• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Read what I said, and then think of what happens at basically every practice :p

MIND GAMEZ.
nasir here...

ohh yeah i guess ur right. but yeah man i may be going to niko's 2moro so niko max sk and i i guess can smash?? i am only sayin this because max said he though niko was hosting a practise :O juss layin it out thereXD

oh yeah and riley..( still nasir ) what is goibng on with the sushi thing
;_)

nasir123

Smash Ace
well i may come but its like 9:30 and i have a NICE paki mother so i unno if she will five... so i may b late if i take the bus
ohh yeah rob " till like 9" do u mean till 9 or like come 9 cuz that sounds a lil early FOR U

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
well i may come but its like 9:30 and i have a NICE paki mother so i unno if she will five... so i may b late if i take the bus
ohh yeah rob " till like 9" do u mean till 9 or like come 9 cuz that sounds a lil early FOR U
I got there like 7, left at like 10. You missed out on the return of Minus and Wolfblade, and I think I've kept a **** good skill level for somebody who doesn't play:laugh:

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
rob u down for going to the pownz tourny on 18th or do u still got school
Dude, I already have a spot in my car saved for you :p

The car is me, you, Max, and Niko so far. So open spot. I'm thinking Ayaz is gonna wanna come if he can. For the sake of the old Taunt PR, he's not gonna wanna miss this. It will be the most epic appearance of Wolfblade ever!

nasir123

Smash Ace
dam i can't come but i heard the hype on livestram from u guys ( nate, jerrid, and niko)

also guys i'm thinking of having a tourny at my place on saturday por friday but we need the frikin tourny set-up thing

Stephen_K

Smash Rookie
im up fer a tourny a warm up tourny for only in niagara:p but nasir i dont think its gunna be last only in niagara

nasir123

Smash Ace
alright well ya guys who is down for a nice tourny at my house on saturday ??

so far its

1.NIZEER ( the person thats gonna get 1st)
2.SK( reason y niagara fails) (ha)
3.Mr.Bloke
4.Roflb0t
5.addel133
6.Ayaz
7. i think pastaboy

guys please post if ur commin ....and stay true 2 it MAX:@

nasir123

Smash Ace
1$ tourney eh? I want to come, but I need to make sure I can first obviously. It may be good practice for Pownz though.
yeah man well i unno i guess a doller tourny but 1$ or over is good even stuff thats worth over a doller :O I WANT THAT EASY BUTTON KEVIN \._./\

oh yeah max do u think i might wanna team fer SWC tourny??

Percon

Smash Lord
yeah I'll team with you but I have no idea how it'll be organized if we have different lunches or whatever. I'm expecting the tournament to fail pretty badly actually. I'm still going though.

nasir123

Smash Ace
yeah I'll team with you but I have no idea how it'll be organized if we have different lunches or whatever. I'm expecting the tournament to fail pretty badly actually. I'm still going though.
yes i know for a fact it will fail although i have lunch A ??? which 1 do u hav??

KC18

Smash Journeyman
hmmm well i'm gonna say nasir is better than me, if he wants to go or ayaz they can cuz they'd do better...but i could just use metaknight and **** most people there possibly lol

nasir123

Smash Ace
hmmm well i'm gonna say nasir is better than me, if he wants to go or ayaz they can cuz they'd do better...but i could just use metaknight and **** most people there possibly lol
wait KC actually try to use m/k fer like 2-3 weeks and c how u do because ayaz did that and i could not beat em' with any charactor :( but it was good man

ALSO TO EVERY1 THAT WAS GOING TO SHOW UP TO MY TOURNY ON SATURDAY IT IS A NP NP NOW ALRIGHT SO IT WILL B DELAYED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE !!! I AM SORRRY FOR MY BROWS ACTIONS ( jerrid)

Wolfblade

Smash Lord
Duuuuude, you still play Brawl???? Awesome ^^

I thought you were done with Brawl a while back, so I give you props and if you wanna come, the spot is yers.

So far the car is

1. Me
2. Percon
3. Niko
4. Pasta boy

Top Bottom