• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

nasir123

Smash Ace
epidemic? more like... EPICdemic.

wow honesly max puns are the best who agrees.. also just to refreash every1's memory practise at my house on saturday !!:) i must show every1 my new marth and r.o.b:) epecially u max

oh yeah also guys there is a new smasher and i faced em' over the weekend..i 3 stocked em' but he new a lot of stuff but he didn't really show it in his game... well yeah anyways he said he might be able 2 host tourny's ''MIGHT'' his name is zacharia so u know he's cool

Zach133

Smash Cadet
Hey, Im new to smashBoards and I live in St. Catharines and was wondering if I could come to play some Brawl? I heard you guyz were good from Nasir (I know him from school) and since I have no one good to practice against at home I was wondering if I could come over on Saturdays to practice with you guyz if thats not to much trouble.

nasir123

Smash Ace
#1 yes as i hav said after your vistors messages and p.m's and live over 9000 post u may come XD

#2: that is so cute how you can let me call u a short name u no i have trouble with thise things..

but yeah man usually check this thread for practises because sometimes we don't have practises every saturday but we have 1 this week so u must come XD

nasir123

Smash Ace
alright

1.pasta boy
2.SK
3.Addel133
4.NIZEER
4.AYAZ
5.KC

and well those r all the people that are comfirmed just post if there are more coming remember THIS IS SATURDAY I AM NOT PISSED EXEPT 3 PEOPLE SHOWED UP LAST WEEK ON A FRIDAY AND THEN 2 ON THE NEXT DAY SO I JUSS WANNA MAKE SURE U GUYS GOT UR FACTS RIGHT XD .

peace mike ily forever

also someone has to bring melee because our melee got frieeged up. just incase u guys wanna bring melee ...just bring set ups guys because we usuallyhave only melee oing and me and mike don't like that RIGHT MIKE (Y)

pastaboy

Smash Champion
alright

1.pasta boy
2.SK
3.Addel133
4.NIZEER
4.AYAZ
5.KC

and well those r all the people that are comfirmed just post if there are more coming remember THIS IS SATURDAY I AM NOT PISSED EXEPT 3 PEOPLE SHOWED UP LAST WEEK ON A FRIDAY AND THEN 2 ON THE NEXT DAY SO I JUSS WANNA MAKE SURE U GUYS GOT UR FACTS RIGHT XD .

peace mike ily forever

also someone has to bring melee because our melee got frieeged up. just incase u guys wanna bring melee ...just bring set ups guys because we usuallyhave only melee oing and me and mike don't like that RIGHT MIKE (Y)
pretty good attendance even if these 5 ppl make it, lookign forward to it. Mike get at this

Lawlb0t

Smash Lord
K so, I gave work a call. I should have Saturday off, so you can add me to the list. Max, Niko, PNDMike you should come if you can after work or w.e.

MRbloke

Smash Cadet
Zach your lucky

you get all the respect and i dont

i may be good for practise this thursday, allthough ill get *****
and nasir suggested me not to go since people will be way above my
level.

And guys its not my fault i cant host a brawl practice,
i have the room thought, and some resources.

Bloke is the anti-stephen

pastaboy

Smash Champion
Zach your lucky

you get all the respect and i dont

i may be good for practise this thursday, allthough ill get *****
and nasir suggested me not to go since people will be way above my
level.

And guys its not my fault i cant host a brawl practice,
i have the room thought, and some resources.
you should come anyway. the only way you will get better is by playing better people.

Zach133

Smash Cadet
Ya dude Im good but ill probably still get 3stocked XD Im coming so i can learn and brawl good people. Even if u lose its win, win You can always gain something from it ;) Look at what your doing wrong and improve.

Keep practicing =D

Zach133

Smash Cadet
Ya I was there. Nasir said "YOU SHOULDN'T COME" not you can't come. He was just saying you should practice more so youd be better for the practices NOT you can't come.

nasir123

Smash Ace
yes we know

"and nasir suggested me not to go since people will be way above my
level.
"

so riley isnt twisting your words nasir
naa man exactly what i said was... "Riley start practiseing with liam because he can beat u fluently and he kinda sucks..." that is all i said and zach is my witness and now riley is saying "i shouldn't come to practise because nasir doesn't want me to" thats is twisting man jsut ake another read over it :)

nasir123

Smash Ace
Yeah i didn't mean that i wasn't welcome, just that id get wrecked if i were to go.

im sorry
holy crap man u ppissed me off..dun do that man..i forgive u ...lol\)

r u comin saturday?? cuz u know ur welcome!!
also it is not thursaday it is saturday...scrub

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Yeah guys gonna be gone for about a month and a half, going on a vacation to Vietnam tomorrow. GL on everything back here guys xD.

nasir123

Smash Ace
i have a big exciting announcement for this weeks practice so i hope everyone shows up
loll soo many more people r gonna come now....we all respect u and ur brawl name."mr.bloke." "yo guys man i need a new nickname like lawlb0t or pasta boy" LOLLL bloke fail

nasir123

Smash Ace
oh yeah man....so do u wanna stay th night or sumthin?? because ryan and riley are comin the nxt day ( sunday) well at least i think riley is XD

nasir123

Smash Ace
Me?? (If yes) Well Idk ill have to ask cause I have church in the morning... if not Sat then Friday???
alright cool man...so just to clarify

1.pastaboy
2.SK
3.nizeer
4.pyrenight
5.adel133
6.ayaz
7.KC( i think)
8.LAWB0T

plus JERRIDS SUPER IMPORTANT MESSAGE.

Zach133

Smash Cadet
alright cool man...so just to clarify

1.pastaboy
2.SK
3.nizeer
4.pyrenight
5.adel133
6.ayaz
7.KC( i think)
8.LAWB0T

plus JERRIDS SUPER IMPORTANT MESSAGE.
As far as I know I can come =D My mom hasnt decided though if im allowed to sleepover so.. ill keep you posted man ;)

Top Bottom