• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

MRbloke

Smash Cadet
just for a note weed probably be eating at Real Sushi and its better to say its japanese food since some dont like sushi. I dont mind it

nasir123

Smash Ace
max i guess i would wanna goa fter the SWC tourny also i have never had sushi b4 so i guess i can try it, also riley i dun think i'd b up fer sunday :( i think i would b good fer friday or saturday because it would fill up all out stomach's before WE ALL SMASH...max so r u cool with going after swc tourny?:)

MRbloke

Smash Cadet
max i guess i would wanna goa fter the SWC tourny also i have never had sushi b4 so i guess i can try it, also riley i dun think i'd b up fer sunday :( i think i would b good fer friday or saturday because it would fill up all out stomach's before WE ALL SMASH...max so r u cool with going after swc tourny?:)
Saturday sounds good

nasir123

Smash Ace
can i go, wen is it?
well i guess you can come?? ask mr.bloke but i think he said that its on sunday

also riley said first sunday then he said friday and now saturday, thats kinda weird man..i think either saturday or sunday because friday is party day saturday is like smash niagara time and then sunnday is a chill time where no one really does anything so i suggest sunday ?? JUST A SUGGESTION RILEY

nasir123

Smash Ace
yeah i think pownz is the next 1 AND I REALLY WANNA GO EVER SINCE I GOT REALLY GOOD I HAVE NOT GONE TO AT ORN SO I WANNA TEST MYSElF (Y)..also reily who is down fer sushi??? because stephenK might join us :(

btw max how r u even gettin to pownz??

MRbloke

Smash Cadet
pownz might be a bit much for me, but maybe ill go to havoc in the hammer. Plus im confirming the bi-weekly real sushi for saturday. Sushi after SWC tourney sounds cool to me

nasir123

Smash Ace
pownz might be a bit much for me, but maybe ill go to havoc in the hammer. Plus im confirming the bi-weekly real sushi for saturday. Sushi after SWC tourney sounds cool to me
ewll after sWC tourny which is on FRIDAY... fail riley is fail.... but yo man how r u getting to pownz??

MRbloke

Smash Cadet
i ment if anyone just wantet to go after school ill go.
but my plans is that every other saturday starting next saturday(not the one coming up)
during lunch we can eat at real sushi before the practise.

Zach133

Smash Cadet
i ment if anyone just wantet to go after school ill go.
but my plans is that every other saturday starting next saturday(not the one coming up)
during lunch we can eat at real sushi before the practise.
That would be cool. But one question Riley...How much does it cost???
Where is it???

nasir123

Smash Ace
ROFLMAO! I know but riley never replies!!!:mad:

o and Nasir there isnt practice this week is there???
naa man i dun think so because sk is commin WITH NO WEED:@GRRRR. on friday and saturday is apparently nothin but i said we could have practise but the only 1 thay was aloud 2 come was jerrid( pasta boy....that kid that i pwnd:p) and yeah sunday is the day where people i think do there hmrk so yeah this weekend is booked fer me but i think ur welcome to COME over on friday alright

Zach133

Smash Cadet
naa man i dun think so because sk is commin WITH NO WEED:@GRRRR. on friday and saturday is apparently nothin but i said we could have practise but the only 1 thay was aloud 2 come was jerrid( pasta boy....that kid that i pwnd:p) and yeah sunday is the day where people i think do there hmrk so yeah this weekend is booked fer me but i think ur welcome to COME over on friday alright
Lol ya I remember Jerrid he kills as diddy....dam bananas :mad: Umm idk about Friday
but do u wanna come over Saturday to smash???

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Pownz on the 18th is the closest one I can think of

Where did you go Rob? :(
College + Family issues forcing em to go to Scotland during finals and now having to make up for them killed me ^^

I'll be done all my projects but next Friday, and then... The Return of Wolfblade!

P.S. Do you still have my Twin Snakes?

Percon

Smash Lord
Yeah, I do. Come get it whenever.

Bad news, everyone: I have 0 free time this weekend...

...but next weekend is 4 days long. I'm also down for smashing during the week.

nasir123

Smash Ace
College + Family issues forcing em to go to Scotland during finals and now having to make up for them killed me ^^

I'll be done all my projects but next Friday, and then... The Return of Wolfblade!

P.S. Do you still have my Twin Snakes?
... WTF TWIN SNAKES HEEROOO.

also rob when u come wanna mm?? as a nice warm up ??

nasir123

Smash Ace
Rob, Nasir is actually really good
aww thanks max ( not tryin to be gay) really appreciate it man after that rochester tourny i have started to **** in eneral just been playin heela aib matches
plus illiad and ambrose have been helping me like hell with cg's and just basics in general

KC18

Smash Journeyman
so is anything going down for practice? think i'm busy for the weekend...during the week if anyone wants to smash i'm down...even if it's strict brawl (did i say that?)

nasir123

Smash Ace
lol yes u did KC also well 2moro is saturday and thats party day so i unno if any1 wants to chill im out so i dun think thers anything at my house if KC or max can host that'll b cool

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
I am available tomorrow. So let me know if anything is going on. I don't care what game, I just wanna play smash.

Top Bottom