• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol I've never cyber'd before /half lie

give her my msn, I stay away from facebook because I don't want 918583 *****es being all up in my grillz, dawg. if she wants to cyber, she needs a webcam, and she needs a plate of chicken. I want her to eat the chicken, and I'll fap to her eating the chicken. I'll imagine the taste of the chicken, and then I'll think of myself being the chicken (that is being eaten). yes, that sounds like a good plan.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
LOL il tell her to add your msn, she doesnt have a web cam but she does have a regular camera, if you ask, maybe she will take pix of soem chicken, and maybe a little extra ;) and then your plan will be. complete lol.

also, i wish i could go to its a trap but fathers day sunday >_> the creator of the almighty chiken
i dont know if your involved in the eccl thing but is "its a trap" and pownz both counting towards it? seeing how they are on the same day but different regions i think it works out nicely.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not involved, can't really answer your question. I've played brawl twice since FFYF2 and melee about 4-5 times. I'm like unofficially out of the scene. And Joel called me today to tell me about It's a trap. I'll be going, unless something better comes up (like me being hungover or something). oh we might come to some niagara tournament though.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
lol niagara tournys r good when they dont fail.
chet even though you havnt played brawl you still guna ****, just beat swordgard for me :) o wait ally wont be there right, take first for me :)

Percon

Smash Lord
lol I've never cyber'd before /half lie

give her my msn, I stay away from facebook because I don't want 918583 *****es being all up in my grillz, dawg. if she wants to cyber, she needs a webcam, and she needs a plate of chicken. I want her to eat the chicken, and I'll fap to her eating the chicken. I'll imagine the taste of the chicken, and then I'll think of myself being the chicken (that is being eaten). yes, that sounds like a good plan.
Oh my God I love you Chet

nasir123

Smash Ace
wait wtf there is a practice .

when tell me. and guys i can prolly go to pownz concidering school is over b4 it. so should we all just crash at one house instead of wasting gas and driving everywhere, cuz we did that with that toronto tourny and it worked out fine also mike when are u commin back we miss you

PND

Smash Champion
Tomorrow? I will be in St. Kitts grabbing sushi around 11ish to noonish @ sushi jade. . . so I'd probably be free after. I'd either need to leave early or sleep at someone's place for the night. Or be hardcore, go get drunk, go to a bar and either leave with a girl or sleep in a bank ATM room.

I'll bring my cell, somebody call it when things get figured out. 6I3 - 863 - 18O7

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
dont really wanna write this in the tourney thread so I came here..

someone call ayaz tomorrow and tell him to update the thread. Say its manditory, lots of people are looking forward to it and amaericans are looking at it also. Also tell him that we're taking care of set ups, organizers and ****. Basically ask him if the venue is confirmed & if the date is solid.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Bank ATM residence. Only in Niagara. Yeah I will give you a shout Mike. Jarred, Percon and I are going tomorrow for sure, anyone else is welcome.

K stos, this tournament is being pushed back, it isnt happening on that day. Thats what he told me.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Someone from Niagara step it up and call him tomorrow. Also stop depending on Nasir all he says is something about his brother busy all the time, no offence bro.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
thats why you guys should call ayaz tomorrow, to confirm date and venue. its much better than not knowing if its happening or not since it leads to more questions.

edit: kk i just got Lawlbots edit msg. now someone its up for niagara to tell everyone its being pushed back.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
He told me that awhile ago (about 3 weeks or so) and I haven't talked to him since. I am pretty sure everyone already knew except Pastaboy. He is suppose to be running it with Max. And he has been MIA on the whole situation. I am chilling with him tomorrow, I will talk to him then and see what we can get going on.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
alright thats good. seriously im only doing this cause people had been asking for confirmation and stuff for like the past 10 pages in the tourney thread. but yeah try to get as much info as possible. k im gonna hit the sheets.

Percon

Smash Lord
He keeps saying he's running it with me... though I only told him I'd help him with like brackets/TVs and small things... HE is supposed to be getting stuff organized.

nasir123

Smash Ace
dont really wanna write this in the tourney thread so I came here..

someone call ayaz tomorrow and tell him to update the thread. Say its manditory, lots of people are looking forward to it and amaericans are looking at it also. Also tell him that we're taking care of set ups, organizers and ****. Basically ask him if the venue is confirmed & if the date is solid.
well i live with the kid so iguess i can rtell him right now
hw was busy like all 2nd semester because of univercity **** now he is free so i can assure u stos HE WILL POST :) if he doesn't then not my fault. :p

nasir123

Smash Ace
yea well i am not gettin involed now ayaz is pissing many people off and not responding to anything so i am not doing anything unlesss it is manditory cuz i just asked ayaz and apparently, we need 100 peple at minimum to pay for the venue and writeres craft is gay for em'

those are his johns so juss pm him about it or sumthing

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
i guess its not running anymore. I mean like, if he wants/needs 100 confirmed to cover the venue shouldnt he be editing the first post and working on the attendance list?

if you guys still want this tourney, then better start contributing to the thread: set ups, directions & attendance. also it seems like the venue is confirmed since he said "100 people at minumum to pay for the venue.'

Also if he thinks it shouldnt run, that would be fine. I mean like school > smash for sure. it's all good.

edit: from the tourney thread

I know this has been asked a million times. Can't someone else take over? Like Percon? Someone ask him please.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
We'll definitely take over. Ayaz just has to let us lol.

Should we make a new thread in Tournament Listings? I'm sure we could get 100+ people considering the interest from US.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
The last time I freaked out, I just kept looking down
I s-s-stuttered when you asked me what I'm thinkin' 'bout
Felt like I couldn't breathe, you asked what's wrong with me
My best friend leslie said, "She's just being miley!"
The next we hang out, I will redeem myself
My heart- can't rest- 'til then, ooh whoa ooh whoa ooh whoa
I can't wait, to see you again ; )

nasir123

Smash Ace
well yea greed i am not didding him but i srsly think ayaz cannot handle doing this he's got way to much goin on and yea agreed GI prcon or niko should take over but on my side no 1 should rely on that tournement. Ayaz keeps on telling me that u guys should jsut be looking at his orevious posts apparenly he has already said whats goin on

SO NIAGARA HOW WAS PRACTICE :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

PND

Smash Champion
Yo Jarred (sp?). Call your bank ASAP. Apparently this is a big problem, and people are losing A LOT of money.

nasir123

Smash Ace
k wait what went on practice

like who was kicking whos *****

was jerrids bannanas hell

was max bairly winning :):) oh yeag i went there

but yeah what went on last practice

Top Bottom