• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

nasir123

Smash Ace
yay it was a good smash practice * rob i proved u wrong once again) also nate when can i pick up my wii

and the t.v can it stay at ur [;ace fer a bit??? because pur family has some sar issues.

also when i left to ur house i was playin a lil weird because i took the wrong controller, when my frend came he had the same black one ( no offense nate ) :laugh: and yeah i took his so i had a lil bit of johns ( like usual)

so yeah who's up for next weekend !!

nasir123

Smash Ace
friday wuld be good, get some practice in b4 going to sauga
wait fer what tourny Mickey's?

and yeah man i unno about smash fer friday all my ISU's are done now im a juss studyin fer exams so i hr a day may be good.

also niko dun ***** out on us and say ur gonna go and not show up thats not cool man u know i luv u...

so yeah smash but i unno if i can host it at my house i'll be assured by like wednesdayishh if we can have practice at my house.

also if we do u have a smash practice at my house on friday howz about we have that lil anything worth $5.00 tourny it ull b fun and im sure we all wanna get rid od sumthin thats worth like a lil bit over $5.00 ....right nate :wink:

so yeah it will all be assured at my house by wednesday . and if i do have a practice at my house wo will be able to come ON FRIDAY!! FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

OH YEAH and riley wtf happend to ur gay sushi thing?

pastaboy

Smash Champion
wait fer what tourny Mickey's?

and yeah man i unno about smash fer friday all my ISU's are done now im a juss studyin fer exams so i hr a day may be good.

also niko dun ***** out on us and say ur gonna go and not show up thats not cool man u know i luv u...

so yeah smash but i unno if i can host it at my house i'll be assured by like wednesdayishh if we can have practice at my house.

also if we do u have a smash practice at my house on friday howz about we have that lil anything worth $5.00 tourny it ull b fun and im sure we all wanna get rid od sumthin thats worth like a lil bit over $5.00 ....right nate :wink:

so yeah it will all be assured at my house by wednesday . and if i do have a practice at my house wo will be able to come ON FRIDAY!! FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

OH YEAH and riley wtf happend to ur gay sushi thing?

i guess this means there wont be practice

nasir123

Smash Ace
naa man there will most likely b practice its juss that i'm to busyy with work and too lazy to ask :p but yo man we gotta have that ghetto $1.00 tourny at my house possibly friday so yea.

but remember i atleast want 4 other people commin :mad:

so far it is: ( at least or friday)
1.Nasir123
2.Ayaz18
3.Pastaboy
4.Mr.Bloke
5.Addel133

now guys if u r comming then pso please and if u r not commin juss as well post it doesn't take that much time:p

pastaboy

Smash Champion
i will go nasir, but if this thing doesnt turnout the way it should, like low turnout or last minute cancelations, im going to **** you IRL and will be very very upset

nasir123

Smash Ace
I am not a grammar Nazi, but 'm=by' what the hell? lol
wow i dun even know what i ment i'm tryin to b cool and type without lookin and yea learnin from mistakes and pissin people on smashboards is juss the place for it..

alos nate do u think that yu'll b able to make it to practice frieday?

nasir123

Smash Ace
alright man sounds good . i am home right now and it is tuesday alright. so i might b cmmin down to pick it up, and also
i will not be able to pick up my t.v until freiday is that alright ??

pastaboy

Smash Champion
kk assuming this practice DOES happen this friday, and ppl DO show up, and nasir DOESNT FAIL, this 1$ tourny will be cool. IT shuld be stantard rules, double elim, same stages and cp **** and stage striking, just hope someone has TIO

also, rob do u have a tv ur bringing to sauga, me and kc are bringin liek 20 inch tv's where just gunna put them on our lap.
also when do you plan to leave/ pick us up in the morning. we have to be there early im pretty sure because of some festival

Zach133

Smash Cadet
kk assuming this practice DOES happen this friday, and ppl DO show up, and nasir DOESNT FAIL, this 1$ tourny will be cool. IT shuld be stantard rules, double elim, same stages and cp **** and stage striking, just hope someone has TIO

also, rob do u have a tv ur bringing to sauga, me and kc are bringin liek 20 inch tv's where just gunna put them on our lap.
also when do you plan to leave/ pick us up in the morning. we have to be there early im pretty sure because of some festival
good luck at Sauga guyz ;) I might b going to the Final only in Niagara Tourney so ill c u guyz there :)

nasir123

Smash Ace
well jarred we still want like KC and rob and like NAte and people like that.

also i know i am not one to talk abput grammer but wtf do u spell like, like "leik"

pastaboy

Smash Champion
why do you spell friday, like " freiday"
why do you spell by, like "m=by"
why do you spell post, like "pso"
why do you spell place, like " [;ace "
why do you spell our, like "pur"
why do you spell car, like "sar"

i could go on man

KC18

Smash Journeyman

i could go on man
lmao too funny

Wolfblade

Smash Lord

I'm not bringing a TV. The only decent sized tvs I have are LCD.

I'm wondering if everyone could be be at the same spot to all leave together no later than 830 Saturday morning.

Like assuming Max is still going, if everyone could meet up there by 820 that would be wicked!

If not, then just give me a heads up and let me know where I can pick everyone up at. Well mostly just you and KC... like will you be together at the same house or what.

And yo, still need a team mate!

PERCON! COME ON THE **** FORUMS!

Percon

Smash Lord

i could go on man
Ahahah

Also, practice friday, hm? I have to go to my elementary school for my last... 1 community hour, but I don't think it's going that late and I can swing by later.

Especially if I tell my parents I'll drive. Then I'm allowed to go just about anywhere.

nasir123

Smash Ace

i could go on man
----Ayaz Here---

LOL

So wait..... where is practice? I gotta get to dark rave on saturday but I'll be down for smash friday

MRbloke

Smash Cadet
About practice i can probably go, most likely after school til about 8:30 - 9:00

Also im starting a new smashboards accoun since i changed my e-mail

it'll probably be MRbloke67

nasir123

Smash Ace
About practice i can probably go, most likely after school til about 8:30 - 9:00

Also im starting a new smashboards accoun since i changed my e-mail

it'll probably be MRbloke67
this is nasir..on his own account????

LOLLL I THOUGH U NEEDED A COLL NEW NICKNAME LIKE LAWLB0T OR PASTABOY
oh yeah and practice instead may or may not be cancelled because our aunt is stayin hear for prolly just a day so practice is going to be confirmed TOMOROW ( this thursday) also and important anpunccment to Nate and KC if they come

HARRIS QAZI WILL BE COMMIN ON FRIDAY IF MY AUNT LEAVES :O

pastaboy

Smash Champion
YOU ***, I KNEW IT, WUT DID I SAY WUT DID I SAY. i dotn wanna ever here you say your holdign practice ever again man. I need to hear it from ayaz himself. Ino you mean well, but they NVR werk out. I rather not have my hopes crushed every ***** week.

on a other note. ok so if max cant go to mikeys, does that means theres just 4 niagara ppl going.
nasir culd possibly go?

edit: ye rob me kc will be together wen you pick us up, we shuld all try to meet at one place, maybe nikos.

nasir123

Smash Ace
YOU ***, I KNEW IT, WUT DID I SAY WUT DID I SAY. i dotn wanna ever here you say your holdign practice ever again man. I need to hear it from ayaz himself. Ino you mean well, but they NVR werk out. I rather not have my hopes crushed every ***** week.

on a other note. ok so if max cant go to mikeys, does that means theres just 4 niagara ppl going.
nasir culd possibly go?

edit: ye rob me kc will be together wen you pick us up, we shuld all try to meet at one place, maybe nikos.
hey i said it would possibly go u ***.

and secondly i can't og for the same reason. aunt is staying at my place u ***.

also i have told u that it will not be a assured practice so y did u take it seriously. AND Y DUN YOU HOST A SMASH PRAC THEN HMM HMMHMMMM

pastaboy

Smash Champion
then dont just say "practice friday, if you havtn even got all the info straightened out. your one post said u might not be abel ot have practice then u said confirmed for thursday. oK so you said your aunt is steying for one day, does that include thursday, friday AND saturday

Percon

Smash Lord
JARRED AND ROB: PROPOSAL

Do both of you want to come down to my place for practice in lieu of Nasir's cancelled practice?

We'd play Brawl for a while... but I was also wondering if you guys would like to play some ToS coop for a bit? lol. We could go from where Jarred is right now (he'd bring the game + memory), wherever that is. And with three people nobody has to be Raine. :p

Only if you guys want.

nasir123

Smash Ace

Do both of you want to come down to my place for practice in lieu of Nasir's cancelled practice?

We'd play Brawl for a while... but I was also wondering if you guys would like to play some ToS coop for a bit? lol. We could go from where Jarred is right now (he'd bring the game + memory), wherever that is. And with three people nobody has to be Raine. :p

Only if you guys want.
ok now guys do not get pissed at me.

#1. i am actually not allowed to have practice at my place BUTT
#9000! instead my mom said you can go 2 a friends house so i decided i could chill with stephenK and niko so yeah i will be there and u guys live close to eachother so would ot be alright if we were to come and smash at ur place POSSIBLY!?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord

Only if you guys want.
Friday right? F*ckin deal son. I would looooove to shot Lloyd, but if Jarred is going through his first run of the game he gets first pick, and I shot second :p

So Max, yer hittin Mickey's with us right?

And duuuuuude. Beat Dawn of the New World... and... I ... LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom