• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

pastaboy

Smash Champion
ii know man i huess u actaully fit as m/k a lot of people actuallym use him because he's broken .. and since when do u play brawl. Also have u vs'ed KC's m/k its actaully pretty gud
also nate i dun smash on week days cuz i like to keep up with school so i can't but i unno if ayaz can come cuz he has an overdue english thing

P.S wolfblade what was the two diddy kongs was 1 of them SRTM?
sounds lieks johns, u just dont want to get ***** by me

nasir123

Smash Ace
Nasir, you guys have a bike I can borrow to get down to 4th ave? I just need to borrow it for like 40mins.
LOLL dude apparently i have been missing from my house fer 2 hours and my mom was crying and stuff:confused::confused:

but yeah man i have a bike pissibly whenever u need it but the tire may need some pumpin i have a mountain bike or a bmk WHICH ONE WOULD U LIKE!

yo jerrid i could beat u with r.o.b also apparently to brose and thsi kid on the PR of austria r.o.b's is my best also so yeah man get ***** hard this practice whereever. Nate how about we smash at your house but if we can't then let's smas at my house. so far its all good

KC18

Smash Journeyman
yo nate sry i didn't come by today, i was in mad burnt out mode from all the shotty rage lol. injecting myself with too much t-virus lmao. whenever the next smash prac is i'm down

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
jarred and kc were gonna come over today.

Um iunno, obv not days i work, so u guys tell me when if you cant host at your house...I dont need to bike anymore, you responded too late.

nasir123

Smash Ace
jarred and kc were gonna come over today.

Um iunno, obv not days i work, so u guys tell me when if you cant host at your house...I dont need to bike anymore, you responded too late.
oh sorry man well like i said i was ot fer a bit and things got a lil skrewed up also where is this practice is it at your place if so i can come like friday after school? but u work, and yeah juss post when and where practice is.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Its better if you guys tell me. Theres no point in me hosting a practice if people are not available. I work Friday, Saturday, Sunday. - 5 - around 11:30 every night.

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Nah I am not, unless work calls. So ye u can come over if u want.

anyone want to buy a slim PSP? I can let it go for 80$ to someone in Niagara.
I also have a PC that can run WoW, Sims, etc. I need it gone. 100$

nasir123

Smash Ace
Nah I am not, unless work calls. So ye u can come over if u want.

anyone want to buy a slim PSP? I can let it go for 80$ to someone in Niagara.
I also have a PC that can run WoW, Sims, etc. I need it gone. 100$
... well if u need it gone do u want me to ask some people at my school? juss wounderin, like its no problem

nasir123

Smash Ace
ye ask some ppl at school. All of its working 100%, i dont sell bogus ****.
k well is that the lowest yu'll sell it for. like i know that is an amazing price but i go 2 sir wonston and people are a lil gay there so what is the final privce fer the psp and what comes with it?

nasir123

Smash Ace
nah thats lowest. otherwise be a waste for me. it was already at 160, and 120$.
alright cool man
I'LL TRY NOT TO FAIL

yeah but nate what does it have with it like is it only the psp or does it have a charger or sumthin DETAILS BABEY DETAILS !
oh yeah and what colour

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Attention

I want to practice Brawl soon.

Who is down? Nate I could prolly come over whenever and till whenever now since your move.

I'm seriously down for walking to your house to play smash at like 1 in the morning till 6......

Seriously

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
yo iam like falling asleep soon. Jarred and KC are coming over tomorrow, so maybe you should come with nasir and you can get brawl prac in?

nasir123

Smash Ace
yo iam like falling asleep soon. Jarred and KC are coming over tomorrow, so maybe you should come with nasir and you can get brawl prac in?
yeahh but i though u had work on firday if not...sex.. jerrid u should come i luv playin ur diddy its so wild plus i need to play with my rob because i am using him fer like a cupple of matchups like possible snake IC for sure because i usually beat ambrose and l!nk so yeah and maybe diddy but i WILLW need a lil more help from u alright !

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
ye and by tomorrow i meant today. why r u busy...? would it make sense that i would have practice friday, after i said i work friday? lol

nasir123

Smash Ace
ye and by tomorrow i meant today. why r u busy...? would it make sense that i would have practice friday, after i said i work friday? lol
yeah but look at when u posted ****it plus i only play smash on weekends :mad: because my school is a lil more important not being offensive or anything juss sayin that a.ss

Top Bottom