• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

MRbloke67

Smash Rookie
Anybody from niagara who attended Genesis got any good stories to tell, ill be jelous if it makes you feel better. I did hear that Lain was 2-0'd by a ness player from nasir.

nasir123

Smash Ace
OHHH SHYYTTTTTTTTT MA NIGA JC GOT 4TH IN BRAWL+

man Kc ur gettn sikk placings u should be on up and comers by GI's tourny

oh yea and niko can u host a brawl practice at ur house on friday or melee cuz i need sum practice in fer havoc which i might not be able to attend buT I WILL TRY

pastaboy

Smash Champion
OHHH SHYYTTTTTTTTT MA NIGA JC GOT 4TH IN BRAWL+

man Kc ur gettn sikk placings u should be on up and comers by GI's tourny

oh yea and niko can u host a brawl practice at ur house on friday or melee cuz i need sum practice in fer havoc which i might not be able to attend buT I WILL TRY
r u kidding or like wtf,
this needs to stop

nasir123

Smash Ace
r u kidding or like wtf,
this needs to stop
... i unno wat i did wrong EITHER THAN YO MAMA SHYYYYYYYYYYYT

no offense man just seemed like a oerfect thing to do OH SHYYYYYT NASIT STIKED AGAIN
once again no offense man

but yea niko can u host a practice friday?

K guys who is all actually gonna be going to niko's thing on friday so far apparently and correct me i i am wrong alright

1.NIKOK
2NAZI-EER
3.MR.BLOKE67
4.percon??
5.MA.*****.RAIDOSS

so correct me or juss add ur name and i guess i'll update a list if nesescary

Niko_K

Smash Master
Nasir Im not having a public practice....I can only have 4-5 people and so far its

Raidos
Pasta
KC
Myself
Percon

PND

Smash Champion
Yo Niko, Ben wants to know if you'd be down for practicing doubles with him the night before Havoc at my place.

I got the house to myself that weekend, and as per usual I'm housing Ottawa. Alll night smash, boooii.

Get in touch with him, eh?

nasir123

Smash Ace
wow niko thast gay :'( ur losss :'(

plus i would've came at 2 or sexy time but ur missin out ***** :(

but yea iss all good practice saturday sum1

nasir123

Smash Ace
k wait srry fer dubble posting but niko this is imprortant ur bro is aloud to have 1 friend over so he said could crash at ur house so would it be cool if i play some brawl with u guys

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
You guys down for late smash at my house on Tuesday? I should be back around 10:30. Kevin and Ayaz would probably come. Anyone else down?

I can host Wednesday (anytime) as well.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Yo Niko, Ben wants to know if you'd be down for practicing doubles with him the night before Havoc at my place.

I got the house to myself that weekend, and as per usual I'm housing Ottawa. Alll night smash, boooii.

Get in touch with him, eh?
I'm so down, considering we're definitely going to crush Havoc, the practice is going to make us **** that much more. I'll be there for sure boiiiiiiiiiii

....With a nice bottle of liquor too ;)

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
after 6pm??

confirmed:
KC
Ayaz
Mike
Kev

Contacted and showed interest yesterday:
Nasir
Jarred - just said maybe
Niko - Calling right now, can't get through.
Max - Work? No internet on weekends, no phone ##
Jarred pm me your dads house ##
Rob - ???? Is he in Toronto?

nasir123

Smash Ace
when is the enxt smash rac we should have 1 on frieyda b4 niko's tourny and we need most of niagara PLWEASEE MAKE AYAZ HOST IT I GOT SS JOHNS

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Talk to your brother to organize it, I am going to be at work, and probably not even coming Saturday. Lol what class did you fail anyways?

PND

Smash Champion
I won't be able to attend anything until Havoc in the Hammer. Family drama and my grandmother's passing, plus sister's birthday, a new puppy, and work. -_-

nasir123

Smash Ace
k well i guess i'm outs smash peace I LUV U GUYS

oh yea and what evaa happend to that kid who played rediculos peach in melee, he was asian ^_^

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
so nobodys comign to the buffalo tourney?

theres gonna be brawl and melee and if you get in touch with a dude name infzy, you should be able to get a free ride there as welll

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Sorry to have to cancel the practice, I have an emergency family issue that needs to be taken care of so I wont be in town. Maybe I can have it tomorrow if anything.

Top Bottom