• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

nasir123

Smash Ace
OMG.

How can I possibly host when I am working? l2read.
HOLY SHI.T SORRY IS THAT WHAT U WANT HUHH. A SIMPLE SKIN SORRY. THERE I WROTE IT SOR-FREEKING- RY. but yeah i think people r cool fer commin here but wait unttil like pm4:00 for my post, to say if ur aloud tto come. but i atlast want 3 people.
just fer reference so far it is:
1. natsieer
2.ayaz
3.zach
( me and ayaz dun count) i want u to come jerrid i wanna show my new r.o.b MAX ACTUALLY COME TO A SMASH PRACTICE EITHER THAT NIKO'S :urg::urg:

nasir123

Smash Ace
Ok so when is practice..... Friday or Sat? Details guys Details :confused:
well if ur up fer practice i guess there is 1 friday or sunday whichever works best :lick: but u can com on frieday or saturday o thats 1 down and 2 to go! remember more than 3 people are aloud comin irtts just that i dun want only like 1 person here and him feeling loney :urg:...OH GODD BAD TIMES GUYS SRRY

Zach133

Smash Cadet
well if ur up fer practice i guess there is 1 friday or sunday whichever works best :lick: but u can com on frieday or saturday o thats 1 down and 2 to go! remember more than 3 people are aloud comin irtts just that i dun want only like 1 person here and him feeling loney :urg:...OH GODD BAD TIMES GUYS SRRY
Alright, could I come like right after school and stay for supper... if not its cool :D if i cant then ill prob come latr around 6:00p.m or possibly Saturday if thats cool with u.
Btw i need to show u my sheik its gotten pretty good ;)

nasir123

Smash Ace
Alright, could I come like right after school and stay for supper... if not its cool :D if i cant then ill prob come latr around 6:00p.m or possibly Saturday if thats cool with u.
Btw i need to show u my sheik its gotten pretty good ;)
umm yeah man u can come fer supper but wait until school alright for further notice

NEVER MIND PEOPLE THERE WILL BE NO SMASH AT MY HOUSE ON FRIEDAY I REPEAT NNOOO MMMOOOOORREEE SSSMMMMAAASSSH BRRROOOSSS BBRRAAWWWWLLLL OOOORRRRRR MMMMUUUUULLLEEEE OOOONNN FFFFRRRRIIIIIIDDDDAAAAYYYYY

Zach133

Smash Cadet
umm yeah man u can come fer supper but wait until school alright for further notice

NEVER MIND PEOPLE THERE WILL BE NO SMASH AT MY HOUSE ON FRIEDAY I REPEAT NNOOO MMMOOOOORREEE SSSMMMMAAASSSH BRRROOOSSS BBRRAAWWWWLLLL OOOORRRRRR MMMMUUUUULLLEEEE OOOONNN FFFFRRRRIIIIIIDDDDAAAAYYYYY
So can i still come over or no...... (im guessing no)

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
heh

Niaara Organization at its finest

I was asleep from the lack of sleep this week because of WC and more specificallyy the ISU's i'm doing..........so it's possible for a lot more practice AFTER it's over.

Zach133

Smash Cadet
heh

Niaara Organization at its finest

I was asleep from the lack of sleep this week because of WC and more specificallyy the ISU's i'm doing..........so it's possible for a lot more practice AFTER it's over.
O ayaz is there Brawl today at lunch at SWC??? Cause there wasnt yesterday.

nasir123

Smash Ace
O ayaz is there Brawl today at lunch at SWC??? Cause there wasnt yesterday.
yeah there was yesterday man and all the way the week so friday was thelast day trust me u could have beaten every1 exept for liam riley ayaz, NATSIEER, and max

slright so niagara what smash is goin on in terms of today??

Zach133

Smash Cadet
yeah there was yesterday man and all the way the week so friday was thelast day trust me u could have beaten every1 exept for liam riley ayaz, NATSIEER, and max

slright so niagara what smash is goin on in terms of today??
Are u serious...when was it...
riley and liam... I can beat them. But not ayaz, u, and max.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Exactly Jarred. Lol.

But ye smash at my house? Anyone can come for smash. I only have one setup bring TVs and you can stay as long as you want. Msg everyone.

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Hey hows everyone doing, I'm still in vietnam missing the smash community :(. dropping in at an internet cafe and wanted to catch up with everyone ;).

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
hmmmm......

I would like to come today........... but

I have work and ****, maybe for like a possible hour late tonight but that's about the best I could do

prolly not worth it though

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Yo what up Mike. Aight so no one can rly do anything???

We should smash this Friday somewhere.

Nasir
Ayaz
Max
Niko
Jarred
KC
Rob
Kevin
I forget anyone?
+ whoever else.

nasir123

Smash Ace
k wait who all is able to smash and get a rode home on there own? like for 2day because i finished all my hmrk on saturday for this **** so honestly who can smash 2day?

Zach133

Smash Cadet
Well I can't this weekend I kinda procastinated my homework to the last minute :laugh: But im down for next weekend aslong as i dont get a **** load of homework :psycho:

nasir123

Smash Ace
Well I can't this weekend I kinda procastinated my homework to the last minute :laugh: But im down for next weekend aslong as i dont get a **** load of homework :psycho:
well a copple of people are agreeing on frieday so is that alright for u so far. also when riley constantly says he's not gonna fight u he's juss seriously afraid XD

nasir123

Smash Ace
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SORRY FOR SUBBLE POST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

well we have had like a lot of smash practices since the last tournement so i was thinking that we all ( NIAGARA ) have a tournement brawl and melee to entry fee just like a fun friendly tournement at my and ayaz's house on frieday WHICH *****Z R DOWN

so far its
1.nizeer
2.addel133
3.mr.bloke
4.ayaz
5.roflccopp ( new person )
and hopefully the rest of niagara

but every1 jsut post if u r commin like any time next week because i was thinking friday or sunday ( sunday because we all want that black kid here) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Zach133

Smash Cadet
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SORRY FOR SUBBLE POST>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

well we have had like a lot of smash practices since the last tournement so i was thinking that we all ( NIAGARA ) have a tournement brawl and melee to entry fee just like a fun friendly tournement at my and ayaz's house on frieday WHICH *****Z R DOWN

so far its
1.nizeer
2.addel133
3.mr.bloke
4.ayaz
5.roflccopp ( new person )
and hopefully the rest of niagara

but every1 jsut post if u r commin like any time next week because i was thinking friday or sunday ( sunday because we all want that black kid here) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Ok well whats the entry fee...(if there is one) and Im down for friday or sunday either way works but when will it start and finish cause I can probably only stay until 8:30p.m. or 9:00p.m. on Friday

nasir123

Smash Ace
alright so the tournement is FIRDAY at 5:00pm also the entry fee is $5.00 or anything that is worth $5.00 XD
once again
1.NIZEER
2.ayaz
3.addel133
4.Mr.Bloke
5. Roflkopp
6.NIKOK ( nizeers bitc* in brawl )
remember guys post if ur gonna come because so afar its like an alright tourn out but its gonna be me and niko in finals prolly.
bring ur laptops if u can if not its alright because i got a blackboard.
JERRID FKIN POST :mad:

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
"remember guys post if ur gonna come because so afar its like an alright tourn out but its gonna be me and niko in finals prolly."

lol that wasnt even needed to be said, plus you're going to lose to PASTABOI or Percon :p:p:p

nasir123

Smash Ace
alright good stuff guys
once again friday 5:00pm
people so far showing up are
1.NAZI-EAR
2.Mr.Bloke
3.Addel133
4.Roflkopp
5.NikoK
6.Pastaboy
7.KC
8.ayaz

good stuff guys let's atleast get like 2 more oh yeah and max might be coming and i guess luke will go with him 2 so i guess thats another 2 people so so far its 10.

P.S--------NIAGARA PLEASE DON'T FAIL THIS TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pastaboy

Smash Champion
unless i happened to get a job, il be there, we shuld do doubles too. ALSOOO i can bring my video camera if we wanna record some matches plus ghetto commentary

Top Bottom