• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nexus Gaming Presents: SUPER SMASH ROYALE III, April 28, 2007 in San Bernardino, CA-

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrb1tch3s

Smash Ace
O dude...duo luigis FTW...thats gonna be a good team...How many Vcrs are they gonna have set up cuz i wanna see Ultra and ROFL's fights...

FreakN Yosh

Smash Cadet
teams

i still need a partner for this one, im trynna go old school but theyre hard to find...

where gus??? hehe

Arash

Smash Lord
mike, that's because luigi is waay too good for low tier

at least it wasn't as bad as IC's in low tier though, those were the days alright:)

nublet06

Smash Lord
if i ever held something of a "low tier tournament" i would make it bottom tier only.

anyone above bottom tier has something good about them. a sword (roy, link, young link)......rigged smashes and speed (pikachu and kind of luigi).....some of the best projectiles in the game (link, young link)....stupid priority (luigi) or a rigged taunt (DK, luigi)

everyone in bottom tier straight up sucks tho XD

Nashun

Smash Ace
Only Kirby sucks, but he sucks to the left or right.

<3 JTB's Luigi loves to get swallowed. Three times in a tourney match, IIRC? XDXDXD

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
is it weird that luigi players basically get to play in two tournaments, really competitively? haha, weird thought.
mike, that's because luigi is waay too good for low tier

at least it wasn't as bad as IC's in low tier though, those were the days alright:)
if i ever held something of a "low tier tournament" i would make it bottom tier only.

anyone above bottom tier has something good about them. a sword (roy, link, young link)......rigged smashes and speed (pikachu and kind of luigi).....some of the best projectiles in the game (link, young link)....stupid priority (luigi) or a rigged taunt (DK, luigi)

everyone in bottom tier straight up sucks tho XD
What about Taj's Mewtwo? o_O

nublet06

Smash Lord
What about Taj's Mewtwo? o_O
well the truth is....tier lists are over rated to begin with. there are differences....but the bottom line the better player is usually going to win. especially since people are nearly never the exact same skill level.

this is why taj's mewtwo is able to beat so many people. hes just better than them. and its the same reason i dont mind playign any higher tier characters. its all the same to me.

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
well the truth is....tier lists are over rated to begin with. there are differences....but the bottom line the better player is usually going to win. especially since people are nearly never the exact same skill level.

this is why taj's mewtwo is able to beat so many people. hes just better than them. and its the same reason i dont mind playign any higher tier characters. its all the same to me.
That was my point, lol.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Arash said:
at least it wasn't as bad as IC's in low tier though, those were the days alright
those were the days indeed... Well I'm pretty confident that I'll be making it to this. It's been a good while since I got outta San Diego for something that wasn't track related. Hope to see all you guys there.

$ick

Smash Lord
those were the days indeed... Well I'm pretty confident that I'll be making it to this. It's been a good while since I got outta San Diego for something that wasn't track related. Hope to see all you guys there.
It's in San Bernardino, not San Diego.. I'm still debating on whether or not I enter low tier... My Pikachu and yLink are both junk.... :(

Zenith

Smash Ace
^^He's saying he is going OUTTA San Diego, not to San Diego.

Quick question to AzN_Lep.
What grab is the best for IC's grab infinite, dthrow or fthrow?
I see your sig shows dthrow, I wanna know which is best.

Zenith

Smash Ace
Zenith I dont think there is a f-throw infinite.
Of course there is, just have Nana sh forward then dair.
but you eventually move too far forward (just tested it), plus I don't think it works on fastfallers or light characters.

EDIT: I've seen it done on my friend at a tourney (can't remember who the guy was playing IC's)

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
i really hope to make it to this tournament, i play a mean link and an equally good fox... i just need to get someone to drive me there...

Zenith

Smash Ace
Match chart if these ppl come (not MM's)

Ken / G&W dittos
Dodger / Kirby vs G&W
Arash (if he goes) / Bowser vs Zelda
Blitz / mains match
mikeHAZE / Fox vs Falco
Luigi (yup, I'm gonna try) / Falco dittos
Fabian / mains match
Any Link player vs my Roy

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow, I'm not on Zeniths call out list anymore. :p

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Can't, my sister is going to prom that night, and I already told my parents I would watch my other sister while they are out. >_<

I'll be at Nexus though. :)

$ick

Smash Lord
Match chart if these ppl come (not MM's)

Ken / G&W dittos
Dodger / Kirby vs G&W
Arash (if he goes) / Bowser vs Zelda
Blitz / mains match
mikeHAZE / Fox vs Falco
Luigi (yup, I'm gonna try) / Falco dittos
Fabian / mains match
Any Link player vs my Roy
Lol.. I just know all those players are gonna jump at the chance to play you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom