• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Although this year we have two regular Nick games. We've got SpongeBob Cosmic Shake earlier this year and now we have Avatar: Quest for Balance coming out this holiday season.
Cosmic Shake is a different publisher so wouldn't effect NASB at all. Avatar is same publisher but is the first time time this has happened so its not like there is a pattern to go off

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Something I've noticed about the old Squidward wheelchair leak is that all 3 of the poses featured could feasibly be loss animations - perhaps each character is getting 3 different loss animations, one for each ranking? Would check out with the Rocko update introducing extra taunts.

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
Something I've noticed about the old Squidward wheelchair leak is that all 3 of the poses featured could feasibly be loss animations - perhaps each character is getting 3 different loss animations, one for each ranking? Would check out with the Rocko update introducing extra taunts.
I guess it could be, but looking at the pictures I think the first 2 could fit as aerial attacks.

Baysha

Smash Ace
To appease people who want The Angry Beavers but not anger people who don't want them as a duo they should add "The Angry Beavers" but instead of Norbert and Dagget it's just the entire show itself.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
ok so here's what I've gathered

GameMill released one or two games yearly for a long time, until Nickelodeon Kart Racers 1. Presumably due to the commercial success of that game, they became able to start making more and more games in a given year. Kart Racers 1 released in 2018 and as far as I can tell was the only game they released in 2018?

Anyways, 2019 gave us 2 games, American Ninja Warrior and Street Outlaws, 2020 gave us 3 games, GI Joe, Cobra Kai and Kart Racers 2, 2021 gave us 4 games, Street Outlaws 2, Cruis'n Blast, Nerf Legends and NASB obviously, then 2022 gave us 4 games as well, Little League World Series 2, NHRA Championship Drag Racing, Cobra Kai 2 and Kart Racers 3.

Finally, in this year, 2023, we have Nascar Arcade Rush and Avatar Quest for Balance confirmed to be releasing this year and a new leak that seems to imply Skull Island Rise of Kong will also be releasing this year. That puts us at 3 confirmed GameMill games this year, but ever since 2021 they've managed to put out 4 games per year.

In conclusion, mayyyybe it's a little too early to call anything just yet

darkvortex

Smash Champion
ok so here's what I've gathered

GameMill released one or two games yearly for a long time, until Nickelodeon Kart Racers 1. Presumably due to the commercial success of that game, they became able to start making more and more games in a given year. Kart Racers 1 released in 2018 and as far as I can tell was the only game they released in 2018?

Anyways, 2019 gave us 2 games, American Ninja Warrior and Street Outlaws, 2020 gave us 3 games, GI Joe, Cobra Kai and Kart Racers 2, 2021 gave us 4 games, Street Outlaws 2, Cruis'n Blast, Nerf Legends and NASB obviously, then 2022 gave us 4 games as well, Little League World Series 2, NHRA Championship Drag Racing, Cobra Kai 2 and Kart Racers 3.

Finally, in this year, 2023, we have Nascar Arcade Rush and Avatar Quest for Balance confirmed to be releasing this year and a new leak that seems to imply Skull Island Rise of Kong will also be releasing this year. That puts us at 3 confirmed GameMill games this year, but ever since 2021 they've managed to put out 4 games per year.

In conclusion, mayyyybe it's a little too early to call anything just yet
Kong is apparently listed for 2024. Though that could be a placeholder

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
The Comic Con "upcoming games" panel is being hosted by a website called Skewed and Reviewed - their description for the panel does mention "rumoured games".
The site primarily posts press releases and weird content farm non-articles, and has posted content from GameMill in the past, including today's funne monke game

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
The Comic Con "upcoming games" panel is being hosted by a website called Skewed and Reviewed - their description for the panel does mention "rumoured games".
The site primarily posts press releases and weird content farm non-articles, and has posted content from GameMill in the past, including today's funne monke game
I'm not really expecting NASB2 to be announced at freaking ComicCon. That's too big of an event for a game like this.

darkvortex

Smash Champion
I'm not really expecting NASB2 to be announced at freaking ComicCon. That's too big of an event for a game like this.
I don't think it is really. this panel is all about licensed tie in games and will probably have stuff on a lower tier than nasb. I still don't see either though

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Even ignoring the fact that things of this size and smaller have been announced at ComicCon...you realize that ComicCon is really hurting for guests this year, right? The ongoing actors and writers strikes basically gutted the potential guest list. So if any year were to have announcements of a smaller scale, it would be this one.

And this is coming from someone who doesn't think it'll be there. To say ComicCon, especially this year, is "too big of an event" for it is wildly ignorant.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Aren't a majority of the things that get announced at Comic Cons just toys, t-shirts, and stuff like that? Pretty much any game, even just a website flash game or app, would be a bigger deal than that.
To put it into perspective, Neopets has been at the last few ComicCons despite being so very past its prime and being run by a skeleton crew.

It's really not something reserved for like, AAA game, comic, and movie announcements.

darkvortex

Smash Champion
Aren't a majority of the things that get announced at Comic Cons just toys, t-shirts, and stuff like that? Pretty much any game, even just a website flash game or app, would be a bigger deal than that.
Comic con San degio has been where Marvel and DC and others have been doing their big "let's announce the next 5 years of movies" for a bit now but they literally can't do that this year so

Last edited:
Top Bottom