• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

nasir123

Smash Ace
UPDATE NIAGGAZ!!!
1.NikoK9 because he's #1 in my books xD)
2.Lawlb0t ( he's black)
3.Pastaboy
4.KC
5.Addel133
6.Nazi-ear
7.Ayaz18
8.possibly Mr.Bloke

and yeah those r the guys that r confirmed niko do u know where it is?
if not pm me or vm me cuz i want this organized

nasir123

Smash Ace
yo niko bring a t.v we ull walk down 3 streets with a t.v a wii bag and another t.v WE'LL BE T.V WII BUDDIES

also ate dun u have a t.v?

and niko seriously get back to me r me and u goin together or no. Because i need 2 know quick u ***

nasir123

Smash Ace
nate........ and niko listen to me when i **** talk to u on msn this is immportant.

anyways: 3:00pm is good fer me zah and ayaz and possibly niko to come?

Niko_K

Smash Master
Holy **** nasir chill out. I'm coming and yes KC I'll bring your wii. How the hell can I bring a tv....

Zach133

Smash Cadet
nate........ and niko listen to me when i **** talk to u on msn this is immportant.

anyways: 3:00pm is good fer me zah and ayaz and possibly niko to come?
well umm Nasir werent we gonna eat first.....
Or maybe if every1 wants to chip in like 5bucks we can order a pizza from pizza pizza (or wherever)?

nasir123

Smash Ace
Holy **** nasir chill out. I'm coming and yes KC I'll bring your wii. How the hell can I bring a tv....
yes i know but i need to know by today if u are METTING ME AT THE BUS TERMINAAL!! i know ur comin but when is the qurstion

sorry but niagar oes not fdail although i might i might not be able to come :mad:

Zach133

Smash Cadet
yes i know but i need to know by today if u are METTING ME AT THE BUS TERMINAAL!! i know ur comin but when is the qurstion

sorry but niagar oes not fdail although i might i might not be able to come :mad:
well guyz i cant come :urg: Nasir isnt able to come either :( apparently he has to go somewhere tommorrow so i lost my way on getting there and back :urg:
Maybe next week...

nasir123

Smash Ace
THIS IS NIASR

lol yeah man i kinda begged my mom in a nice way so i can come now xD

so niko i am still gonna walk u down to nates house and the latest i will be there is 4:00 alright:mad:
this is nasir

also lol at me spelling my name wrong :O

and umm just a reminder guarentee nizeer winning his tourny ....again?? niko in 3rd nizear and jerrid in gf

also the list of people commin is gonna be so far at least:

1.NikoK
2.Nasir123
3.Ayaz18
4.Lawlb0t
5.KC
6.Pastaboy
7.KC (a.k.a my white nigaa)
8.addel133

well max and luke arn't commin and yeah Mr.Bloke i dun think is commin so yeah seems like a good turn out and let the best ......BROWN caough coush.. man win

Zach133

Smash Cadet
this is nasir

also lol at me spelling my name wrong :O

and umm just a reminder guarentee nizeer winning his tourny ....again?? niko in 3rd nizear and jerrid in gf

also the list of people commin is gonna be so far at least:

1.NikoK
2.Nasir123
3.Ayaz18
4.Lawlb0t
5.KC
6.Pastaboy
7.KC (a.k.a my white nigaa)
8.addel133

well max and luke arn't commin and yeah Mr.Bloke i dun think is commin so yeah seems like a good turn out and let the best ......BROWN caough coush.. man win
ill try not to get last XD Not making any promises though :laugh:

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Max should come I want to see Niko beat him.
this is nasir:

naa man max can destroy niko no doubt its just that max did not place too well at the second pownz so yeah but he gpt first at the second 1 so u gotta take that into concideration
oh eyah and nate me and zach will be commin at like 4ishh THAT COOL WITH MA NYAGWAHH

Niko_K

Smash Master
I get paid today around 7. I can drop it by anytime after then.

**** POLITICS. Looks like it'll be next week XD

Poolside smash with Rob sounds like a plan IMO.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I get paid today around 7. I can drop it by anytime after then.

**** POLITICS. Looks like it'll be next week XD

Poolside smash with Rob sounds like a plan IMO.
Poolside smash is the best kinda smash, cause yer all, alright, have to wait for my next turn to fight... wicked a pool! *Splash ^.^*

Nasir/ Ayaz, I'll see you guys at yer place fer 3 and we'll head off alright?

Don't know how long I'm gonna stay fer but smash is a fun thing and last time I checked, fun things are fun.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
No fun allowed at my house. kthx.

.____.

Just walk in because I can't hear the doorbell upstairs. Niko buy my video card.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
yo double post cuz niagra is cool.

Yo ayaz, can we not just host it at your house since everyone is already over there? lo (unless jamie, brent, dave leftl O_o

Zach133

Smash Cadet
^.^ Aww, am I really that awesome to smash with? Or is it just my adorable smile that gets to everyone?
ya of course thats gotta be it ;) But seriously i have alrdy played Ayaz,KC,Nasir,Jerrid so u were the newest and best pokemon player ive played so far... so thx :D hopefully youll b at the next practice so we can smash again and maybe this time ill win....(doubts)

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
ya of course thats gotta be it ;) But seriously i have alrdy played Ayaz,KC,Nasir,Jerrid so u were the newest and best pokemon player ive played so far... so thx :D hopefully youll b at the next practice so we can smash again and maybe this time ill win....(doubts)
Pokemon Trainer Wolfblade son, don't forget it:chuckle:

I will train you in Pokemon if need be, so you can be my minion when I leave Niagara!

pastaboy

Smash Champion
fun practice guys, wish nasir,zach and ayaz culd of steyed longer though.
zachs getting good, everybody look for him.

good matchs nasir, keep workin on tha rob and metaknight,sorry i had to **** YA. its rly good practice. i also wana face your snake and falco with diddy, i need practice in that match up too

Zach133

Smash Cadet
Pokemon Trainer Wolfblade son, don't forget it:chuckle:

I will train you in Pokemon if need be, so you can be my minion when I leave Niagara!
Lol well i have a friend who uses POkemon trainer hes pretty good 2 =D so ill ask him if he want to be trained by the Pokemon Master! If thats ok with u???
But ya i dont mind if u train me 2 XD id wanna b good with every character =d so there's no1 i can't beat :chuckle:

Zach133

Smash Cadet
fun practice guys, wish nasir,zach and ayaz culd of steyed longer though.
zachs getting good, everybody look for him.

good matchs nasir, keep workin on tha rob and metaknight,sorry i had to **** YA. its rly good practice. i also wana face your snake and falco with diddy, i need practice in that match up too
YA i wish i could off stayed longer 2. and thx Jerrid maybe next practice ill b able to handle your diddy and those DAM BANANAS!!! :psycho:

Top Bottom