• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

Percon

Smash Lord
I will try to come, but I have a new job on weekends though. Ends at 5, I'll see if I can make it afterward.

No more GF though, so I can spend more time with my true love... smash.

nasir123

Smash Ace
At least Kirby can suck

...yeah, I went there.
****.....just **** man jerrid i can't beleive mac just said that 2 u. do u need a hug man u know i'm here 4 u ...like if that happend 2 me i would do othin because i would be stunned of how amazing that was....good job max.....jerrid remember i am here for u

PND

Smash Champion
Okay, this isn't for sure yet AT ALL. . . but some of Ottawa is down in TO until Sat. **IF** I can convince them to stay an extra day, can they come to practice?

And along those lines, what about possibly hosting a minitourney?

(@Niko: Riley and Bryant are the only ones I know are down for sure, I'm not sure who's with them)

nasir123

Smash Ace
Okay, this isn't for sure yet AT ALL. . . but some of Ottawa is down in TO until Sat. **IF** I can convince them to stay an extra day, can they come to practice?

And along those lines, what about possibly hosting a minitourney?

(@Niko: Riley and Bryant are the only ones I know are down for sure, I'm not sure who's with them)
alright well practise is saturday they can stay till whenever but i dun think they can sleep here XD

nasir123

Smash Ace
alright well practise is saturday they can stay till whenever but i dun think they can sleep here XD
ohh yeah max r u gonna do that brawl thing at school ......i dun think i am cuz im a **** em' 2 hard plus there is not much profit but if u go i guess i will because then im a have a challenge XD

sorry i accisdently quoted myself?????

nasir123

Smash Ace
Yeah, but I'm going 100% Yoshi or PT or something.
ahh cool well i was thinking i am gonna use IC and jiggs if i lose with jiggs i must go 1 f my mains :( but actually i unn even no if i wanna go it wont really b that fun all items are on i think :( its not a mass competative thing with me its just that i don't really like the fact about smash bals and hammers those r just gay

Zach133

Smash Cadet
ahh cool well i was thinking i am gonna use IC and jiggs if i lose with jiggs i must go 1 f my mains :( but actually i unn even no if i wanna go it wont really b that fun all items are on i think :( its not a mass competative thing with me its just that i don't really like the fact about smash bals and hammers those r just gay
Ya me niether. I HATE items! In my opinion only people with no skill use/need them. Can't wait to Brawl u Max I hear your really good =) Btw I go to SWC aswell.

nasir123

Smash Ace
well practise is a go on saturday people can start coming at around 2-3 but i will prolly post on smashboards if anything gay happens XD max u better come or elsde i'll b m/k and do a better b than ur gay kirby suck XDXD

nasir123

Smash Ace
Ayaz here:

well it doesn't matter too much.....

I think i'm going to bunk this practice, I really want to break for a bit.... So I guess just listen to Nasir

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
WOW. Is this going on or not? Who is showing up. Someone post please.

Wow, this is ****ing stupid. lol.

*K guys lets practice*
*5 mins before ppl show up*
*JK LOLOLOL*

Top Bottom