• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
as I doubt that NKR3 will get DLC anyhow.
KR1 only had its DLC canceled because everyone thought it was too barebones, and KR2...I dunno if it ever had DLC planned. This on the other hand seems to be when Nick finally realizes the bare minimum that modern gamers expect on launch day.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Thaddeus isn't NASB's lead developer
I know, I was just speaking generally (and he's the most recognizable face of the game's staff anyways).

KR1 only had its DLC canceled because everyone thought it was too barebones, and KR2...I dunno if it ever had DLC planned. This on the other hand seems to be when Nick finally realizes the bare minimum that modern gamers expect on launch day.
So, if both games get a decent DLC run going, I guess we could reasonably expect the rosters to have more similar decisions. A Big Pink Loser scenario, essentially.

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
Here's a list of all tracks in NKR3, from the trailer, leaked pictures and twitter announcements:

New
-Unnamed Volcano Island Track
-Unnamed Amusement Park Track
-Kamp Koral (?)
-Jellyfish Fields
-Mrs Puffs Boating School (might be part of a Bikini Bottom track)
-Unnamed Track with book shelves (could be The Monster Academy/Monster Library from Aaahh!! Real Monsters)
-Unnamed Track with trees and flowers
-Unnamed sewers stage??? (could be from NKR1, but I'd be surprised if they added any tracks from that game)
-Foodcourtia (Might be different from NKR2)
-Unnamed forest Track (could be from Ren & Stimpy or Rocko)
-Unnamed Track 1 (Aquarium from Hey Arnold! is seen on the track)
-Unnamed Track 2 (Foot Clan logo can be seen, so this is a TMNT stage)
-Fire Nation

Returning
-Double Dare Obstacle Course
-Irken Armada (?)
-Space Madness
-Reptar Ruins (has a water part for boats now)
-Dreamland

It's worth noting that the Best Buy listings say that there's gonna be 36 tracks, both new and old.

Also here's some pictures, maybe some of the unnamed stages are not new at all and I've mistaken myself:

You can see both Michelangelo and Odie in this next one

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Here's a list of all tracks in NKR3, from the trailer, leaked pictures and twitter announcements:

New
-Unnamed Volcano Island Track
-Unnamed Amusement Park Track
-Kamp Koral (?)
-Jellyfish Fields
-Mrs Puffs Boating School (might be part of a Bikini Bottom track)
-Unnamed Track with book shelves
-Unnamed Track with trees and flowers
-Unnamed sewers stage??? (could be from NKR1, but I'd be surprised if they added any tracks from that game)
-Foodcourtia (Might be different from NKR2)
-Unnamed forest Track (could be from Ren & Stimpy or Rocko)
-Unnamed Track 1 (could be from Rocko)
-Unnamed Track 2
-Fire Nation

Returning
-Double Dare Obstacle Course
-Irken Armada (?)
-Space Madness
-Reptar Ruins (has a water part for boats now)
-Dreamland

It's worth noting that the Best Buy listings say that there's gonna be 36 tracks, both new and old.

Also here's some pictures, maybe some of the unnamed stages are not new at all and I've mistaken myself:

You can see both Michelangelo and Odie in this next one

that trees and flowers one reminds me of something

D

Deleted member

Looks like we're gonna get daily track reveals, while character reveals will maybe be weekly (and we know who this weeks is gonna be anyway(

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I think the Mrs. Puff stage is based on the episode Sand Castles in the Sand

Reptar Ruins sure looks a hell of a lot like Legends of the Hidden Temple, a small part of me wonders if it was originally meant to be that in NKR2 but changed for one reason or another.

I think Unnamed Stage 2 may be a Turtles track, possibly another part of the sewer track.

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403

Some footage of that volcano map alongside dreamland

It seems that even though we'll be getting old tracks, they'll all recieve some extra "anti-gravity" roads with purple slime on them. Kinda like the retro MK8 tracks where they recreated the tracks with new details instead of making them look the exact same like the originals.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord

It seems that even though we'll be getting old tracks, they'll all recieve some extra "anti-gravity" roads with purple slime on them. Kinda like the retro MK8 tracks where they recreated the tracks with new details instead of making them look the exact same like the originals.
1) What’s Stimpy doing to that bike :confused:

2) This game looks really pretty

ivanlerma

Smash Champion

Stimpy's Getting Excited in the first shot of the GIF

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
So it looks like Comic Raph and Purple Reptar are indeed just alts, and we have the 40 racers all confirmed.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I’ve seen reports that Squidina from the Patrick Star Show is going to be part of the roster.
If true, it's a wonder they didn't put in The Patrick Show characters any sooner in Nick games, although this would be the last place to do it.

To be fair, it's likely that Shredder would much rather scheme the Turtles' demise than partake in a silly race. On a somewhat unrelated note, I'm looking forward to Yakuza Ishin!, alongside the new Like A Dragon installments.

So it looks like Comic Raph and Purple Reptar are indeed just alts, and we have the 40 racers all confirmed.
I wouldn't be surprised if this game's low budget enough that they wouldn't include many alts unless DLC is involved.

Last edited:

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
Show. Your. Sources.
Someone on the NASB discord seems to have pointed out a potential new racer (they think it's Squidina) in the most recent tweet:

The gif is however, super low quality, so it's really hard to tell who it actually is. This character seems to have the same head shape and color as Squidina tho.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Someone on the NASB discord seems to have pointed out a potential new racer (they think it's Squidina) in the most recent tweet:

The gif is however, super low quality, so it's really hard to tell who it actually is. This character seems to have the same head shape and color as Squidina tho.
Lynn Jr. is in the pit crew
Poor Lynn Jr., none of the Nick game devs want to do anything interesting with her in competitive-styled games.

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
Decided to look back at the trailer because someone on Discord mentioned that Unnused Track 2 could be a TMNT stage, cuz you can see the Foot Clan logo a few seconds later after the screenshot I took:

It's also worth noting that none of the TMNT tracks from NKR1 or NKR2 will return cuz they're specifically based of the 2012 series.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Decided to look back at the trailer because someone on Discord mentioned that Unnused Track 2 could be a TMNT stage, cuz you can see the Foot Clan logo a few seconds later after the screenshot I took:

It's also worth noting that none of the TMNT tracks from NKR1 or NKR2 will return cuz they're specifically based of the 2012 series.
Interesting details you noted, there. I guess that Bamtang are pretty much forced to do extra work for any new TMNT tracks simply because a TMNT '87 wave is being riden right now.

Last edited:

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord

well now we're running into interesting speculation territory
1663265926046.png

Here's the thing with the current roster: if we go strictly off of how the website presents the roster and take it completely at face value, there's 40 characters and Zuko + Comic Raph are additional characters to that 40 (otherwise I see no reason why they wouldn't just be listed as part of the 40)

based on leaks we know about Tommy, Chuckie, Suzy, Leo, Mikey, Jimmy, Cindy and Odie. That leaves 3 slots left and I feel like I'm pretty safe in assuming Donnie and Angelica are also returning, so that leaves 1. I guess that'd be Squidina?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I guess it is possible Purple Reptar is an alt and doesn't count towards the number. But everything seen said points to the opposite

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom