• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
tbh with how many 2010's Nick kids there are on the NASBcord I'm surprised they don't speculate more on who the next TLH rep would be

because let's face it more Louds are your only chance of getting any character who was created after 2008

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
tbh with how many 2010's Nick kids there are on the NASBcord I'm surprised they don't speculate more on who the next TLH rep would be

because let's face it more Louds are your only chance of getting any character who was created after 2008
And I'm not really believing that TLH will get a new rep due to a lack of demand for one.

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
I’m expecting this to come off as tinfoil hat-y but…

I was looking through old kids choice award memes (basically the hall of fame of the official Discord server of posts)

And I came across this

View attachment 374609
This definitely caught my attention because

Well let’s look at it

The top 10 in order are:
1) Jenny
2) Hugh
3) Otis
4) Kappa Mikey
5) Garfield
6) El Tigre
7) Angry Beavers
8) Squidward
9) Glitch Techs
10) Jimmy Neutron

Now it’s safe to exclude Garfield since he would’ve certainly been included in the launch roster by this point

But the rest of these

Jenny and Hugh were the first DLC we got and Rocko was highly wanted from people at Fair Play to the point where they publicly said Rocko would be DLC before he was even confirmed

Not only that, but this is probably also the only poll I’ve seen (that seems to be prominent enough seeing as Rep is making a joke about actually acknowledging it) that has Hugh above Jimmy. We know the DLC was decided like, well after the games release, but it does make me wonder if this specific poll played a factor

Aside from them, we also have El Tigre, Squidward and Jimmy, all leaked at this point and pretty safely in

That leaves 4 characters here, Otis, Kappa Mikey, Angry Beavers and Glitch Techs

I’ve already speculated we’d get Otis and Angry Beavers and Glitch Techs could probably go either way, but I was admittedly never really aware that Kappa Mikey was such a sought after character apparently, if only for a brief period of time

But then you also have the obviously fake Kappa Mikey leak from the day the trailer released as well as Rep’s recent tweet directly referencing Kappa Mikey. Combine that with (don’t quote me on this) his creator being very much on board with Kappa Mikey getting in the game publicly, is it possible that we may be underestimating Kappa Mikey’s chances? Or it’s just another Rep troll idk

Text wall over
I think it make sense that they looked at poll and online popularity to build a sequel roster. I wonder if Kappa Mikey is actually in the game if it's going to open the door to more non-Nickelodeon cartoons in the future. But in all honestly despite this poll and Rep tweet I still think his chances are very low in the grand scheme of thing.

Also I'm surprised Timmy wasn't a top 10 characters in this poll. Maybe people didn't voted for him because they figured he had low chances either way, but it's kind of sad in a way, it's easily one of Nick biggest cartoons ever.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Also I'm surprised Timmy wasn't a top 10 characters in this poll. Maybe people didn't voted for him because they figured he had low chances either way, but it's kind of sad in a way, it's easily one of Nick biggest cartoons ever.
Jimmy's not topping the poll despite being considered the #1 request after Jenny came so I'm assuming the opposite, that the poll was from a time when we thought they were hard locks.

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
I’m expecting this to come off as tinfoil hat-y but…

I was looking through old kids choice award memes (basically the hall of fame of the official Discord server of posts)

And I came across this

View attachment 374609
This definitely caught my attention because

Well let’s look at it

The top 10 in order are:
1) Jenny
2) Hugh
3) Otis
4) Kappa Mikey
5) Garfield
6) El Tigre
7) Angry Beavers
8) Squidward
9) Glitch Techs
10) Jimmy Neutron

Now it’s safe to exclude Garfield since he would’ve certainly been included in the launch roster by this point

But the rest of these

Jenny and Hugh were the first DLC we got and Rocko was highly wanted from people at Fair Play to the point where they publicly said Rocko would be DLC before he was even confirmed

Not only that, but this is probably also the only poll I’ve seen (that seems to be prominent enough seeing as Rep is making a joke about actually acknowledging it) that has Hugh above Jimmy. We know the DLC was decided like, well after the games release, but it does make me wonder if this specific poll played a factor

Aside from them, we also have El Tigre, Squidward and Jimmy, all leaked at this point and pretty safely in

That leaves 4 characters here, Otis, Kappa Mikey, Angry Beavers and Glitch Techs

I’ve already speculated we’d get Otis and Angry Beavers and Glitch Techs could probably go either way, but I was admittedly never really aware that Kappa Mikey was such a sought after character apparently, if only for a brief period of time

But then you also have the obviously fake Kappa Mikey leak from the day the trailer released as well as Rep’s recent tweet directly referencing Kappa Mikey. Combine that with (don’t quote me on this) his creator being very much on board with Kappa Mikey getting in the game publicly, is it possible that we may be underestimating Kappa Mikey’s chances? Or it’s just another Rep troll idk

Text wall over
Okay so if this poll is to be believed then where does Vlad fit in with this?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Although based on who got in as DLC for the first game and the leaked newcomers, it's clear that fan demand will play a heavy role in who gets picked.
Yes, but not for every newcomer. Vlad isn't exactly a poll topper.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Yes, but not for every newcomer. Vlad isn't exactly a poll topper.
Although Vlad is quite well requested. Being the main villain of one of Nick's most popular franchises can do that to you. Plus, there's also the matter of Nicktoons Unite nostalgia.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Although Vlad is quite well requested. Being the main villain of one of Nick's most popular franchises can do that to you. Plus, there's also the matter of Nicktoons Unite nostalgia.
so, i guess it's a matter of time until Plankton & Professor Calamitous sneak in then

Sammerbro44

Smash Apprentice
Why did no one disagree with my theory you’re supposed to laugh and tell me I’m crazy
I actually really like your theory (mostly because it means the angry beavers are likely to get in lol), but also because the parallels you've drawn are well thought out. I still personally feel that Kappa Mikey is a longshot, but I've seen weirder things happen.
Okay so if this poll is to be believed then where does Vlad fit in with this?
This is a good point and makes me think back to Vlad's positioning on the leaked box art. Vlad isn't like the other characters who are jumping out at you from the side like Spongebob, Patrick, Jenny, Raph, and Jimmy are. Rather, he's in the back, overlooking the rest of the fighters. If QG's tinfoil hat is positioned correctly on their head, then this could lead to the idea that Vlad may be heavily relevant to a potential story mode/arcade final boss, but may not actually be playable in the game or be an unlockable character you get after beating story/arcade mode.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Either way not every newcomer is gonna jive with everyone. Even if the 2010's Nick fans on NASBcord don't care, adding Rocket Power or Angry Beavers characters would attract more people to the game than Harvey Beaks...as would adding another Loud sister, regardless if it'd piss off those of us who don't mind the 100% possibility that Rocko will not be the final 90's Nick character added.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
I found the results to the poll I was talking about earlier, it's a strawpoll though so it keeps crashing on me and I probably won't be able to see the FULL results but:

So this poll was simply asking "who is your most wanted character?" and you could only pick one option (you also had to give a name to vote so I imagine they weeded out troll votes)

I'm gonna exclude the characters that are already in or leaked

Also this definitely wasn't a small poll it got over 2000 responses

idk if I should count Nick Jr/Live Action so I simply won't but will mention them if they placed high

Besides Kappa Mikey I'm also excluding third parties but will mention them when they appear

the results are something like:
Jenny and Hugh go here

1) Otis (154 votes)

2) Kappa Mikey (103 votes)

Garfield and El Tigre goes here

3) Angry Beavers (59 votes)

Squidward goes here

4) Glitch Techs Duo (55 votes)

Jimmy Neutron and Rocko go here

5) Crimson Chin (38 votes)

Aang goes here

6) Zuko (37 votes)

7) Professor Membrane (31 votes)

8) Henry & June (31 votes)

Pablo from Backyardigans got 30 votes

9) Fanboy & Chum Chum (29 votes)

10) Carl Wheezer/Snap (28 votes)

11) Vendetta (24 votes)

12) Mr. Krabs/Jorgen Von Strangle/Dib (23 votes)

Ren & Stimpy go here

13) Kitty Katswell (19 votes)

14) Timmy Turner/Mr. Meaty Duo (18 votes)

Donnie and Raph go here (they were counted as one vote)

15) Stu Pickles/Shredder (16 votes)

Blue from Blue's Clues also got 16 votes
Po got 15 votes (third party)
Skipper got 14 votes (again third party)

16) Bessie/Catscratch Trio (13 votes)

17) Tak (12 votes)

CatDog and Korra go here
Wubbzy also tied with Korra

18) Ultra-Lord (10 votes)

Live Action Dora goes here (smh)

19) Arnold (9 votes)

20) Vicky/Queen Vexus (8 votes)

Doug places here and is tied with
21) Boog (7 votes)

22) Crocker (6 votes)

23) Plankton/Robot and Monster/Splinter/Dudley Puppy/Leni Loud (5 votes)
April O'Neil and Kid Danger also placed here (former is in latter is live action)

24) Larry the Lobster, Ickis and Luna Loud (4 votes)
and finally here is where Vlad places, tied with the 3 above

25) Squilliam/Heffer/Krumm (3 votes)

26) Sheen Estevez/Angelica (2 votes)
Roger from Doug also got 2 votes

27) Kyle/Gerald/Tommy/Chuckie/Charlotte/Lori Loud (1 vote)

and finally we have 4 dishonorable mentions, being 4 characters that were no ones most wanted, those being
Pearl/Eliza/Pinky Malinky/Angus and Parker (ROBBED)

1689214890384.png

here's a useless pie chart, have a taste

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I think one of my favourite voice lines in NASB is Rocko shouting "look out!" - but only because of it's specific context, because it implies that after being KO'd Rocko just barrels into a crowd of random pedestrians/spectators.

Why did no one disagree with my theory you’re supposed to laugh and tell me I’m crazy
I actually would agree with your theory. It's just that I question how Kappa Mikey would be the first character to get in that isn't owned wholesale by Paramount. You'd think that Timmy Turner, Doug, or even Skipper would get the first invite before Mikey does.

But if you ask me, I would **** a brick if he DID get in, before those guys or not.
I think one of my favourite voice lines in NASB is Rocko shouting "look out!" - but only because of it's specific context, because it implies that after being KO'd Rocko just barrels into a crowd of random pedestrians/spectators.
Headcanon accepted.

Well we finally got playable Rocksteady.....oh Bebop and Shredder too
I wonder how that mechanic works? Although I would have preferred to see Bebop and Rocksteady be playable without further mutations, I'll take what I can get.
Cute little promo art posted by Fair Play Labs. No hints (duh), but it's cute.
IT'S OFFICIAL, BOBBLERS! BUB POPS THE PARTY!

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
Apologies for nerding for a moment but my pipe dream pick is Jennika from TMNT and I am in awe that she almost made the top 100 and besides the obvious of Donnie and Raph:

was only outplaced by Casey Jones and Bebop and Rocksteady (duo) out of all TMNT characters, and only by a few placements at that

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Very pleasantly surprised by Krabs' results, probably shouldn't be since he's a beloved character from far-and-away the most popular show in the roster, but still.

EDIT: Wooo, Heffer made the top 100!

edit 2: who the hell allowed tak to get top 20

Last edited:

Oshawott777

Smash Cadet
I know she's a pipedream, but I'm glad Ember made the top 25!

Also, I really hope they put in character profiles. Like, Smash, and Multiversus, have them and I like reading a bit of info on these characters.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
and The Welcome to the Wayne Kids are at the bottom, it's sad to see that no one knows the show and that their chances are completely small which leaves me sad.

Last edited:

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
How did TWO Louds make the top 25?! Super happy about it, but also in shock!

Glad to see that Catscratch and Ember held up well!

Ugh, Vendetta....

I'm surprised Squidward, Jimmy, and El Tigre dropped, even if just by a few places. Same goes for Vlad.
I wonder if the leaks had an effect on this. Considering there were less points to go around, people who knew they were in probably omitted them from their poll results. Whereas Timmy remained high up and Krabs rose because anyone who saw the leaks knew they weren't leaked and thus expressed demand for them.

Granted, this poll and the previous Mega Poll were graded differently. This one asked for three most wanted characters in descending order, while the Mega Poll asked for each character on a scale of 0-5, which is probably why a lot of these cult following characters did so well this time. Less points to go around, so a lot of the crowd-pleasers who people love (but aren't #1 wishlist characters) didn't do as well this time, since they gained less points in passing. So, for example, Squidward doesn't have the same cult push/popularity as Miko (a lot of GT and Rule 34 fans push her as their #1 wishlist character), but has the greater overall popularity, so he's able to collect more points in passing but doesn't gain as many points from being someone's wishlist pick. Granted, the flaw in this logic is that Dib didn't rise at all, but it also shows that the second IZ rep vote is split between him and his dad.

Also....
anne.PNG

Okay then...

I know she's a pipedream
I wouldn't say so! I know we already have Vlad, but I think she still has a good shot! Danny Phantom demand remains strong, she scored Top 25 in both this poll and the last one, and there's no legal issues or anything hindering her inclusion!

Last edited:

LimeTH

Smash Lord
View attachment 374675
THE LATEST AND GREATEST NICKBRAWL MOST WANTED CHARACTER POLL RESULTS ARE HERE! I personally love this top 25 a lot, thoughts?

Full results: https://shorturl.at/BJNO2
To those of you who voted for Dagget and Norbert separately enough to put Dag in the top 50 and Norb in the top 100, here's to you.

To everyone else, y'all suck.. I'm glad enough people want the Beavers enough to put them in the top 10, even if it's not in a form I'd prefer. It's still something.

Dib didn't rise at all, but it also shows that the second IZ rep vote is split between him and his dad.
Looking at the list, looks more like his competition was GIR, since he was the next IZ character down.

Stick Stickly not showing up at all is a little sad, but I mean, I could be missing him, there are a lot of names.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Top Bottom