• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nice Point Mafia Day 6 (5/8 to Lynch, Deadline: Saturday the 19th at Midnight)

Cello_Marl

Smash Rookie
OS said:
Actually, no one should vote for Cello. Vig, shoot Cello. If Cello dies, he was lying. If he lives, ta da, confirmed town on D2.
Confirmed bulletproof town outweighs the value of town vig, as I can safely hold Dragon Balls. I didn't lie when I claimed; I am perfectly fine with this.

Assault against Overswarm

First, to establish a fact. OS was the first person to mention anything at all about giving individual Balls, did so before any formal announcement, and claimed to have no knowledge of a rules change. The rules for trading were originally written: "Dragonballs may also be publically traded by posting the command Give Dragonballs to playername". How else could this be interpreted other than all your Balls? This means that he must have, at some point, spoken privately either with Ronike or a scummate and learned that Balls can be individually traded. Even if you don't accept that (since he claimed that he thought you could state individual numbers rather than just all, despite how it was written), then you must acknowledge that he knew/believed Balls could be individually traded.

In the confirmation phase, OS begins by stating, "Self-hammering sounds like a good strategy to me if you're town and believe that mafia can hammer you. I just hope we don't have an executioner." Why would he suggest self-hammering as a viable strategy when he could suggest giving your Balls to other individuals? I will admit it is possible that "before the game began" refers to before Day 1 started, but that still doesn't explain why he let that statement remain unchanged once he learned this very important tidbit; in fact, he was still suggesting that we might use self-hammering even after his pennies analogy (which was also bad. After all, if someone refused to at least pass along the individual Ball we know that they'd have, that's one more lynched scum. I'll give a Ball away for lynching a scum any day).

Next, we have his problem with my mass suggestions. The questions he asks about the mass suggestions are, by themselves, reasonable. But then you must wonder what his motives are for the answers he expects. "Unless your role has been given a lot of extra special information, I doubt you'd have any sort of gruond to stand on with this." Why was he trying to dig for character information? He had just told people to not character claim, but then asks questions and makes points that virtually beg me to give that very information. When asking for a "defense of my actions", what answers could he reasonably expect? Either I am privy to outside/character information which caused me to form those plans, or I'm not. Either answer would enable him to make a better guess as to which character I am, but does nothing in terms of actually determining my alignment.

For all of OS's bluster over "Ball-cop Bulma", he doesn't mention a single time the fact that SSBF said, "I'm thinking that we're using the characters as of the Majin Buu Saga." How could SSBF know such a thing? The obvious answer is that his character hails from that era; he's probably Young Trunks or Goten, given that he actually names them as masons. I believe that OS realized the same thing (it was pretty obvious), as you'll also note that he questions me about whether or not Lovers are essentially Masons. Why else would this question seem important enough to bring up in thread, instead of checking mafiascum, and worded the way it was? Answer: To fish for whether or not I was SSBF's partner. Why else would he not have berated SSBF for his first lengthy post? Answer: He already had the information that he needed, and didn't want to attract undue attention to what he was truly seeking; that SSBF is a mason.

I can't even begin to cite every fear-mongering statement he's made about wishes, especially when it comes to his "worry" that some disastrous wish could single-handedly destroy town. He seems to think that making a wish is the victory condition, for all sides.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Kataefi, besides hilt, the people who i find suspicious are OS, TPK, SSBF, and possibly Jungle, because he has posted very little substance (as well as posts at all).

I think jungle needs to contribute something and do it fast.

D

Deleted member

I will get to Cello_Marl's post later today, unless other people have commented on it.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
unvote
@mod: request votecount please!

_
It's not just that they attacked me, it's the manner in which they did so.
nich i'm not really asking you anything related to the scumtell at face value, it's why you got to it in the first place. FWIW I thought you should have waited to complete your little plan and then judge from there - hypothetically I could have had the same reaction as these 2 and this would have affected your reads.
but yeah:
what they had said/heavily implied
I can dig up quotes if you like.
please do! what does said/heavily implied mean? is the latter what you assumed from what they said? I want to see this distinction in your quotes dig up.
_

@Meta-Kirby - um r u crzy? :chuckle: this smiley is somewhat starting to annoy me now but: #430 --> your list of 'overwhelmingly scummy' consists of cello/swarm, why are you are prepared to lynch xonar/ssbf over swarm?

you're highlighting a cello/swarm exchange here with swarm seamingly coming out on top... so why does he give you overwhelmingly scummy vibes with cello? I ask this because your post does everything to explain why cello is scummy and nothing from swarm's part - please enlighten
_
Kataefi, besides hilt, the people who i find suspicious are OS, TPK, SSBF, and possibly Jungle, because he has posted very little substance (as well as posts at all).
cool, don't let me stop you from elaborating! also I agree where is jungle? *summons jungle*
_

Actually, no one should vote for Cello. Vig, shoot Cello. If Cello dies, he was lying. If he lives, ta da, confirmed town on D2.

Note:

DO NOT CLAIM YOUR CHARACTER ANYONE
how contradictory... this needs explaining.

also Cello please stop bringing attention to roles this game:- your analysis on ssbf's role is only a supposition that doesn't need to be touched upon right now.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
all of it!--> did you stop to consider the possibility shooting cello would expose the vig?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
all of it!--> did you stop to consider the possibility shooting cello would expose the vig?
I'm not sure what you mean by "all of it" because I don't see the contradiction. And no, I didn't stop to consider possibilties involving the intricacies of the vigilante for this particular game. There's no reason for me to do so. The vig can shoot people, and if he tries to shoot Cello we basically have a confirmed town if Cello survives. If the vig has only one bullet or gets outed by doing so in some way, that's information only he can know and something I don't have to worry myself about.

Cello didn't seem to consider any alternative possibilities of the vigilante either. I don't blame him. All we could do is guess.

Yeah, if the vig can only kill one person, kills himself when he kills someone else, gets stuff posted publicly that'll get him killed if he does, or something else like that, it'd be stupid for him to do it. But I don't know that for sure, only he does. Making the decision? That's his responsibility, not mine. I don't have the information necessary to make any sort of call like that, and he's not a puppet on strings doing what I say. If he exists at all.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
depends on what type of vig PK --> some post actions in-thread to kill someone... and so this would expose them.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
depends on what type of vig PK --> some post actions in-thread to kill someone... and so this would expose them.
I believe this falls under the "duh" category. If we have a vigilante and he exposes himself in that way this early in the game, we have bigger problems because we have a dumb vigilante.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
erm... swarm? it's contradictory because, should there be a vig, you never considered their outing to perform such an action:- saying not to character claim right after instructing a possible vig is contradictory considering this possibility.

it's really more a case of why you said that post to begin with - what reactions were you expecting from people to that post and why were you expecting anything regardless? are we seeing role fishing? who knows... but in response to some of your newer points:
If the vig has only one bullet or gets outed by doing so in some way, that's information only he can know and something I don't have to worry myself about.
wat? if he gets outed how can this be information only he can know?
If we have a vigilante and he exposes himself in that way this early in the game, we have bigger problems because we have a dumb vigilante.
are you therefore dumb for instructing a possible vig to be dumb this early?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Alright, caught up. Liking Mentos' writeup, was starting to not like Xonar after his evasion of his case on mentos. And the contradictions and flip flops in his post (as well as his cello buddying) are enough to convince me.

Not really understanding the OS wagon. Didn't like Cello's recent case on him. And if most of it is really stemming from Cello's perspective on him, I'm not liking it.

Also not liking Paprika. He's been posting just enough to get by, filling his posts with talk of the OS lynch (that he doesn't support it), talk of the dragonballs, and wanting Jungle/MetaKirby to post. And not really anything beyond that, as of late.

Cello, not liking your act of digging into SSBF's role. You know better. And you put this in your "OS is Scum" post because he didn't mention it? C'mon, man.

unvote

So to answer Kat's question of who I find scummy other than swords, well, I don't find swords extremely scummy anymore, when compared to Xonar/TPK. Not liking Cello as of now. Definitely looking forward to Jungle joining us.

Willing to jump on the Xonar wagon if it ever takes off. Although part of me would rather see one on TPK start instead.

D

Deleted member

Hilt, thoughts on jungle?

kat we are talking about a normal night killing vig. not a day vig (which are also a lot less common)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
He hasn't said much of anything that would give me an opinion on him. He's been inactive, for good reasons or not. Though I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and wait to give him a chance. Ask me again after he's contributed something.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
PK yep that's why I said 'considering this possibility', because we know nothing of this role should it even be in this setup to begin with.
So to answer Kat's question of who I find scummy other than swords, well, I don't find swords extremely scummy anymore
hilt did you ever find swords extremely scummy in the first place? I couldn't seem to find at what point you found him scummy, you simply answered his accusations.

D

Deleted member

ok kat, but would you have anything against a regular night vig shooting cello?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
erm... swarm? it's contradictory because, should there be a vig, you never considered their outing to perform such an action:- saying not to character claim right after instructing a possible vig is contradictory considering this possibility.

Lessons in Logic 101:

Father: "Son, could you go get the hose out from the lawnmower blades? I accidentally ran over it and it's all wrapped around them!"
Son: "Sure dad!"
Father: "and NEVER GET NEAR THE BLADES WHEN THE LAWNMOWER IS ON

5 minutes later, Son's hands get horribly mangled by the lawnmower blades because he starts messing with it with the lawnmower on and at full blast.

Did that dad just win the worst father of the year award? No. No he did not. The son was an idiot and didn't listen. The father's instructions aren't contradictory just because the lawnmower was on and he didn't say "turn it off". It's kind of implied.

So when I say "Vig, shoot Cello" followed by "no one character claim", any vig with two brain cells to run together won't read that as "VIG! SHOOT CELLO NO MATTER WHAT OMFG".

it's really more a case of why you said that post to begin with - what reactions were you expecting from people to that post and why were you expecting anything regardless? are we seeing role fishing? who knows... but in response to some of your newer points:wat? if he gets outed how can this be information only he can know?are you therefore dumb for instructing a possible vig to be dumb this early?
Wat.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I've been rebuilding my room all day and will continue to do so for a few days, thus I'll have limited acces. I've skimmed through a few posts and saw Mentos do a PbP on me n people turning against me. Eh, fine. I'll get to it when I have the time.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Vote Count (8/15 to Lynch)
(5) overswarm: Cello, Xonar, Nick, Mentos, Swords
(3) xonar: Jungle, SSBF, Sold
(1) rockin: Clown
(1) nicholas1024: TPK
(1) clownbot: OS
(0) super smash bros. fan:
(0) cello_marl:
(0) hilt:
(0) Jungle:
(0) kataefi:
(0) the paprika killer:
(0) swordsrbroken:
(0) mentosman8:
(0) meta-kirby:
(0) sold2:

Not Voting: Meta, Kat, Hilt, Rockin

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'd still like to hear a full response from you, xonar.

I'm also interested in sold2's thoughts on... everything.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Also, it's surprising how few of you I like so far. Oh, my first vote, lovely.
vote Xonar
I'm amazed at how many little remarks you can make with no reason or explanation behind them. Half the things you say can be passed off as a joke if you feel you're in trouble. I don't agree with you on any of the three people you suggest to be scum... what else?

To me it looks like you're buddying Cello, who's made it clear that people who oppose him are scum, and people that agree are good. And the reason you trust Cello... is that you meta'd town on him lol. I've watched most of the games Cello has played on this site, the game he played on AIB, and I've played countless AIM games with him. Going off of my own meta alone, I'd honestly say he's scum (Newbie 3 is a wonderful example of Cello using a reckless scum strategy.)

I hope your elaboration is good when you get to it.
I'll elaborate on Mentos when it's relevant, I currently don't want the discussion to get sidetracked.
On buddying cello, w/evs man, I'm sorry I agree with someone, won't do it again, mommy. I also don't give a flying **** about your 'meta' on Cello.

Jokingly rolefishing. More importantly carrying a joke that was not running at all into actual discussion. Not a big thing, but there. Then you say on the topic of mass-searching followed by... Well... Nothing at all related to the topic. Good job there.
Sorry that I made jokes, mommy2. I won't ever do it again, please kiss me on my wounds so it will stop hurting.
I'm also sorry that I dropped my opinion in a discussion so that people know part of what I think, really, I shouldn't have done this. In fact, I'll just stop saying anything... ever. OH WAIT THIS IS MAFIA AND WE HAVE TO SCUMHUNT I TOTALLY FORGOT BUT YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T CUZ UR SCUM.

Wow, way to suggest we do something that could potentially get everyone with no dragonballs modkilled. Why would you suggest that we do something that is BLATANTLY AGAINST THE RULES? I know this has already been brought up, but that's like saying "everyone post your role pm!" Also, for later notice, you currently agree with a mass search.
Everyone saying this is a moron. He simply said that he would PREVENT people from trading their dragonballs without having them, not MODKILL. Geez, he could've also just not respond to it or something. Anyone incriminating me for this is a first grade moron.
Oh and agreeing, yeah, under the circumstances that there are no modkills, I did agree.

Fluff. Also still in favor of mass search.
Hey guys, I'm mentos. I think that answering questions is fluff.

Still pushing this idea. Also, even if it WEREN'T against the rules, if scum gets one ball and bounces it around before making their posts saying to trade them, town ends up endlessly searching even if all balls are in play.
I bet Bulma has a 100% chance, actually, I assume she has. That said, we can always check if there are any balls left.

You assume that we'll be able to find all the balls by D2, suggest outting a role that would be insta-cleared(meaning, a strong claim that would be better to hide for a while), all for the sake of getting one wish earlier than later. Coupled with the fact that scum can easily hide their balls, don't see how this is even potentially advantageous as a plan.
I'd gladly trade a clear for a gamebreaking wish. Scum still can't hide their balls effectily.
I also wonder why Mentos didn't object to the plan before this PbP, nice one, man!

Here's your response to it being pointed out just one of the problems with your plan. One liner, just give up on it.
1 error can be critical.

Suddenly against mass search because not everyone can use the trade command. Well, if you were still behind your idea of doing so, this would make sense. However, you say this rule changes your opinion despite already ruling out your plan to have everyone post the command. Since you had given up on your plan, why is it that you decide no mass searching apparently solely because said plan couldn't work... Makes sense?(this was in response to Ronike's 185 in which he makes the consequences clear.)
Well my plan would sorta make a lot of people... get modkilled.

Hm, don't know if he's scummy or not, but can't be bothered to try to figure it out right now. Ride the fence much?
I'm sorry that there are people actually thinking and reevaluating themselves. I know that it's hard to think for people like you and MK, but please don't project your inner self on me. Thank you.

Don't see the point of this post. Essentially fluff
It's fluff because you don't see the point?
Justifies my comment on the average intelligence in this game.

Vote on TPK, calling him out for buddying Cello(which wasn't the case as you admit in just a few posts, I'll respond to that when I get there). I also want to point out that you find him buddying Cello scummy. We'll get to why that's important later.
Stool bory co.

As TPK said, voting for someone and being decidedly against their ideas very much is relevant with an accusation of buddying.
Distancing.

Um, what replacement? Worthless fluff post.
Sorry mayne I'll stop having fun in this GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Yes, because the ideas of buddying and distancing are so very close that you clearly got them mixed up. If you're going to pull something like that, at least don't say you thought two words with extremely different meanings were "both the same".
Actually, they are very close, but having a brain smaller than a peanut helps not comprehending what I say, I know.

And yet, you want to take a hard stance to the point of lynching about 24 hours later. Was that one day REALLY such a big difference from that. Why do you think it's too early for people to have a hard stance yesterday, but today think the entire town should agree to a lynch?
I didn't base it on 1 action.

Wow, what a great post! Fluff extreme
I'll stop having fun and laughing at people :( Oh wait, no.

A post that pretty much says "I don't know" in a whole paragraph. Not to mention, you suggested a "potentially good idea for town"? The only plan you suggested was for people to explicitly break the rules. How is this even potentially good? In fact, if anything, it was feigning activity for a "plan" that obviously would never go through because it was against the rules. Felt it necessary to make yourself sound good for doing nothing that could have possibly helped?
Text like this really urges me to just replace out. You sir, are an idiot.

Hm, earlier you said you didn't know what to think about Cello, now suddenly you don't see how anyone can find him scummy? Oh wait, it's after he has come out and claimed and explained what he was doing. So uh, where does the whole playing games with him have any relevance? That's right, it doesn't anymore because the entire thought process was spelled out. This is also the post where you first express suspicion of me. Incidentally, it's your first content-containing post since Cello expressed suspicion of me. You also immediately jump to OS, which is in fact your first opinion on him all game, also after Cello expressed suspicion on him. I'll get back to this in a little bit as well.
I'm sorry for reevaluating and changing my opinion, I know you don't do that because you're an utter failure in mafia, but I do, thank you.

Yep, great idea yet again, outting a role that can be considered inst-cleared on D2. Outting roles like that early is definitely the best course of action /sarcasm.
Yo guys I'm mentos and I think answering questions is fluff and breaking the game in favor of town is not in favor of town.

Nice fluff there Xonar.
Yo guys I'm mentos and I think answering questions is fluff, breaking the game in favor of town is not in favor of town and calling people out on fluff is fluff.
Actually, he was suggesting that anyone who makes a wish may have wishes available not listed in the OP that are very much worth it for scum to make, even if it involves sacrificing one for them.
K man thanks

More fluff, yay!
Yo guys I'm mentos and I think answering questions is fluff, breaking the game in favor of town is not in favor of town, calling people out on fluff is fluff and answering with a few words is fluff.
*facepalm* I'm not even sure what that first line refers to, probably relating to OS pointing out that scum getting the dragonballs is bad? The second point is just fluff, straight up. Not to mention, OS NEVER SAID THAT! He never even suggested the idea that Cello wasn't actually bp in the post you were responding to.
He did but it's obvious that your little brain didn't even see it in there, which only even further proves my statement regarding the average intelligence in this game.

Nice follow up. Really. Can you stop the fluff? Or were you just trying to make up for putting the idea you came up with in your post before this one?
If you find this all fluff I'm never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever playing a game with you again.
Pointless insults, followed by one of the worst lines I have EVER seen in a mafia game. False-claiming isn't scummy? Since when!?! If someone is lying about their claim it is exceptionally scummy, and they should be lynched/vigged as soon as it's made clear that they lied. Terrible, terrible post.
You're an idiot for being so close minded to only be like 'YO GUYS ONLY SCUM LIES AND TOWN CANT LIE NUH-UH.

Ohai! Second time you've mentioned me all game on a one liner not even 2 days into the game. What were you saying earlier about it being too early to have a hard stance? But oh, Cello is suspicious of mentos, so kill him!
Sup mentos you had a bad day?

Pointless speculation, and what does that have to do with anything. First of all self hammering is not the best course of action, second of all, what does the rest of that have to do with anything? "oh, it's best to let them be lost from play, because there's possibly a character that possibly has an ability that will help find them! Or may not have an ability but can train to get one!" That is speculation gone crazy to support a move that isn't inherently better than any other solution.
Bulma having a 100% chance to refind them sits better with me than having any of you idiots chosing who the balls go to.

Yay, 2 great one line posts. The first one for... No real reason. Ronike stated multiple players asked him about it, why was there a need for you to jump out and say "I DID!"? You weren't being questioned about if you did, it has no bearing on the game, just an attempt to get an extra post in. The second post I can't say the same about solely because you were asked after the first.
The first one def has purpose, too bad someone like you couldn't figure it out if you had 10 human lifespawns to decipher it.
Besides, I bet I answered Cello's question perfectly as he never questioned me about my answer.

Response to OS saying someone protect you, which strikes me as wrong. What bothers me more is this is the second time you call someone out for buddying, when you have been buddying Cello for a while now, and it gets worse coming up.
Hipocrisy is an argument? OH WOW WHAT WORLD IS THIS, MORON BALL Z WORLD?

Wonderful reasonless vote change. Oh wait! Your reason was because Cello told you to, that's right. Way to think for yourself and not just blindly follow someone who is not clear.
Nah I was fine with OS *nod*

And what a twist! After Cello adds hilt to his list of who he thinks is scum and says that the scumteam is OS, me, and hilt early D1(not sure why there's speculation of the scum-team this early, although I expect it from Cello), you say that everyone not following one of Cello's choices needs to rethink. Yep, makes sense for everyone to do what an unclear wants.
Hilt's post inbetween changed my mind on Hilt.

Yo that's all, I rather not have you respond to this because my paracetemol is all out (and I'm not even kidding)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Paracetamol (INN) (pronounced /ˌpærəˈsiːtəmɒl, ˌpærəˈsɛtəmɒl/) or acetaminophen (/əˌsiːtəˈmɪnɵfɨn/ ( listen)) (USAN) is a widely used over-the-counter analgesic (pain reliever) and antipyretic (fever reducer).

It is commonly used for the relief of headaches, and other minor aches and pains, and is a major ingredient in numerous cold and flu remedies. In combination with opioid analgesics, paracetamol could be used also in the management of more severe pain (such as in advanced cancer).[1]

If you find this all fluff I'm never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever playing a game with you again.
If you blur your eyes when looking at the above, you see a fish.

*waits for Mentos to respond*

[1] Wikipedia

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Over, wtf?
You don't see a fish?

Really, I'm just waiting for mentos. I'm not liking Xonar, but knowing him I'm wondering if he's just busy at the moment and messing with people. I do the same thing (messing with people) all the time and get good info, so who knows. Still not giving him the benefit of the doubt at the moment.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Ugh, it's difficult to get a read on half of the cast with the flavor and fluff that went on early game ><;;

also, way to go Xonar for massive AtE when someone puts a case on you >:

Vote:Xonar

Swords/Clown, what's your view about the Mentos/Xonar debate going on?

Hilt, what's your opinion on Cello's claim?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Wow, Mentos writes a legit case on you, and, while parts of it I don't agree with (such as some of what he labeled as "fluff" and you getting *****ed at for the dragonball trade idea to this extent), all you have to say are snappy comebacks, you calling him an idiot/moron, and one liners? Vote: Xonar

You said you don't want the discussion to get sidetracked before you release your case on him, though you don't really do anything towards the discussion,nd try to end it, telling him not to respond. I don't think you actually had a case.
Hilt, what's your opinion on Cello's claim?
I don't believe it for a second. Gratned, I could be wrong, but I have absolutely no reason to believe a claim like that.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Wow, Mentos writes a legit case on you, and, while parts of it I don't agree with (such as some of what he labeled as "fluff" and you getting *****ed at for the dragonball trade idea to this extent), all you have to say are snappy comebacks, you calling him an idiot/moron, and one liners? Vote: Xonar
Btw that i can respond with that proves how cool his case was mayne

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Vote Xonar

Just do a re-do post sir and finish building your room (?)

If Mentos doesn't post his most recent thoughts on Xonar, my vote will switch

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
No I think my responses to his accusations were adequate. All in all, he does not search for peoples intentions AT ALL.

D

Deleted member

I must've been the only one (besides xonar) who actually enjoyed reading that post.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I thought you just said you did? I just figured you were ******* around with him and blowing it off with a giant "NO U" post. Now imma wait for mentos.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
No it wasn't a NO U post, it was basicly a post adressing his points which are, in essence, moronic.
Now, tell me which points I did NOT refute with my post. Honestly, first, I want you to read what I quoted, then what I said, and then look at it from my point of view. You're one of the people in this game I can't really make that much fun of, so just reply to it, please.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiting for Mentos. Then maybe if you still want.

You gotta admit though, mentos has some good points. Not necessarily at you being scum, but at you being "unhelpful town".

Top Bottom