• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

PND

Smash Champion
I can smash on Saturday, for sure, if things get organized. Only catch: I either have to A) leave really early to catch my bus back or B) crash at somebodies place for the night and leave Sunday some time.

nasir123

Smash Ace
I can smash on Saturday, for sure, if things get organized. Only catch: I either have to A) leave really early to catch my bus back or B) crash at somebodies place for the night and leave Sunday some time.
umm what saturday because most of niagara is still in high school and we got exams if u thinking nest saturday then you can crash at our house if u like but i unno where smash is being held i can as 1 more time if we can have a smash practice but ayaz must e here or else nothing vcan happen. so if u guys wanna be cool u can just tell ayaz to be here for a bit or the smash prac. what ever u want so that we can have it. basically ayaz being here is our token for haveing a smash prac. at our house so make him come

PND

Smash Champion
Set up a wii and a TV in the middle of a street and MM people passing by? Use the profit we make to buy sushi?

PND

Smash Champion
Yeah, Ally. I heard he was pretty good at this game. He does all those fancy AT's like smash attacks and edge guarding.

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Sounds like niagara is still good old niagara ;P.

Yeah, so im coming back on the 25th and want major practice for the pownz tourny, if anyones down we can hold smashfest's at my house. I only got a single wii and got two T.V's, so someone could bring another wii for two set-up's :)

pastaboy

Smash Champion
mikey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good to hear from ya. I can bring a wii over and even a tv. Were going to make this happen. Time to **** pownz old school niagara style.

mike i wanna hear stoiries!!

raidos

Smash Apprentice
mikey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good to hear from ya. I can bring a wii over and even a tv. Were going to make this happen. Time to **** pownz old school niagara style.

mike i wanna hear stoiries!!
Awesome we got our two set-ups if anyone else comes bring set-ups :p. And vietnam's prettyy chillz. Hot as hell though :mad:. Anyways ill check back when I get back to Canada, my hour is almost up.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Yo what up Mike. Ye I might be able to bring a setup. I can record for sure. Did you ever find people to smash with there?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
K, here's the deal, I'm going to Pownz... f*cking talk about crews just clinched the deal for me!

Niagara, is gonna ****! And Radios, welcome back son, and congrats on coming back a week before I leave Niagara again:laugh:

nasir123

Smash Ace
lol silver doc it would be an honour :p plus if i come we should have a nice mm? $5.00?

also mike good to hear from u and where is ur house i dun think i have ever been there. Rides ???

now nate if u record we should be sending that footidge on youtube or sumthin bceause every1 on the IC boards and m/k bourds are sayin i'm **** because i ahve no vids. ur my ticket my son :)

so rob do u think u could sqeeze me in cuz i might be able to go... that is if i have a ride XD

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Sure bud.

10 characters, oh and MODERATORS don't even think about giving me another warning for posting under 10 characters then posting 10 characters under my post which is under 10 characters.

Wow I gotta stop saying characters, :laugh:.

KC18

Smash Journeyman
crews would be sick, i will join if i can, if you guys think i can create some positive outcomes for the team. as for powns i am going. i am actually not gonna burn and save my money for this. if i can have a spot for whovever is driving that would be dope, but i don't wanna cause problems if seats are full...

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Sweet sounds like a lot of people gonna be going to pownz, rob said he's going so thats 4 people in his car right? And Ill be going so thats another 4 people. Don't think anyone will be left behind :).

Btw I live at 2 parnell rd. Right across the street from st.james elementary school.

nasir123

Smash Ace
Sweet sounds like a lot of people gonna be going to pownz, rob said he's going so thats 4 people in his car right? And Ill be going so thats another 4 people. Don't think anyone will be left behind :).

Btw I live at 2 parnell rd. Right across the street from st.james elementary school.
WHAT DUDE I WENT TO PARNAL I'LL BE ABLE TO FIND U EASY(Y)

also when exactly is this tourny i have absalutely no idea and guys preasure aya to come

sum1 send me the link ayt

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Wolfblade's Standard Tourney Car

1. Wolfblade
2. Percon
3. KC
4. Pasta
5. Niko

If anyone wants to duck out let me know cause I have some people who are waiting for spots.

I'm not sure if Niko already had a ride or what, might be good, or he might end up owing me way too much gas monies:laugh:

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Thats definitely the standard tourney car. I'll have 10 bucks for you too.
Good, now I won't have to send your TV back to you piece by piece:laugh:

So Niagara Crews, Wolfblade (The MK Slayer), Pasta (The greasy Monkey), Percon (The One Liner Wonder), Niko_K (THE Niko_K), and KC (... um... fack... help me out here guys I can't think of something for KC :p)

5 Man crew is solid guys, we are gonna wreck!

nasir123

Smash Ace
Good, now I won't have to send your TV back to you piece by piece:laugh:

So Niagara Crews, Wolfblade (The MK Slayer), Pasta (The greasy Monkey), Percon (The One Liner Wonder), Niko_K (THE Niko_K), and KC (... um... fack... help me out here guys I can't think of something for KC :p)

5 Man crew is solid guys, we are gonna wreck!
hey man what about me i need a ride but i think mike is gonna take me and ayaz .. :mad::mad:

also rob if i can come like in your car i could have 10 bucks fer u?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
hey man what about me i need a ride but i think mike is gonna take me and ayaz .. :mad::mad:

also rob if i can come like in your car i could have 10 bucks fer u?
Yeah Nasir... my car is full. I listed it on this page... and yeah... that's my standard car and if anyone from that ducks out there are other people that get first dibs. I.E. Atma, and Jhin.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Good luck at Pownz, guys.

TO+Vaughan vs Sauga vs Niagara needs to happen sometime! Vawn isn't coming to Pownz though so another time

Top Bottom