• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

PND

Smash Champion
The go train is running that day. Niagara would have to leave early or get housing though.

I already looked into that, but I have to work on Monday, and I don't really feel like leaving as early as I would have to. But if you guys can get housing, it's a viable option.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
mike we shuld take the go train, it leaves at 10:30pm so that gives us enough time at the tourny, there are alot of setups and its bawl only, and we wuld probobly just miss grandfinals

sorry hype, cant house this time.

PND

Smash Champion
I'm def considering it. . . I just have to work out the bus schedule back. I need to leave on the Go train, then book it to the bus terminal and catch the last bus to Port.

If we go, and KC doesn't, wanna team?

EDIT: Could I get housed at your place maybe? If I can get housed, I can *probably* go. I'll be back in Port around noon Monday, I can just tell work I won't be available until then.

Percon

Smash Lord
I'm too poor for too poor for Genesis :(

Ok, not really, but it's the Gallery's new exhibit and it's important that I be there for the opening + followup on sunday.

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, my camping trip got canceled, so I am probably gonna go to the tourny now, if everyone pitches in for gas I'll defiantly be able to drive to it. Let me know.

PND

Smash Champion
Since Mike can't IRL camp I guess he'll just have to settle for playing Brawl instead. camping, get it?

I'd be down for chipping $$$

nasir123

Smash Ace
o can prolly go 2 havoc in the hammer (H) i found a guy who is cooler than nikok .....yea i know hard to believe

so when can a practice b?

pastaboy

Smash Champion
o cool mike, i will pitch in for gas for sure, i just got a cheque in the mail from the goverment.

yo nasir im having smash practice at my house tomorrow and there are a couple of US smashers here, i only have room for one extra person, i really want you just you to show up, my address is 45 elma street

nasir123

Smash Ace
o cool mike, i will pitch in for gas for sure, i just got a cheque in the mail from the goverment.

yo nasir im having smash practice at my house tomorrow and there are a couple of US smashers here, i only have room for one extra person, i really want you just you to show up, my address is 45 elma street
**** son i unno if i can come i am going out with a cupple people. plus i am going to havoc in the ammer and niko's tourny most likel y like 90% sure

but thanks for the offer. If plans get skrewed i will come for sure because my friend alex lives on 36 elma street XD

but yo i would love to come u know ur my ***** same with u mike (raidos) ur a true niggga XD

thank u ttruley jerrid but i barely get 2 go out :*

pastaboy

Smash Champion
:)

nasir you have to come man, they are all looking forward to seeing you, i tell them how good you are and ****, plz try to at least stop by for an hour.

edit:mike kc said he could probably go, just waitin for him to confirm.

nasir123

Smash Ace
sorry jarred i am jsst not up for it :( i chilled all dai 2day

try doing it on a weekend and i will come most likely no joke just tell me what bus cuz i forget

so i am not going to the toerny this weeend but i will be going to havoc in the hammer and niko's tourny without a doubt :)

so is there gonna be a practice any time soon because i am not busy tis comming week.

we should have a pracgice because of havoc in the hammer and niko's is commin real soon

nasir123

Smash Ace
lol pasta friday saturday is like tourny days :p

and ofcourse i will add you if u have msn that would be easyier because i can't plan anything worth **** mine is nasiranis28@hotmail.com i dun have aim though <_< also u guys should play mike (raidos) me and him are like even online

I love you jerrid.............

KC18

Smash Journeyman
You guys should make a team on gamebattles, ace and I are going to lmao.

They got prizes this season, Dr. Phil vs Firey banana shoryuken?
haha dr. phil is a sick team name. i would but i don't have the most reliable connenction. have to jack one from someone nearby haha, so ghetto. also nasir my msn is kc_newhouse212@hotmail.com.

thing is though my wii is upstairs so i won't be able to talk much really....just use msn to set up. but ye whenever u wanna brawl let me know.

and i am down for a practice....need to be ready for another 3rd-1st place lol

hey mike i am sorry to hear that...

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Ok guys, I can hold practice today for tommorow's tourny, but I know it's a little late in the reply but some practice is better then no practice xD. But if you guys wont be able to make it then it's ok.

Btw Jarred and KC, where do you guys wanna meet up tommorow for the pick up? Somewhere close I hope lol.

Sorry to hear about yor grandma, hope everything gets better.

nasir123

Smash Ace
k i might be able to come because i am prolly gonna go 2 harris's house 2day and he lives like right by mike well at least a 20 min walk not 2 far but both of us r willing to go there XD

btw i am sorry but i cannot bring my wii <_<

Niko_K

Smash Master
Mike do you have room for one more and wheres practice at? I'm not working to pay off my huge debt to smash bus tonight for once XD and I really wanna play.

Top Bottom