• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

dlewis53

Smash Lord
It's here

EDIT: JOJO'S BACK???
Looks like a pretty solid roster so far; I'm guessing that All-Star Brawl influenced the choices for newcomers so far.

My only real issues with it are the inclusions of Jojo and a purple Reptar; Jojo doesn't fit at all (and based on what you guys have said, she's left Nickelodeon), and as for Purple Reptar...why? What's the point?

Anyways, definitely a good roster so far despite that, and I'm interested to see who else shows up!

...Although I still want to know if they changed how the drifting works.

Edit: HOW IS TOPH DRIVING A CAR?
The same reason she has aerial attacks in All-Star Brawl (up to and including summoning an Earth platform out of nothing): it's a video game.

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
Also they seem to be very focused on Raphael with the other turtles missing, and Shredder is a pit crew member now.
Perhaps they're responding to the "too much TMNT" complaints. Which I think is odd cause all 4 turtles would be much less egregious in a kart racer.

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
...Purple Reptar is his own slot?

Edit: HOW IS TOPH DRIVING A CAR?
Toph Riding a Car is giving me an idea.

Perhaps they're responding to the "too much TMNT" complaints. Which I think is odd cause all 4 turtles would be much less egregious in a kart racer.
Or They're Saving The Turtles as Unlockables, i mean didn't we saw donnie in one of the screenshots?

View attachment 360687
...So are Purple Reptar and Mirage Raph alts or a Metal Mario thing?

Also they seem to be very focused on Raphael with the other turtles missing, and Shredder is a pit crew member now.
Is Zuko a Skin? and In The Game?

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
And there’s talk of Susie being a racer too, which would give Rugrats 6 reps if Purple Reptar is his own racer.

D

Deleted member

I do think we get the other turtles at least. There was some evidence for them iirc, and there's no reason not to if you have stuff like purple reptar

Last edited by a moderator:

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
Are you implying that they've cut the other turtles? Cuz that's obviously not happening.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Are you implying that they've cut the other turtles? Cuz that's obviously not happening.
I'm just thinking that from how much focus they've put on Raphael and Raphael alone. Even though this is a game where adding all four turtles would be just as easy as recoloring their bandanas.

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Glad to see Lincoln/Clyde/Lucy back (also if Clyde's on the base roster will they get an unlockable?) Though still disappointed that Danny's by himself in yet another crossover... But we have unlockable racers so who knows!

Last edited:

dlewis53

Smash Lord
Having seen the whole video, I'm gonna be skeptical about this (as the video itself mentions, this could just be an incredibly elaborate troll), but considering what happened with the Garfield leak, I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

I will say though that if this is legit and Krabs is indeed a future DLC character (thus confirming there will indeed be more after Rocko), I do love the idea of what I assume to be his Neutral Special being the giant pill from "Mid-Life Crustacean"; that's freaking hilarious!

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I'm erring 51/49 on Krabs, fake to real - if it is real I think it may have been an intentional marketing stunt. If it isn't, we'll likely see the release of a very advanced modding tool shortly after (given a Mr. Krabs mod over Wario was a breakthrough moment for Smash Wii U modding, it may be an injoke to call back to that)

Last edited:

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
I'm just thinking that from how much focus they've put on Raphael and Raphael alone. Even though this is a game where adding all four turtles would be just as easy as recoloring their bandanas.
We've already seen all 4 turtles in screenshots. Cutting the other 3 now would make no sense.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I do think Krabs is probably fake. But a controled leak like that doesn't feel out of the realm of possibility.

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
So Shredder's been demoted to a Pit Crew member? I like April and all, and she was a great addition, but Shredder was here first. TMNT gaining one rep this game wouldn't have been egregious.

Alrighty, we got 9 slots! Place your bets!

roster.jpg

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I think it's actually quite possible that playable characters can also now be pit crew members. With a roster of 90, that's an awful lot, and they also picked some deep cuts in the original game anyway. There's also not really a reason not to bring everyone back, and I firmly believe that Purple Reptar's just an alternate costume, considering we saw Mirage Raph; so that leaves these characters from 2 unrevealed officially:

• Angelica
  • Chuckie
  • Tommy
  • Donatallo
  • Leonardo
  • Michaelangelo
  • Shredder
  • Heffer

Add in these three we know are coming from leaks:
  • Jimmy Neutron
  • Odie
  • Zuko

Assuming that over 40 means 42, as I've been personally speculating, the 30 from the previous game returning + the 9 new ones we know make a total of 39, with three unaccounted for, and I'm gonna take a crack at guessing.

I think NASB's roster is definitely having an impact, though I think we won't get everyone; specifically I don't think we're getting Hugh when it's clear the hype behind him was a meme for that game specifically. The only other NASB character unaccounted for now is Nigel, who honestly is the one character I can see them going with over the main protag of his show. Let's slot him in there.

- Nigel

That leaves two, and I think they're gonna wanna celebrate JN being brought in, but rather than Hugh I'm thinking Cindy as a rival is a good bet, though I wouldn't count out Carl or Sheen; though I'm gonna err on Cindy first, Carl second, Sheen third, and Hugh least likely.

- Cindy

That leaves one left, and I think a second rep for Danny might be on the table, since he'd be the only returning show with some upcoming relevance that isn't getting someone new; I'd bet on either Vlad or, honestly more likely, Sam.

- Sam

If by some miracle it ends up being 44 or so, I could see Luna Loud and Mr. Krabs also taking a spot.

Now, if we're only getting 40 total, I'm hedging my bet on Cindy taking the spot.

I'm also not gonna count out DLC if the game does well, so the others could easily show up like that.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think it's actually quite possible that playable characters can also now be pit crew members. With a roster of 90, that's an awful lot, and they also picked some deep cuts in the original game anyway. There's also not really a reason not to bring everyone back, and I firmly believe that Purple Reptar's just an alternate costume, considering we saw Mirage Raph; so that leaves these characters from 2 unrevealed officially:

• Angelica
  • Chuckie
  • Tommy
  • Donatallo
  • Leonardo
  • Michaelangelo
  • Shredder
  • Heffer

Add in these three we know are coming from leaks:
  • Jimmy Neutron
  • Odie
  • Zuko

Assuming that over 40 means 42, as I've been personally speculating, the 30 from the previous game returning + the 9 new ones we know make a total of 39, with three unaccounted for, and I'm gonna take a crack at guessing.

I think NASB's roster is definitely having an impact, though I think we won't get everyone; specifically I don't think we're getting Hugh when it's clear the hype behind him was a meme for that game specifically. The only other NASB character unaccounted for now is Nigel, who honestly is the one character I can see them going with over the main protag of his show. Let's slot him in there.

- Nigel

That leaves two, and I think they're gonna wanna celebrate JN being brought in, but rather than Hugh I'm thinking Cindy as a rival is a good bet, though I wouldn't count out Carl or Sheen; though I'm gonna err on Cindy first, Carl second, Sheen third, and Hugh least likely.

- Cindy

That leaves one left, and I think a second rep for Danny might be on the table, since he'd be the only returning show with some upcoming relevance that isn't getting someone new; I'd bet on either Vlad or, honestly more likely, Sam.

- Sam

If by some miracle it ends up being 44 or so, I could see Luna Loud and Mr. Krabs also taking a spot.

Now, if we're only getting 40 total, I'm hedging my bet on Cindy taking the spot.
They said just "40" on the official website. Though we do have Zuko so us getting some dlc isn't impossible.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
ok so I'm on the website and if you scroll down there's gifs. And the far right one if you look close enough umm....leaks several characters. Can't save and post the gif myself but I can share the website https://nickkartracers.com/

My eyes aren't the greatest but I can easily make out Susie Carmichael in the map and Jimmy is definitely on the far left. I think the big white head is Tommy? If there's more I can't make them out
1663004018026.png

Last edited:

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
...why? She's one of the most popular characters in the series and is Danny's canon love interest, plus she tended to get top billing when Danny got a second rep in games.
She's the most CONTROVERSIAL character on the show, especially when you have fan favorites like Vlad and Ember waiting in the wings.

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Whelp, chalk it up for SIX slots for Rugrats... No way are Tommy/Chuckie/Angelica getting cut either.

No point in speculating further at this point, we basically know the rest of the slots!

How is she even remotely controversial

Especially when Ember actually has a reason to be? Protip: Don't look it up unless you're in for a rabbit hole of true crime.
An obscure event most people don't even know about (as tragic as it was) unrelated to the show itself isn't the same thing as almost 20 years of being a divisive character in the actual show.

Also look at the NASB poll, Vlad and Ember made the Top 25, Sam's nowhere to be seen.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
ok so I'm on the website and if you scroll down there's gifs. And the far right one if you look close enough umm....leaks several characters. Can't save and post the gif myself but I can share the website https://nickkartracers.com/

My eyes aren't the greatest but I can easily make out Susie Carmichael in the map and Jimmy is definitely on the far left. I think the big white head is Tommy? If there's more I can't make them out
View attachment 360692
I can’t make out Susie but who is in the image next to Lynn Loud Jr?

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
So Shredder's been demoted to a Pit Crew member? I like April and all, and she was a great addition, but Shredder was here first. TMNT gaining one rep this game wouldn't have been egregious.

Alrighty, we got 9 slots! Place your bets!

View attachment 360691
ok so I think it's safe to assume we can fill in Tommy, Angelica, Chuckie, Suzie, Leo, Donnie and Mikey. That leaves 2 slots and based on the silhouette teaser they posted I'm guessing one of them is Cindy Vortex

D

Deleted member

Purple Reptar being an alt would make more sense but then why wouldn't they make that clear? Especially when alts would be a new feature. Them giving him his own spot on the website makes me think he's more likely got his own spot, for whatever reason

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
1663004878994.png

taking this into account plus the silhouette likely being Cindy we may already have the roster figured out

Last edited:
Top Bottom