• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Any of you guys know anyone looking for a computer? I have a desktop here I need to sell. (Open to trade if its an electronic device)

Intel P4 3.00ghz
1GB OCZ value DDR RAM
ASUS mobo w/ 2 SATA headers, four RAM slots
ATI 9250 128mb (AGP) graphics card
IBM Deskstar 40GB HDD
CD ROM
DVD Burner
XP Pro SP3

So its good for anything but gaming. (It would run the Source engine fine though AKA Half Life 2, Left 4 Dead, Counter Strike, Day of Defeat. Probably can run Call of Duty)

nasir123

Smash Ace
.........I've never played FFR in my life
well i got kinda good at it u wanna play online with me?
also i can play on speed 2.0 on at the most challenging ... so when do u wanna play becasude i have found that that game is very addictive so i'll be on a lot

nasir123

Smash Ace
well ya i think mike ( raios) and jerrid are comfirmed although i unno about any1 else just post if ur comin it ull give us a nice idea

nasir123

Smash Ace
alright so smash next saturday at my house i know that we are free on saturday but friday is a bit shifty because i stay after school fer english stuff so i will b a bit late thats the thing but i'll try to get as much done before friday :p

PND

Smash Champion
Maybe the W.H.O. will shut up about the Swine Flu long enough for me to make a Smashfest in the upcoming weeks. -_-

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
Trying to atleast. There are many good people on GGPO. Still fully learning the game. Bernard goes to tournaments and he ***** me, so yeah.

btw I have next Saturday off I think so I can show up.

PND

Smash Champion
Yeah, with the Swine Flu epidemic I'm stuck working for god-knows-how-long. I really want to play Smash, but being a responsible adult (lawl) comes with its downsides.

nasir123

Smash Ace
Trying to atleast. There are many good people on GGPO. Still fully learning the game. Bernard goes to tournaments and he ***** me, so yeah.

btw I have next Saturday off I think so I can show up.
yo practise opn saturday my house or PND's just tryin to refreash because i said i would have a practise on saturday but PND said he would have a practise 2 ?? please EXPLAIN YOURSELF

nasir123

Smash Ace
alright so as i said no one has answered my question is people going to my house or PND's thing cuz i did not quite undertstand his choce of grammer

Top Bottom