• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

raidos

Smash Apprentice
lol jarred, I have no set up because my cousin took my wii which had brawl in it xD. This might be a problem xD.

Anyone else wanna come practice? Please bring brawl xD.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Woah woah woa hwoah woah woah woah woah... woah... Go train's first St. Kitts arrival is tomorrow morning???? WTF!!!???

I thought we weren't getting the train for another couple years!

Go figure, I read the paper to read about MJ's death and I stumble onto that:p

PND

Smash Champion
K. Got my wii hacked and ready to go. Got Ex-Brawl and a ton of texture hacks for every character. My bus gets into St. Kitts, I'll probably cab to your place, Mike. So expect me at 9:00 + the time it takes to get a cab and drive there

pastaboy

Smash Champion
lol nasir, i thot you couldnt brawl lol

anywho, thnx rob for the ride to pownz, i hope you can still make it for niagara tournys and the occasional pool side smash.

mike are match was soooo intense man, we need to play more, cuz it was so clutch. i think you might of had the set if you didnt sd first round, good job on getting 7th and this being the first time you played smash in months.

nasir i guess id be down but i wont confirm until you r 100% confirmed, i think we shuld have some pree tourny practice anyhow

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
lol nasir, i thot you couldnt brawl lol

anywho, thnx rob for the ride to pownz, i hope you can still make it for niagara tournys and the occasional pool side smash.

mike are match was soooo intense man, we need to play more, cuz it was so clutch. i think you might of had the set if you didnt sd first round, good job on getting 7th and this being the first time you played smash in months.

nasir i guess id be down but i wont confirm until you r 100% confirmed, i think we shuld have some pree tourny practice anyhow
No prob Jarred, always a pleasure give you guys a ride

Can't make it to FOiN, work son, but I'll try fer Niko's one at the end of the month, and keep me posted about practice incase im in the city.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
id be down, if other ppl are, im pickin up patches at the station at 12:30 so we can walk around for couple hours then head to your place. NIAGARA DONT FAIL

KC18

Smash Journeyman
at 4 eh? cool i can do that, mike where do u live again? i know it's near a school, i know it's in walking distance

raidos

Smash Apprentice
2 parnell rd is the address KC, its right across the street form st.james elementary school. btw if someone could bring a brawl disc for jarred's wii we could have another setup here.

KC18

Smash Journeyman
o.k cool i can head there after i eat dinner, talked with will he has no melee memory, missing levels and characters. and i don't have my memory card cuz it went missing. jarred i might be able to make it to the tourney now, so we gotta team and **** this time. need serious practice.

nasir123

Smash Ace
srry i coould not come
its not totally my fault and i am not blaming it on ike but i culd.nt find parnal road and i looked for that street for like 10 min and nothin so it was a no for me AND U KNOW WHAT JERRED I AIN'T COMMIN TO OIN :mad:

PND

Smash Champion
Yo, any Nigerians going to "Too Poor for Genesis" next weekend? More specifically, anyone willing to drive?

Note: If someone can hook me up with a car, I can drive.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
ye raidos, i know i wasnt expecting to go to this tourny but would you be able to drive to, too poor for genesis , i have to return a laptop. If not i could probobly bus it.

Top Bottom