• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
I was just ****posting. I think the marketing will come when it's supposed to, key word being supposed to. As in we're not supposed to know it has '87 Turtles, Jimmy Neutron, etc. already.
At this point, the game will just be dropped on October 7th with zero marketing or fanfare.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Whoever narrates Rocko's presentation better say "This should not happen to any wallaby" at some point.
And Rocko better go "WHAAAAAAAT" while his face enlarges and degrades in quality.
I pity anyone who doesn't know what the **** we're taking about

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It includes the three characters. Does that mean Rocko is coming before?

Baysha

Smash Ace
Developer 3goo
Who's 3goo? Also, just Switch and PS4? What about the other platforms? Plus, I think that's just the exact same trailer as the base game with translated names and a ****tily edited "Ultimate Edition" logo. I kinda feel like this may be fake. Just an instinct.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Who's 3goo? Also, just Switch and PS4? What about the other platforms? Plus, I think that's just the exact same trailer as the base game with translated names and a ****tily edited "Ultimate Edition" logo. I kinda feel like this may be fake. Just an instinct.
3goo are apparently a real publisher. they're attached to the recent re-release of the fighting game Rumble Fish 2.

Edit: Yeah this press release is for Japan. It likely got put out early

Last edited by a moderator:

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
Whelp, don't know what to think of this. Any hope for more DLC or should we just throw in the towel for a couple of years?

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Either this is fake, or it's a Japanese release and they just put all the DLC on the disk.

It only being Switch and PS4 is evidence towards the latter, since XBox isn't a thing over there.
But then there's this

Ah. My mistake. But what about this piece of evidence?

View attachment 360000

Anyway, I think it's way too early for an Ultimate Edition. I hope this is just a temporary date they have.
So yeah I dunno.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Either this is fake
For that matter it would be really disappointing if an ultimate edition just used the same base game roster artwork, just with a gold background.

Especially if this is for Japan, they have an MLAATR fanbase over there that should be acknowledged with a release like this.

LimeTH

Smash Lord
For that matter it would be really disappointing if an ultimate edition just used the same base game roster artwork, just with a gold background.

Especially if this is for Japan, they have an MLAATR fanbase over there that should be acknowledged with a release like this.
Yeah, them not adding in art for the additional characters is pretty suspect.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Either this is fake, or it's a Japanese release and they just put all the DLC on the disk.

It only being Switch and PS4 is evidence towards the latter, since XBox isn't a thing over there.
But then there's this

So yeah I dunno.
I think that's a joke about how we were genuinely entertaining the possibility of someone hacking the Australian government to put up a fake new listing for NASB last month.
At this point, this whole "NASB Ultimate" thing is probably happening and I don't know how to feel about it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom