• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ni-Kakuto-Geemu: Worthington, Ohio (Oct 2nd) BRAWL IS CAPPED!!!! NEED MORE MELEE!!!!

clowsui

Smash Legend
there's a frisbee tourney at denison on this weekend but idk if i wanna go because it's two days...so if i finish a bunch of HW i might be at this so long as cincy wants to come and i get a ride

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
is it wise to come just for melee just to find out that melee has the least attendance and will be replaced by another game?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
there's a frisbee tourney at denison on this weekend but idk if i wanna go because it's two days...so if i finish a bunch of HW i might be at this so long as cincy wants to come and i get a ride
Make their monopolizing as*es travel north already, lol.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Ay ***** i can't make anybody travel let's get that straight LOL i can only make suggestions

if the homies ybm and kel wanna get a car to this i'm down

Cerviche

Smash Cadet
Cerviche
Cleveland
Melee
I can bring the tv, the wii, and the game.

I may have a buddy who would want to play blazblue as well.

solecalibur

Smash Master
Ay ***** i can't make anybody travel let's get that straight LOL i can only make suggestions

if the homies ybm and kel wanna get a car to this i'm down
Did you know Atomsk asked if I was you at School's in session because Im white as hell (literally)?

TheKiest

Smash Champion
is it wise to come just for melee just to find out that melee has the least attendance and will be replaced by another game?
The "replaced" part refers to the NEXT tournament. Not this one.

So if you want more Melee at tournaments, then bring more Melee players.

solecalibur

Smash Master
It seems like Melee has plenty of space though lol
What are the chances Dayton is coming to this?

clowsui

Smash Legend
Did you know Atomsk asked if I was you at School's in session because Im white as hell (literally)?
rephrase, i don't get this

also chances are looking 50/50 for this tournament, depends on which frisbee thing i decide to go to (this weekend or next weekend)

solecalibur

Smash Master
rephrase, i don't get this

also chances are looking 50/50 for this tournament, depends on which frisbee thing i decide to go to (this weekend or next weekend)
he asked if I was Clowsui when he looked at his pool because I look like I was a sterotype'd version of you

The quote further proving my point XD

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Hopefully I'm not brain dead for this tourney after my programming class. Who knew code could kill brain cells faster than alcohol?

QUIVO

Smash Master
I don't know my work schedule yet, and I need two weeks in order to request off...

I'll register anyway

Quivo
Columbus, OH
Brawl/Melee

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Well update roaster when I get home...

When do you work on Sat Q? This won't be as long as other tournes since there won't be pools (hence 5 dollar entry, as oppose to 10).

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Chances are decent I can make it to this. I'm unsure of driving arrangements though as there are alot of variables.

*registers*
Username: Jiffyboob
Tag: Jiffy or Jiffyboob
Brawl singles/doubles (maybe Melee...)

solecalibur

Smash Master
There was 6 last time but there is at least 10-15 ppl so far registrar or said they'd enter

and we didn't have SSF4 last event but I might be entering that event just to support it

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I might enter SSF4 as well if I'm feeling confident in my Cammy that day. Blazblue...not really feeling it right now. Melee is like riding a bike though, I never forgot how to play lol, just need warmups as usual.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Not going to this :( tournament at denison. if someone could get me from granville and this was still going on or something...:D but more than likely not

clowsui

Smash Legend
someone make me an entry in urbandictionary, lmao...either that or change the altrox to the clowsui

I def wanted to go to this though -_-; shame my frisbee tournament had to fall on this day. I COULD skip it...but I'm already skipping this weekend's.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
You probably suck at frisbee

Well maybe not, but you should come to this instead :/ I want revenge on our MM at SiiS :mad:

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Hope I'm not late or anythang

Blue Rogue
NEOH!!
CANTON!!
Brawl dubs, singles, melee, BB if i can haz controller
Setups ;(

Kiest I'll try not to sleep on anyone this time, lolpuns

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I guess I'll follow the registration format lol.

King Beef
NEOH
Brawl doubles, Brawl singles, possibly Melee, possibly SSF4.

Bring it on Blue. ;)

Anyone good want to team? I'm aiming for 1st, no questions asked.

Top Bottom