• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Niagara (FAIL) Weekly Practices -_____-

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
just so everyone knows........................

Last night was INCREDIBLE

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

but yeah, i'm going to cool down on smash for a bit, then come back in like mid-late april

Just need to take a breath............and replenish my wallet lol

I'm still down for casuals and stuff, but nothing competitive for a bit.

nasir123

Smash Ace
well i am not cppying ayaz or anything but i need to also because mid terms are like this week and we get them back like next week so i am going to be studying my A.SS OFF

i have like 6 things that are overdue:( but i handed most of them today so yeah i can probly smash this week or next weeks......

Mike ( raidos) wanna do sumthing that ivolves smash and wifi??

nasir123

Smash Ace
alright smash at my house and maybe ayaz's house on friday!!!be there or be SQUARE

i learned that from black people is it cool????cuz i say it a lot now i and i am trying to be cool is it working??

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
well..............let it be known that I am NOT hosting this at all..........

Nasir called it on SWF without my consent.

Also, who's down for another trip to Rochester for melee this time?

nasir123

Smash Ace
mike can i play any rob or falco in brawl because i need a bit of practise on those 2 chars.

plus r we gonna b playing melee at all??

nasir123

Smash Ace
allright well that was a good practise..i think not much brawl and melee but a lot of shuffling and weird questions....ayaz and kevin<_<

kevin,nasir,ayaz,mike(raidos),jamie,brent,sum gay preppy kid ( no offense) and mason, jesse, and saundra??

well yeah a lot of peple came and it was cool
HEY WE SOULD DO THAT AGAIN SOME TIME...

nasir123

Smash Ace
^u hosting is "worst comes to worst" lololol i might be down im dun school this week so im good to go on the weekends
alright sweet man plus jerrid have u played with SRTM beofore because im teaming with em fer TFOIN :)

Mike ( both i hope)
can u guys come because i found a 20$ bill on the ground and almost none of the guys claimed it so is it urs??? mike raidos..

pastaboy

Smash Champion
alright sweet man plus jerrid have u played with SRTM beofore because im teaming with em fer TFOIN :)

Mike ( both i hope)
can u guys come because i found a 20$ bill on the ground and almost none of the guys claimed it so is it urs??? mike raidos..
yes i have nasir, iv teamed with him

nasir123

Smash Ace
ok well i dunno how 2 quote both of u guys so i will just putit out there

Nate- a lot of people came look at my previous posts on this thread i already stated who came last timeXD REad

jerrid-.....sweet. also is he good at all i heard he plays a mean diddy is this statement true of false

PND

Smash Champion
Anything going on this week? I'm coming off of 2 weeks (I think? I lost track of time) of hecticness at work and stuff and need to unwind.

PND

Smash Champion
Actually, I had it typed up and left in the message box before you posted it. >_> I posted, and turns out you posted in the time between me typing and clicking post

pastaboy

Smash Champion
nasir, he is good.
nate if we ever team for lolz our team name has to be: V-tech just kicked in yo
lololol

edit: max i saw ur bro getting jacked at the gym lolz

nasir123

Smash Ace
ohh lolz srry PND..
NAte cmon enough rage..stop trippin

also there is a kid kinda new to the brawl scene and melee but he seems really interensted and he says we wants to good as fast as he can...and he wants to host bi-weekly tournements melee and then brawl alternateing ...you guys think its a good idea because he seems c00l with hosting ...i'll help em well makin the thread if neccesary:)

Percon

Smash Lord
also there is a kid kinda new to the brawl scene and melee but he seems really interensted and he says we wants to good as fast as he can...and he wants to host bi-weekly tournements melee and then brawl alternateing ...you guys think its a good idea because he seems c00l with hosting ...i'll help em well makin the thread if neccesary:)
Cool. Who? Does he go to SWC?

BTW it's my birthday this weekend and I may be holding something saturday... maybe...

nasir123

Smash Ace
Cool. Who? Does he go to SWC?

BTW it's my birthday this weekend and I may be holding something saturday... maybe...
lol sweet max plus i heard ur bro is pumpin iron :p

but yeah man he goes to sir winston and he's kinda new he got kinda good u no em' max plus he talks highly of u (:)

MRbloke

Smash Cadet
well i may host tournaments every other week cause i hav the room for 3-4 set-ups, however most of that room is cluttered up with stuff

MRbloke

Smash Cadet
huys i cant host tournaments because my mom doesnt want random strangers she cant trust in her basement, plus she thinks its too unorganised, and she thiks nasir is the new stephen pushing everybody's moms or something

nasir123

Smash Ace
wtf this always happend to me AND I BET THIS IS ALL BECAUSE I AM BROWN

P.S>>i think i may be gettin good at melee now so can i test it this practise.....NATE GET ***** u know y that workks because it rymes oh yeah and i need to show u guys how i can talk like a black uy in less then a week i have a handbook on black vocabluary<_< no joke

Top Bottom