• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
We could also see the reveal of the first paid DLC character here, but I don't think that's likely.

DeviousFish

Smash Apprentice
we could get a small teaser thing, similar to smash 4 where they showed the render of mewtwo as the first dlc

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
We could also see the reveal of the first paid DLC character here, but I don't think that's likely.
I highly doubt that, unless it's a passing "Oh hey, we're bringing out CHARACTER soon too!" - which even then I still highly doubt
I think that they could drop the first paid DLC character along with crossplay.
I'd say that checking back in a couple of months seems like a safe bet for the initial announcement for those plans. For now though, we should just expect 🧀 grater at the least.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
So, now we do know that we're getting the next character reveal here, but we've already known who that character is for months now. I'm not paying much attention to this announcement because they're just gonna confirm stuff we already know, except for

Shredder's home stage if it isn't the Double Dare stage.

dlewis53

Smash Lord
So, now we do know that we're getting the next character reveal here, but we've already known who that character is for months now. I'm not paying much attention to this announcement because they're just gonna confirm stuff we already know, except for

Shredder's home stage if it isn't the Double Dare stage.
To be fair, we'll also being seeing said character in action, which could help in gauging how they're gonna play when released.

dlewis53

Smash Lord
Okay, then. Did they mention for what platforms? Because it could easily come out only for PC users while the consoles have to wait.

DaUsername

Smash Ace
NNID
DaUsername
Switch FC
SW-1418-0536-1998
Okay, then. Did they mention for what platforms? Because it could easily come out only for PC users while the consoles have to wait.
Screenshot_20220202-201622_Twitter~2.jpg

Seems like it'll be tomorrow for PC, PS4/5, and Xbox, but they're unsure about the Switch.
It should be noted that the publishers and devs thought that the Garfield Update would drop on the Switch late, but it ended up releasing at the same time as the other platforms.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
We'll probably get Shredder in tomorrow's update, but I'm just going to say I REALLY hope we get the Double Dare stage alongside them (assuming it isn't the character's home stage, which I highly doubt is the case). It could be really fun.
I'm not expecting them to reveal the Double Dare stage tomorrow unless it actually is Shredder's home stage. I expect it to come later if it isn't Shredder's stage.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
In Other News, Nick All-Star Brawl is one of the working games that'll be playable on the Steam Deck, Steam's New High System Handheld.

A-Pinions!?

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't all games run on Steam Deck?

Also, Shredder should be revealed within the next hour.
Eh, They said you'd play all games on steam but showed a list of ones that are available, which doesn't show all of the games apparently....

Plus, they said some games aren't functional yet such as Persona 4 Golden.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't all games run on Steam Deck?

Also, Shredder should be revealed within the next hour.
Even with Linux game compatibility being far better than it was a decade ago, not everything is perfect, mainly anticheat systems that aren't Valve's own. Plus there's the matter of the Steam Deck not being on par with a $1000 gaming PC.

Top Bottom