• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

LimeTH

Smash Lord
Well, that depends on how much work the staff did on the Day One patch by that point. It might not be that likely, but not entirely something to rule out either.

Alternately, they could announce the bonus 2 fighters on the day after launch day.
Yeah I don't expect the characters themselves for a while yet, but a trailer for them not long after launch doesn't seem that unrealistic. Keeps the hype going.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
To those worried about when GameMill is gonna make a tweet about a potential reveal tomorrow, reminder that (for EST anyways), the previous tweet they sent out announcing that there would be another character reveal didn't drop until about an hour from me typing this

old reveal.PNG

dlewis53

Smash Lord
Well, judging from that countdown, I'd say we're going to be getting news either at 11 or 12 tomorrow.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Definitely should be the three of them :p
It'd be odd if it was just one. Like would they then reveal the others one by one on other days? Not really much time for that too xD.

Anyway, ill look to finally seeing them :)

amageish

Smash Master
The use of "character" singular also confuses me. If we're really drawing out the final three when they have all been leaked from here to the moon and back... then I will not be especially thrilled, but I'll take what gameplay footage we can get!

dlewis53

Smash Lord
The use of "character" singular also confuses me. If we're really drawing out the final three when they have all been leaked from here to the moon and back... then I will not be especially thrilled, but I'll take what gameplay footage we can get!
The best I can think of (outside of just revealing all three at once) is that there'll be one tomorrow, and then on Monday we get the remaining two revealed.

Because otherwise, there's no way they'd be able to get all three revealed before the game launches.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Yup definitely think there's no reason to to see 'character reveal' to mean only one. Especially depending on how much attention they put into what they wrote :p

Well, I just think it makes more sense it'll be the 3 avatar characters.

dlewis53

Smash Lord
For me, it says that there's still at least 30 minutes left (at least, on my phone).

Also, I seriously hope after all this time that they aren't going to reveal just one character.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Marketing new character reveals with every major console manufacturer except Nintendo was a smart move IMO. Yes, a lot of this game's fandom will be Smash fans and the kids who gravitate towards Nintendo, but another market a lot of us are overlooking is people who, regardless of interest in Nick, want a Smash equivalent on their Xbox, PS, or PC.

Last edited:

dlewis53

Smash Lord
Apologies for the double-post, but there was a Tweet from Fair Play that said that the character would be revealed at 12 PM Central Time...so from where I'm standing, that means another hour even though the countdown on the website has hit zero for me.

...You know, I'm beginning to think someone doesn't know how to work with a countdown clock like this.

Last edited:

dlewis53

Smash Lord
So, the more I think about it, the more I think we're only getting one fighter and it's going to be revealed by that Xbox guy similarly to how that Playstation Blog revealed Ren & Stimpy.

That means one of two things to me: Either we're going to be getting the other two on Monday (or one on Monday and the other the day the game launches)...or the game as a whole has been delayed to the 8th (and it wasn't just a screw-up on Best Buy's part) and they're taking advantage of the extra three days.

DeviousFish

Smash Apprentice

dlewis53

Smash Lord
...So are we getting Aang and Korra today? If so, it's a bit weird that they didn't specify that there would be more than one. Also, from the brief glimpse, I noticed Korra utilizing both Fire and Earthbending, so that's pretty cool.

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Seeing these spoilers makes me slightly curious, but i'm going to remain patient & wait for the reveals to drop. Knowing full it'll likely be the Avatar Characters or a different surprise?

Top Bottom