• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

Percon

Smash Lord
I cannot go to Mikey's... :(

My mom says she doesn't want too many people over and like 3 is the maximum so unfortunately I cannot have both Niko and Nasir over. Fight amongst yourselves.

If you guys come at 8 (this will be the official start time for now), we can Brawl 'till 9 then ToS 'till whenever.

Percon

Smash Lord
(Friday, remember)

EDIT: I'll play Collete, she's actually pretty good even though she's slow.

Niko can play Genis because he gets kind of technical later on with some EX skills.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
(Friday, remember)

EDIT: I'll play Collete, she's actually pretty good even though she's slow.

Niko can play Genis because he gets kind of technical later on with some EX skills.
Right, yer house at 8 eh? Alright.

So looks like I got Lloyd or Zelos depending on who good ol' Pastaboy wants.

And lame about the lack of Mickey's Max!

Crap... this one needs a doubles partner!!!!!!!

KC and Jarred, what do you guy wanna do then for sat? Meet at Niko's or just get picked up at each of yer places? If so, pm me yer adresses that yer gonna be at.

nasir123

Smash Ace
KC does niko still have ur wii at his palce?

and niko should i bring my brawl and melee to ur house

AND THERES MORE GUYS :)

how about we all smash at like 8 because were all gonna be in the area ?

PND

Smash Champion
This is mostly directed to Niko / Max, but anyone else who is interested send me a PM:
Ottawa's crashing at my place for 'Sauga on Sat. Anyone want to practice up with us for a bit?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
rob me and kc will just be waiting at toysRus at wutever time you want to pick us up. Im guessing 8:20 at the earliest
Yeah, I'll get there around 820-830 then. I don't have money on my phone so lets hope Niko does incase something comes up and we gotta contact you :lick:

But yeah, that plan is sex. If I get you guys fer 830 thats still a solid hour to reach sauga. Roads close at 10 so that's plenty o' time... but I don't trust traffic that early in the morn y'know?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
i ino man, early the better, me and kc will be there as early as possible.
and even if the roads r closed, we can still walk a couple of blocks.
Yeah... soooooooooooo... Looks like I ain't coming to Max's tonight Boys.

ToS some other time.

Pasta, see you at Toys R Us.

And Niko... be ready for like 810-815 son so we can peace asap... I am personally gonna punch Mickey in the back of the head when i see him for this poor tourney scheduling plan!

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
I'll definitely be ready!
Wicked, just make sure you either wait for me at the door or at least be able to hear me knock on the back door.

Waltzin into yer basement at 815 in the am is totally a last choice... waaaaaay too many people could be strolling around in their underwear.

nasir123

Smash Ace
This is mostly directed to Niko / Max, but anyone else who is interested send me a PM:
Ottawa's crashing at my place for 'Sauga on Sat. Anyone want to practice up with us for a bit?
i'd be down fer that bbut i ahve no idea of how to get a ride to ur house. KEvin can u drive or Rob can u drive?

also rob i was there xD

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
It's not like I did bad. I only lost to Doc and Joe. I beat cyan fool and thatguy in pools :p
None to shabby Niko. I took Athony, Chaotic and Doc.

Together we will take down the entire PR and all its up and comers!! MWAH HA HA HA HA!

P.S. Debuting my Peach against Doc for the epic win, all for you babe;)

nasir123

Smash Ace
It's not like I did bad. I only lost to Doc and Joe. I beat cyan fool and thatguy in pools :p
no i am not sayin u did not ??

i am sayin that u could have done SOOOOO much betterif u had ur ****

plus who IS UP FOR A NIAGARA PRACTICE THIS WEEK

REMEMBER I AM SAYIN THIS AS A MAYBE NOT FOR SURE

EDIT: ahh shiz i forgot we can't do it because i got exams and im a gonna b studying a lot of the time :mad::mad::mad::mad:

pastaboy

Smash Champion
nasir, ur rly important for pracitce man. like your good very good, you have a tun of mains. and they are all characters that i struggle with and have little experience with. So playing you is definitly going to help me and niagara out alot man. I cant wait till practices become a regular thing becuz now that school will be over i think we can have more time to play and not fail. Anywho nasir you wouldnt mind next practice i can play your rob/snake/falco

nasir123

Smash Ace
nasir, ur rly important for pracitce man. like your good very good, you have a tun of mains. and they are all characters that i struggle with and have little experience with. So playing you is definitly going to help me and niagara out alot man. I cant wait till practices become a regular thing becuz now that school will be over i think we can have more time to play and not fail. Anywho nasir you wouldnt mind next practice i can play your rob/snake/falco
ma ***** of course u can :p

but yeah man i ahve been playin a hell of a lot of aib and i must say ( i'm not tryin to b covky) i was winning a hell of alot of matches and do u guys no any1 of that name of dark.pch cuz he he got man handeld :p

but yea guy we must practicec a lot and hopefully on saturday if i sqeeze in 2 hours of studying we can have a practice at my house

BUT PLEASE NO 1 TAKE IT SERIOUSLY

(jarred)j/k

but yea for the people who say they r commin who are they because i want a list again ( do u guys think that this is a good thing that i am consixtantly makin a list or no?

so far in a potential list it is:

1.nasir123
2.addel133
3.Mr.Bloke67
4.Ayaz18
5.Pastaboy?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
ma ***** of course u can :p

but yeah man i ahve been playin a hell of a lot of aib and i must say ( i'm not tryin to b covky) i was winning a hell of alot of matches and do u guys no any1 of that name of dark.pch cuz he he got man handeld :p
Pfft, that guy lost to Niko. Total scrub. No need to brag there.

That's like if I bragged about beating that Nasir kid.

Lawls at D.Peach. Peach mains are epically hilarious. Isn't he due to quit brawl again? I think its bin like 3 months since the last time.

nasir123

Smash Ace
Pfft, that guy lost to Niko. Total scrub. No need to brag there.

That's like if I bragged about beating that Nasir kid.

Lawls at D.Peach. Peach mains are epically hilarious. Isn't he due to quit brawl again? I think its bin like 3 months since the last time.
dude u 2 got ***** ( like 2 V 2's mean nothin

I'M LISTENING :p:p:p:p:p:p :p

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
dude u 2 got ***** ( like 2 V 2's mean nothin

I'M LISTENING :p:p:p:p:p:p :p
Pardon son? Go beat up Chaotic, SilverDoc and Anthony and we'll talk son. And I mean IRL, not online.

Work with pressure of real life and people talking smack in the background.

And I heard Niko was kicking yer arse bad the other day. How embarrassing for you:laugh:

Top Bottom