• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nexus Gaming Presents: SUPER SMASH ROYALE III, April 28, 2007 in San Bernardino, CA-

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I doubt singles will be first, most people use teams to warmup for singles.

IMO, the order should be like this:

1) Teams
2) Low Tier
3) Singles

Just a suggestion. ;)
Agreed.

Speaking of teams, I need a teammate. Any takers? I suck at teams though, so don't trip.

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
im not sure if it mentions it in the 1st page but can someone tell me which tourneys will be first?

is it singles? than low? then teams? or?? id appreciate knowing the order in which the tourneys will be held so i know whether or not i should go to work for a lil bit or not hehe peace
JTB and P got it down.

The order IS
-TEAMS
- LOW-TIER
- SINGLES

^_^

Mindphazzer

Smash Apprentice
I'm planning on entering this tournament if I can get everything worked out. It is going to be my first official cool tournament ever!

trafficwarden99

Smash Journeyman
Milk matches are cooler man!!
But we can do money matches to if you want.
I don't really care.
But we could post about how we did a milk match, so Mouf can come call everybody noobs.

Fine. Imma pick Bowser then P hood!!
And you should pick Ness or Yoshi.

Zenith

Smash Ace
Tryin to get some tapes (and a new VCR) for cheap
If I help record some of these, who will format em and put em on the internet?

$ick

Smash Lord
Haha that sucks you have jury duty Nashun, don't go and go to jail or something ridiculous like that. I mean it's Nexus lol. If ya do come I wanna try my doc against your Kirby, I think I'd like that match up better than my Sheik... =/

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Haha that sucks you have jury duty Nashun, don't go and go to jail or something ridiculous like that. I mean it's Nexus lol. If ya do come I wanna try my doc against your Kirby, I think I'd like that match up better than my Sheik... =/
sheik ***** kirby. doc doesn't.

nathan, you know you can get out of jury duty if you want, you're not stupid. all you have to do is portray an intelligent, reasonable, independent person, and no lawyers want that. it may require a bit of acting from you, but i've seen you -- you're good.

then again, i've always wanted to do jury duty really badly.

nublet06

Smash Lord
who doesnt **** kirby lol.

i havent signed up yet cause im still not sure who can come with me. but yeah this is gonna be sick. if my car isnt full ill bring a TV.......but im sure i can find enough people to come with me.

$ick

Smash Lord
I'm sure Sheik probably does do well against kirby, but in a boring way... Doc is fun almost all the time, so he's a good cure for the boring match ups. Oh and Stop, I just moved out of my old house into another and in the process either my tv was lost (probable) or stolen or something, so for now I can't bring a tv but I'll let you know if I can get another.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Do we have to register online or can I just sign up when I get there?

I need to get back into playing smash. I’ve spent way too much time playing NES and SNES. I can’t help it, so many games to play. :)

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Stop playing Ninja Gaiden then :p
I stopped playing Ninja Gaiden ever since I did that no-death speed run. Now I’ve been playing other games like Batman, The Lion King, TMNT, Bart vs. The Space Mutants, Wizards and Warriors 1 and 2, the list goes on.

I need to buy Ninja Gaiden 2 and 3, they’re just too good and I need to try them out.

Forget about my question, I registered anyways. I just hope I can make it but I positive that I will. I missed the last two, I can’t miss this one.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
Can i come....Late?...like...after doubles =.=...Im gonna be just getting out of my game when doubles starts...so...I can probably still make it...just not for doubles =.=...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom