• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Hey, sorry for the late reply. Yeah so fare my car will be:

Nate?
Nasir
Mike

Still a spot open so if people want to come just post ill see it eventually xD.

On a side note, still wanting a practice in before pownz so if anyone wants we can have two smashfest in a row at my house and u guys can stay the night on the 26th so we can just leave in the morning for pownz. I come back on the 25th still unsure of the time but when I get home I'll give you guys a message and you can head over.

nasir123

Smash Ace
Hey, sorry for the late reply. Yeah so fare my car will be:

Nate?
Nasir
Mike

Still a spot open so if people want to come just post ill see it eventually xD.

On a side note, still wanting a practice in before pownz so if anyone wants we can have two smashfest in a row at my house and u guys can stay the night on the 26th so we can just leave in the morning for pownz. I come back on the 25th still unsure of the time but when I get home I'll give you guys a message and you can head over.
not commin man im a go to detroit
crazy shiz to long to explain sorry

PND

Smash Champion
Is there going to be practice Friday night, too? I'll bussing into St. Kitts Friday afternoonish. . . is there practice / a place to crash before the tourney? Or are we all meeting up Saturday morning?

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Got home like an hour ago, if anyone wants to practice they can come over now. Must bring wii + brawl or melee though my wii was borrowed by my cousin so I dont have one xD.

Btw mike, you can come over friday night since we are gonna be going to pownz xD.

PND

Smash Champion
K, I'll be getting to St. Kitts at 9 p.m.. From the downtown bus terminal, how do I get to your place, Mike?

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Just take the buss down geneva street, get off near lakeshore street. My street is called 2 Parnell rd and is across the street from st.james elementary school. It's the street before lakeshore street.

I suggest mapquesting it so you dont get lost xD.

call me 905-938-0567 <---home
905-515-7662<---cell

if you get lost xD.

PND

Smash Champion
k, will do. Thanks. I'm bringing a wii and a couple of controllers, plus brawl and melee. I can't lug a TV around on the bus, tho.

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
ATTENTION TO ALL THOSE IN MY CAR FOR POWNZ

GRAH!!!

So I'm not coming to practice tomorrow.

Big snaked just laid a clutch while I was out seeing Transformers.

So, the deal for Saturday, since doubles starts at 1pm, I say we leave St. Kitts round 11am.

Gives us plenty of time to make it there (unlike last month) so there should be no problems.

Max and Niko, I'll pick you guys up first, then I'll grab Pasta and KC after that.

Pasta and KC, I can just pick you guys up at yer places if you want, or meet you at Toys R Us... or be at Niko's place for 11... doesn't bother me what happens.

If I'm picking you guys up at yer places, just pm me yer addresses so I can remember where you live :p

Also, If you guys could fork over gas monies right away this time I'd appreciate it... I kinda won't have any money left after I gas up (and pay fer parking)... so I kinda need some monies in order to enter the tourney:laugh:

Max! Chaotic hasn't responded to me about if he is going to Pownz, wanna team?

PND

Smash Champion
I just got a really long job. I should be able to finish it in time to catch my bus, but if something unexpected comes up I may not have that luxury.

But I may not have my texture files up and running, so if I don't, it'll just be plain costumes. :(

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
LOL I probably should have read the thread

Ok looks like me and Rob will be taking this!
Kind of a shame people are actually gonna be wasting their money to enter doubles now though eh?

How can you possibly win against "Killed a Dog by Sweating"... Though we may need a new name due to lack of you using snake nowadays.

Oh and somebody let me know the time and location of practice tonight. I managed to get several incubators set up quick despite being caught off guard with a clutch of 2 dozen eggs last night... so I might be able to make it!

Jarred: word I'll grab you guys at Toys... be there fer like 11:10 since I'll pick up the other guys first.

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Hey Rob, Im having practice @ my house and you can come any time, so fare no ones here but I just talked with nasir and he said he might be able to come for a few hours and i think jarred is coming + PNDmike is coming later.

2 Parnell Rd is the address. Anyone is welcome ^^.

Btw we would ned another wii for my other TV so bring one guys.

PND

Smash Champion
I'm bringing a wii. Whether or not it will be hacked by then is iffy tho. I can't believe Gecko 1.9 doesn't have SD HC support. -_-

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Hey Rob, Im having practice @ my house and you can come any time, so fare no ones here but I just talked with nasir and he said he might be able to come for a few hours and i think jarred is coming + PNDmike is coming later.

2 Parnell Rd is the address. Anyone is welcome ^^.

Btw we would ned another wii for my other TV so bring one guys.
Awesome, I'll let you know if I'm coming via posting in this thread.

Got lots of reptile feedings to do first, and my snake is looking to drop more eggs now so I have no idea what I'm doin:laugh:

Top Bottom