• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: Big Brawls (and Melees) -September 25

SheerMadness

Smash Master
wtf is with the lack of melee interest in cfl lately??

Skrach
Otru
QDVS
Hive
Finch
Colbol
Frames
Pure Korea
Doc
RX
Garb
Zero(jay)
Kniht
Kniht's twin friends (sorry dunno ur gamer tags)
Nasty
Sick
Fearless
Proteus
Action *******
Hbox
Hiroshi
AT&T
Captain Crunch
uuaa
Zoro
Dtorr
Marin
Vericz
DarkSonic
Plup
Toobz
Kuya
Acedude
Ghatzu
SwordDancer
Jay (peach n IC jay)
Anyone else I forgot around the Orlando area

Where you at???

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
does anyone wanna smash on friday with me and my partner we gotta practice and can anyone give me a ride i can provide gas and maybe even a free double cheeseburger from bk!!!! but text or call me at 407 520 9068

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
ALRIGHT FOLKS, MELEE AND BRAWL PLAYERS ALIKE!!!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CAN BRING SETUPS, BRING THEM. MELEE AND BRAWL WILL BE RUN AT THE SAME TIME, SO LET'S DO OUR BEST TO MAKE THIS TOURNY RUN AS SMOOTHLY AS WE POSSIBLE CAN.

WITH THAT SAID..........

BRING TVS

BRING GAMECUBES + MELEE

BRING WIIS + BRAWL

BRING FULL SETUPS

HYPE
I will be posting this each day from here on out. It's up to us to make this tournament good. Let's get it done.

Proteus

Smash Apprentice
I probably won't be here because it's my grandparent's 50th anniversary. But hopefully there's a good melee turnout.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I'll prolly lose though. I don't know how much fun that'll be wrecking me every match.

But hey, who knows.

I wonder if the NLL peepz will be playing SSFIV in one of the rooms. I'll play that too.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Im actually gonna bring a wii + naruto conr3. so yeah take that
money match possibly? i played all of them and beaten all of them on the highest level even the last 1 with naruto vs deidra
tryed to get tourneys going but its to simple of a game

2-DJeff

Smash Master
I'll prolly lose though. I don't know how much fun that'll be wrecking me every match.

But hey, who knows.

I wonder if the NLL peepz will be playing SSFIV in one of the rooms. I'll play that too.
ill bring it if you want ill bring marvel 2

2-DJeff

Smash Master
That MM better involve Sentinel, Magneto, and/or Storm.

I don't wanna see nonviable garbage LOL
i cant use sent or storm but i can use magneto lol but i think he called the mm off lol so imma just play him for fun.. he though he was going to megaman scrub me lol o and my gambit is pretty good

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Nah son

It's all about them Hyper Attack Rockets.

H.A. Rockets -> Dash cr.HP -> HP Rocket Punch -> H.A. Rockets -> Dash Laucher -> ****
lol its harder than you think to land that lol at a certian level lol it happens but its hard its almost as hard as landing a full powered fart in SSBB

Pluplue

Smash Ace
money match possibly? i played all of them and beaten all of them on the highest level even the last 1 with naruto vs deidra
tryed to get tourneys going but its to simple of a game
:O money match!? as I said I GOT THE GAME YESTERDAY. but ill do two money matches a quarter each. ill be hidan and dei

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
wtf is with the lack of melee interest in cfl lately??

Skrach
Otru
QDVS
Hive
Finch
Colbol
Frames
Pure Korea
Doc
RX
Garb
Zero(jay)
Kniht
Kniht's twin friends (sorry dunno ur gamer tags)
Nasty
Sick
Fearless
Proteus
Action *******
Hbox
Hiroshi
AT&T
Captain Crunch
uuaa
Zoro
Dtorr
Marin
Vericz
DarkSonic
Plup
Toobz
Kuya
Acedude
Ghatzu
SwordDancer
Jay (peach n IC jay)
Anyone else I forgot around the Orlando area

Where you at???
should have the day off for this, i need to train my fox up!

-misshiroshi
my fox IS nastee legion, but you always gotta keep on training, cant settle for where you are!

anyways, as of now im pretty sure i have the day off for this, unless they change it last minute, (which is actually quite common at my job) but hopefuly they dont change it.

-misshiroshi

Im right here man

I went to WATO 12 where u at sheer?! :laugh:
c'mon sheer, pay attention! we right here, i posted twice in this thread, as long as my schedule doesnt change, i'll be here. AAANNNNDDD, we were at WATO12 playing melee all day, get at us. and melee isnt the only game i play now, so its not as easy, and finally, i just tsrated to get saturdays off again, but it prob wont last long. =(

-misshiroshi

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
if you guys want i can bring naruto 3 for the wii (the shippuden one) on my wii/HD. i have all the characters unlocked so...yea lol

Top Bottom