• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nexus Gaming Presents: SUPER SMASH ROYALE III, April 28, 2007 in San Bernardino, CA-

Status
Not open for further replies.

$ick

Smash Lord
Ya it would be fun to play Ken.. Mike wanna do a mm? We can do how ever much ya want. And if ya go fox we can do a 2nd one with my doc too. :)

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Zenith - unfortunately neither f-throw or d-throw are infinite, their just both chainthrows. d-throw works if they don't know how to DI properly and f-throw works if they dont know how to DI at all. If you want an infinite, wobbling is the way to go.

dr. d00m

Smash Cadet
Aight since Doc Of Doom hasn't posted in a while, I'll make it a good one.

MMs for all $10 and above for those foolish enuff to accept....

Then I'll even do some bball MM's after the tourney's over for those even more foolish to accept....ask neighborhood freebies about that one.

Thats right free money some come get some suckas.

Can I use my Fox in the Low Tier tourney??? Oh wait what am I talking about....of course I can.

See u suckas at the tourney. Anyone interested in MMs, please let it be known with the amount.

Zenith

Smash Ace
Zenith - unfortunately neither f-throw or d-throw are infinite, their just both chainthrows. d-throw works if they don't know how to DI properly and f-throw works if they dont know how to DI at all. If you want an infinite, wobbling is the way to go.
The problem is I can't wobble, just can't get a rhythm in the hits. (still practicing)

And I don't know why I have been calling em infinites, prolly cuz you can do em until high % or till you knock em out.

Also, I'm still learning how to desynch.
You do it so easily, and I can't.
i'm gonna check out the IC's forum.

JTB - I always seem to end up playing you, so it wasn't worth puttin on the chart. Neither was fabian, oh nvrmnd.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero

Then I'll even do some bball MM's after the tourney's over for those even more foolish to accept....ask neighborhood freebies about that one.

Can I use my Fox in the Low Tier tourney??? Oh wait what am I talking about....of course I can.

See u suckas at the tourney. Anyone interested in MMs, please let it be known with the amount.
Okay, let's make a list =)

The following mms, for $10 each:

Sheik v Doc
Sheik v Fox
Sheik v Falco
Sheik v Jiggs

And any other random characters you want to throw out. But I really want the space animal ones =)

No basketball mms though, unless I win all the above mms -- I'd feel bad about taking your money ;)

t0m0

Smash Apprentice

MM's Huh? Well im sure you can beat me in smash, but I will ball you up any day of the week my friend. I Hope you keep that offer up :chuckle:
Free Money for me.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
MM's Huh? Well im sure you can beat me in smash, but I will ball you up any day of the week my friend. I Hope you keep that offer up :chuckle:
Free Money for me.
iono man, Don can ball.

EDIT: Romeo's right, I forgot my mms, hahaha. I think truegamer, Nathan, and Don... who else?

I will money match anyone's Fox / Falco / Marth v my Sheik.

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
You forgot me P hood. :(
Sheik vs. Your Fox.
Bowser vs. Your Fox.
And I'll even do a...
Ganon vs. Your Fox/Sheik.
And if I'm feeling bold...
Bowser vs. Sheik MM?

P.S I've been working on Peach/Link if your interested.
But I'd rather do friendlies with those. :/

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
Sheik vs. Your Fox.
Bowser vs. Your Fox.
And I'll even do a...
Bowser vs. Sheik MM?

His Fox = **** I heard............:chuckle:

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Sheik vs. Your Fox.
Bowser vs. Your Fox.
And I'll even do a...
Bowser vs. Sheik MM?

My Fox sucks... so if you want to play my Fox, you have to mm my Sheik to make up for it

Charoo

Smash Champion
i'll try to attend this with neal. btw, if Neal already have a teammate (since every1 wants him), any1 want to team with me? I'm only using link though.

Zenith

Smash Ace
i'll try to attend this with neal. btw, if Neal already have a teammate (since every1 wants him), any1 want to team with me? I'm only using link though.
hmm, Link & Sheik.
Nah I'm too scrubby for champ.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Ooo an opportunity to team with the great Champ? If I remember correctly he moved up to 8th on the power rankings with Link, lol. I'd be glad to team if you wanna, I'd only go Ganondorf though :p

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Well, this is it!! My final tournament, "ThomaSexy's last stand." I hope to see everyone there, and I hope for once, just this one time, can I please not be placed in a bracket with a thousand Marths? Why do I always get all the Marth players early on? Can this please be my last request?

I'm looking forward to low-tier. After a lot of training, my Zelda is totally ready. It's true that I've been taking her into real tournaments knowing that the odds were against me, and it's true that I really sucked at first. But all that real experience paid off and now I may just have the best Zelda in SoCal. In the words of Sponge Bob "I'm reeeaaaddyy!!"

Team Ken will make one last stand at this tournament.

OH! And just from experience after running that low-tier tournament, I can tell you that Luigi and Link DO NOT belong in low-tier. After watching Ken's G & W vs. Ultra Luigi's Luigi, if G & W made one mistake, he was DEAD, but Luigi was able to make mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake before he would die and it still came down to the last stock. In order for G & W to beat Luigi, he has to fight absolutely perfect and even then, it was still a 50/50 chance. If it's an option, I would say that you definately should not allow Link and Luigi into low-tier.

Of course, when I was running the low-tier tournament, there was a lot of debate on whether Link and Luigi should be allowed. I allowed them because I said we should see first-hand through experience if they're too good or not instead of just talking about why so-in-so THINKS they should or shouldn't. And after seeing it first hand, I can tell you that they do NOT belong in low-tier.

Zenith

Smash Ace
Well, this is it!! My final tournament, "ThomaSexy's last stand." I hope to see everyone there, and I hope for once, just this one time, can I please not be placed in a bracket with a thousand Marths? Why do I always get all the Marth players early on? Can this please be my last request?

I'm looking forward to low-tier. After a lot of training, my Zelda is totally ready. It's true that I've been taking her into real tournaments knowing that the odds were against me, and it's true that I really sucked at first. But all that real experience paid off and now I may just have the best Zelda in SoCal. In the words of Sponge Bob "I'm reeeaaaddyy!!"

Team Ken will make one last stand at this tournament.
I'll be there pretty early, so I wanna get our last friendlies in.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
OMG....now i HAVE to go...i need to see Thomasexys last stand...He beat me at mine so ive got to get him back :D. =.=...ill only make it for singles and low tier though...my games going LATE...>_<

Charoo

Smash Champion
btw POKEMON DIAMOND IS TOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!

I love my pokey and the mon

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Oh yeah! Also, I was wondering if you guys will grant this one last request of mine.

Can we FINALLY see all of Super Friends Vs. All of Deep SoCal in a no Johns, no DSF substitute crew battle?

nublet06

Smash Lord
OH! And just from experience after running that low-tier tournament, I can tell you that Luigi and Link DO NOT belong in low-tier. After watching Ken's G & W vs. Ultra Luigi's Luigi, if G & W made one mistake, he was DEAD, but Luigi was able to make mistake after mistake after mistake after mistake before he would die and it still came down to the last stock. In order for G & W to beat Luigi, he has to fight absolutely perfect and even then, it was still a 50/50 chance. If it's an option, I would say that you definately should not allow Link and Luigi into low-tier.
yeah but thats just cause luigi does great on game and watch. play link or zelda and the roles would be switched. one mistake my luigi and he gets owned. sheik may be rigged on marth.....so just dont play marth :p

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I use Zelda so Link and Luigi are no problem for me. But as for everyone else who actually cared to show up to the low-tier tournament, I think it 's in their best interest.

Also, Evil Nemesis' Link took a match off Ken's G & W. Which by the way, that guy needs to be ranked already.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
btw POKEMON DIAMOND IS TOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!

I love my pokey and the mon
I already got my first Gym Badge ^_^

And I can't believe that Nintendo put noob into Pokemon!

"If you don't have a single Gym Badge, others will look down upon you as a total noob."

Then Koark complains about losing to someone without any Badges when you beat him :O

JOHNS JOHNS JOHNS

Everyone who has Diamond/Pearl should bring it on Saturday ^_^

Zenith

Smash Ace
hmm, I could have daimond in 2 days if I wanted.
I'm gonna get it so I can beat JTB.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I'll say this again since my post is getting lost in the Pokemon spam:

Can we please have a crew battle where it's ALL of Super Friends Vs. ALL of Deep SoCal in a "No Johns" and no DSF substitute crew battle to settle the score once and for all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom