokemon overall but this particular entry is rubbing people the wrong way). The game also not releasing at $60 will help
It will still sell tens of millions of copies anyways because Pokemon.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Sooo... what do we gotta do to get The Crimson Chin in this thing? Crimson Chin v Reptar: Dawn of Justice?

KA-CHIN!

DFHa9bmXsAAFUh0.png

For obscurity points... hehehehehe throw in the Butt Ugly Martians hahaha and please throw this song in there somehow hahaha

We are the martians, the BUTT ugly martians!

"If you try and go too far
You will see how tough we are.

If you try it anyway,
then you're gonna hear me say

B K M! B B K M!

LET'S GET UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
If we do get Ren and Stimpy as a duo fighter, this should be their Final Smash/special attack:
(Spongebob would have Goofy Goober and Lincoln Loud with the Sister tornado)

Etheus Rook

Smash Apprentice
It will still sell tens of millions of copies anyways because Pokemon.
I agree with this. Pokemon could release an actual turd (which is coincidentally what even the original D/P were) and it would still outsell everything else.

You're still overestimating Metroid though. Most people do, and that's because Metroid fans pirate games rather than purchase them.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
If we do get Ren and Stimpy as a duo fighter, this should be their Final Smash/special attack:
(Spongebob would have Goofy Goober and Lincoln Loud with the Sister tornado)
honestly kind of hope we only get like 1 duo character, Punchtime Explosion did several characters that were duo characters and it just felt odd

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Loud House is gonna be the Fire Emblem of the roster.
Edit: Probably

(Too many characters)
That would imply that they would all have similar movesets, which won't be the case considering how radically different their personalities and interests are. It's moreso the Pokemon of the roster.

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
I can see it the game would be called Loud House battle royal featuring Nicktoon all stars
Loud House is gonna be the Fire Emblem of the roster.
Edit: Probably

(Too many characters)
I can see it the game would be called Loud House battle royal featuring Nicktoon all stars

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord

sort of like Spongebob Squarepants Featuring Nicktoons: Globs of Doom? Or how the Nicktoons series is known as Spongebob and Friends in Europe?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I did a bit of digging and there's a good chance this game's gonna launch at a cheap price, one of the kart racers was released just last year and it was sold for 20 to 30 bucks at launch, this is clearly cheaply made too based on reusing assets and lack of voice lines but a low price to compensate

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Ace
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location
Kappa Mikey
Oh my God, Kappa Mikey. I didn't think anyone else remembered that show.
Not really speculation but something interesting (that probably will change majorly overtime so this will be useless info but still cool nonetheless)

I'm in both the Ludosity and NASB Discord, and a playtester who played the beta version made a tierlist of the character currently shown in the trailer:

View attachment 322668

Since we got months until we get the actual game comes out I thought this would be a cool look into the current standing of the character.
Zim top tier and Nigel high tier?

This game really is a dream come true.

Top Bottom