• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

nasir123

Smash Ace
unless i happened to get a job, il be there, we shuld do doubles too. ALSOOO i can bring my video camera if we wanna record some matches plus ghetto commentary
YUSS U SHOULD DO THAT AND nate its anything worth $5.00 it could be like a coolaid jammer or sum shiz like that. but if u want a ddoller is also rediculos

AYAZ U KNOW ITS AT OUR HOUSE

just a reminder:
1.nazi-ear
2.Me.Bloke
3.Roflb0t
3.addel133
4.Aayz18
5.NikoK
6.pastaboy
7.Lalb0t
8.KC
also max and luke might b commin also
BUT POST MAX!!! :mad:

nasir123

Smash Ace
Yo this turn out looks good, just 4:00 and Percon need to show up.
wow yo i nver realized it but max luke and pnd are the only people that arn't commin and that 2 max has not done anything for friday so i think he's commin remmeber yo its friday
alright wel sorry guys lookds like no tourny on friday you can all thank ayaz :)

Zach133

Smash Cadet
wow yo i nver realized it but max luke and pnd are the only people that arn't commin and that 2 max has not done anything for friday so i think he's commin remmeber yo its friday
alright wel sorry guys lookds like no tourny on friday you can all thank ayaz :)
Dam I was looking forward to it... I need to practice against someone good cause i got no1 at home thats good and wifi is kinda g4y.
Well that sux if u dont mind me asking nasir why the sudden change...

pastaboy

Smash Champion
well i guess it wuld be our last option,but u gotta ask him, probobly not considering he works fridays so its most likly a no. Maybe we can see wut max is doing

nasir123

Smash Ace
ywah man definitaly, we gotta smash onn friday but i know my mom wil allow it in due time if i juss consult with her. cuz i'm kinda not tellin her what i think and i kinda exploded all at once so she thinks that i am like not her son and i am a messed up kid ( with an 80+%:::caugh:: ...:caugh:,,,

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I don't work this Friday, but I work Thursday. I guess I can host it if everyone will show up and bring setups?
I have one setup here.

nasir123

Smash Ace
so it at your house Lawlbot.... Friday or Saturday? And what time can we come and leave??? :confused:
it is on friday and i JUSS PATCHED UP THINGS WITH MY MOM FEEL SO GOOD. !!! also yeah u can come after school and i can show u his house. Yo nate is it ok if we come at like 4ish??

pastaboy

Smash Champion
i shuld check ACO nate cuz remember we ran into this disccusion years ago. When we were on kai, and someone named owen logged on and we freaked, but we asked if it was THE OWEN, but it wasnt so, ye il check ACO. LOL i told bato wew shuld rez AC LR but he said too many FA ***s. tooo true

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Indeed. My sleep is too messed up to be fixed by Friday, lol.

I assume you are coming Rob or are you in school over the summer?

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Indeed. My sleep is too messed up to be fixed by Friday, lol.

I assume you are coming Rob or are you in school over the summer?
Eh, I'm totally up in the air on this one. I was planning on having a girl over that night. Its all dependant of if she gets the job she is being interviewed for today.

Long story short... I'm kinda hoping she doesn't get the job:p

I totally forget where you stay, is it on the Niagara contact list? Or can you pm me or something?

nasir123

Smash Ace
yo rob if u come over at ayaz's'/ nizeers house we can uss walk their or sumthin because there are a coupple people that are commin with us. yeah and its like 8 minutes walking distance . he lives on 30 foxtrail i beleive

nasir123

Smash Ace
Need TVs. Kevin can't come.
AHH **** IT. its ok though we can bring 1 tv. but its the high t.v so for the benefit zach will find out whats its like :p

but yeah i thiknk we can bring melee brawl t.v and clips of me taking my shirt off.

also guys post who is coming.

nasir123

Smash Ace
As long as we have 2-3 Tvs it should be good. Dayum I hate the high TV.
...PSHHH WHEN UR HIGH BECAUSE THEN ITS A NORMAL T.V

also guys seriously post if ur commin or not because i'm gonna go if like jerrid and KC come.
of more are commin thats cool but i want that as the bare minimum :O
yea im a boss

well so far i think its.
1.Lawlb0t
2.Nazi-eer
3.Ayaz18
4.addel133
5.pasta boy
6.KC

those are all the peiple that i am aware off that are comming also Mr.Bloke might e commin if thats ok

also nate if u still got a laptop or computer and a good turn out pf people can u set-up a tourny thing on that.

IF U CAN YUSS

Zach133

Smash Cadet
...PSHHH WHEN UR HIGH BECAUSE THEN ITS A NORMAL T.V

also guys seriously post if ur commin or not because i'm gonna go if like jerrid and KC come.
of more are commin thats cool but i want that as the bare minimum :O
yea im a boss

well so far i think its.
1.Lawlb0t
2.Nazi-eer
3.Ayaz18
4.addel133
5.pasta boy
6.KC

those are all the peiple that i am aware off that are comming also Mr.Bloke might e commin if thats ok

also nate if u still got a laptop or computer and a good turn out pf people can u set-up a tourny thing on that.

IF U CAN YUSS
alright cool im a go for Friday :) So hopefully Niagara doesn't Fail :laugh:

Top Bottom