• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

pastaboy

Smash Champion
hey rob, guess wut u r fuking awsome
i just read a post from him saying the usual " i suck at brawl im not as good as i thought, i quit brawl" must failed at a tourny
lololol rob how did you know!!

Niko_K

Smash Master
Completely agreed.

Also, who is down for some Brawl at my place tomorrow? *Looks at Jarred and Nasir*

nasir123

Smash Ace
Pardon son? Go beat up Chaotic, SilverDoc and Anthony and we'll talk son. And I mean IRL, not online.

Work with pressure of real life and people talking smack in the background.

And I heard Niko was kicking yer arse bad the other day. How embarrassing for you:laugh:
alright well ofcourse niko beat me a coypple times but i won most of the matches when i was my actual chars. but i know niko is still better than me :confused:
plus does this mean anything to u
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec9Su0eDgo0

LOL LOOKS LIKE NKOK BEAT UR ASSS TWICE AS BAD ohhhh

come on who liked that joke it was a 2v2v....twice as bad.....**** I'M SO FUNNY :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:.....:urg::urg::urg:i try way to hard :embarrass:embarrass

oh yea and niko i can not come to practice :'( i have to study my *** of for exams :mad::mad::mad::mad:

nasir123

Smash Ace
hmmm lets just wait and have a big practice once your exams r over
naa B y dun u jsut ahve a lil more practice with nikok. you know what they say the more the marryer :)

but yea who from SWC and like every where else is cool with having a smash prac after exams i know i am.

if we are we should have a big 1 so we should get the date set area .etc.

date is like last day of exams?? ( if not every1 settle on a date thats just my best day )

area- i am guessing either my niko max or nates house whatever 1 is cool

so yea every1 and i mean EVERY1 post ur area that u want this super big smash fest and the date that way niagara will not fail twice as ahrd :)

Zach133

Smash Cadet
naa B y dun u jsut ahve a lil more practice with nikok. you know what they say the more the marryer :)

but yea who from SWC and like every where else is cool with having a smash prac after exams i know i am.

if we are we should have a big 1 so we should get the date set area .etc.

date is like last day of exams?? ( if not every1 settle on a date thats just my best day )

area- i am guessing either my niko max or nates house whatever 1 is cool

so yea every1 and i mean EVERY1 post ur area that u want this super big smash fest and the date that way niagara will not fail twice as ahrd :)
ya id be cool with a practice the final day of exams at like 11:00??? So ya anywhere is cool with me but Ill need a way on getting there (where ever there is...).

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
alright well ofcourse niko beat me a coypple times but i won most of the matches when i was my actual chars. but i know niko is still better than me :confused:
plus does this mean anything to u
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec9Su0eDgo0

LOL LOOKS LIKE NKOK BEAT UR ASSS TWICE AS BAD ohhhh

come on who liked that joke it was a 2v2v....twice as bad.....**** I'M SO FUNNY :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:.....:urg::urg::urg:i try way to hard :embarrass:embarrass

oh yea and niko i can not come to practice :'( i have to study my *** of for exams :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Let me get this straight... yer using a video from last August... a doubles video... consisting of Me and Switchblade (who doesn't play smash at all) vs Niko and MDK (who doesn't play anymore)... and it was friendlies...

So...no... it means nothing to me.

So, either quit scrubbin' yerself up more with each post... or don't post at all:)

P.S. I forgot to welcome you to the Wall of Shame!

Zach133

Smash Cadet
Let me get this straight... yer using a video from last August... a doubles video... consisting of Me and Switchblade (who doesn't play smash at all) vs Niko and MDK (who doesn't play anymore)... and it was friendlies...

So, either quit scrubbin' yerself up more with each post... or don't post at all:)

I'm not trying to takes sides but... Nasir he's got a point there.......
The video was like a year ago you can't base skill on something that happend so long ago because obviously people can get 10x better in that time frame ;)
Plus it was doubles!

Just sayin....:p

nasir123

Smash Ace

PASHH NO JOHNS :D:D

and yea i just tried to find a match where niko beats u :(

SO GOD **** HARD TO FIND 1 :MAD::MAD:

MRbloke67

Smash Rookie
her n/iger

read the other posts man there is a mass smash fest after the last exam :mad: so if ur saying its cool to smash at ur place then thats coo; ....n.iger
dude calm down im just asking, if it was cool with you
and u no im to lasy to back track

and iz be crashin'

Its pronounced BLAW-KAY

nasir123

Smash Ace
k wait so what is going on for the day of the last exams :mad: because no 1 is posing so, so far its like jsut me and zach going to riley's house.

nate said we could have it at his house butt no 1 is posting

POST ****IT

nasir123

Smash Ace
lol bloke fail <3

also yea i unno the point of having it on the final exam is the make sure that every1 like uses there last bucket on **** or something. can't explain it but the list for friday is

1.nasir123
2.addel133
3.Kc18 ( white ***.ga)
4.LAWLB0T ( better ***.ga than KC )
5.Possibly ayaz18
6. Pastaboy

k now this practice is sopposed to be huge max u and luke try to get here and if u need help just come to our house after school and we can jsut take the bus or some **** like that ?

MRbloke67

Smash Rookie
lol bloke fail <3

also yea i unno the point of having it on the final exam is the make sure that every1 like uses there last bucket on **** or something. can't explain it but the list for friday is

1.nasir123
2.addel133
3.Kc18 ( white ***.ga)
5.Possibly ayaz18
6. Pastaboy

k now this practice is sopposed to be huge max u and luke try to get here and if u need help just come to our house after school and we can jsut take the bus or some **** like that ?
All right then,
the blaw-kay thing is from stephen

Zach133

Smash Cadet
lol bloke fail <3

1.nasir123
2.addel133
3.Kc18 ( white ***.ga)
5.Possibly ayaz18
6. Pastaboy

Ok so its the friday after exams at Nate's?

Top Bottom