• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

dlewis53

Smash Lord
Unless Rocko is being dropped alongside the Ultimate Edition itself I’m not expecting a November release.
For the record, I only brought up November due to Hugh releasing in early August when I thought he was gonna be in July.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
just as Rocko will likely be held off for or right before the release of the Ultimate Edition
I don't really see that happening as it would be weird to hold a DLC character off for the release of a Super Edition unless he is only available to users of the Super Edition.

Last edited:

dlewis53

Smash Lord
I don't really see that happening as it would be weird to hold a DLC character off for the release of a Super Edition unless he is only available to users of the Super Edition.
Which he's obviously not considering the entire pass was made available for the vanilla version of NASB.

dlewis53

Smash Lord
Apologies for the double-post, but I just got a message while playing something else that update data was finished downloading for All-Star Brawl. Was there a new patch released today?

dlewis53

Smash Lord
Aang's down B and Garfield's ldair are fixed, the Tremorton platforms and Double Dare bloom are not. Will check Hugh's bair.

EDIT: Hugh bair is now on console.
What's wrong with Tremorton and Double Dare?

Also, how do you do Hugh's Backair?

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I wonder what's gonna happen to this section after the Ultimate Edition comes out and support ends?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I wonder what's gonna happen to this section after the Ultimate Edition comes out and support ends?
We have no proof Ultimate Edition is the end of support.

We have no proof Ultimate Edition isn't the end of support.

Can we please stop acting as if there's any definitives one way or the other around this release?

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Until support definitively ends, this section will remain open.
Once it ends, I’ll lock all threads except this one. But only when support definitely ends.
For support to end, I will give it five months with no updates unless the devs outright say “this is the end”. In which case I’ll give more details then.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Have people forgotten that everyone uses "ultimate" in a way that doesn't actually mean "absolute final"? Even Nintendo of America did when they thought Smash Bros. Special should be called Ultimate instead.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I guess it isn’t a guaranteed outcome that support will end once the Ultimate Edition releases.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Oh no, our worst nightmare: silhouettes
(i think its cindy)

Baysha

Smash Ace
Jimmy's Not In the Roster? Perhaps this isn't the final version.

Also, Ya Jojo Siwa's Back....even though she left the company, Why!?
He may be unlockable and this is just the starting roster.

Edit:I'm also really surprised that they gave the purple Reptar a whole slot.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Jimmy's Not In the Roster? Perhaps this isn't the final version.

Also, Ya Jojo Siwa's Back....even though she left the company, Why!?
That's not the final roster. Is only 29 characters (didn't they say there was gonna be 50 or something? Edit: 40) and doesn't have some characters we've seen such as Jimmy and Odie.

Last edited by a moderator:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
(i think its cindy)
It looks like Jimmy on the left, can't tell what the person on the right is.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
That's not the final roster. Is only 29 characters (didn't they say there was gonna be 50 or something?) and doesn't have some characters we've seen such as Jimmy and Odie.
Also the trailer has Ultra Lord wheels and karts based on Jimmy's rocket and Goddard.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I now definitely think that the they’re using soundalikes for most of the cast. It ain’t cheap to get Jojo Siwa’s likeness.

D

Deleted member

Purple Reptar own slot and Jojo being back have really thrown me through a loop.

(i think its cindy)
Cindy and Jimmy being the JN reps feels possible. She did have an announcer call in NASB.

Top Bottom