• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: Big Brawls (and Melees) -September 25

Pluplue

Smash Ace
people should really be comin to this tourney. cause it's about 30 minutes away from me. hype, hype? hype! hype.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Need some of that D-torr hype
I love this guy.

ALRIGHT FOLKS, MELEE AND BRAWL PLAYERS ALIKE!!!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CAN BRING SETUPS, BRING THEM. MELEE AND BRAWL WILL BE RUN AT THE SAME TIME, SO LET'S DO OUR BEST TO MAKE THIS TOURNY RUN AS SMOOTHLY AS WE POSSIBLE CAN.

WITH THAT SAID..........

BRING TVS

BRING GAMECUBES + MELEE

BRING WIIS + BRAWL

BRING FULL SETUPS

HYPE

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
hmmmmm

I'ma try to come to this! for teh melee of course
yay for more uuaa vs plup 1v1s...... lol

I love this guy.

ALRIGHT FOLKS, MELEE AND BRAWL PLAYERS ALIKE!!!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CAN BRING SETUPS, BRING THEM. MELEE AND BRAWL WILL BE RUN AT THE SAME TIME, SO LET'S DO OUR BEST TO MAKE THIS TOURNY RUN AS SMOOTHLY AS WE POSSIBLE CAN.

WITH THAT SAID..........

BRING TVS

BRING GAMECUBES + MELEE

BRING WIIS + BRAWL

BRING FULL SETUPS

HYPE

yes plz bring setups to this. and tvs. we obviously dont want a fail tourny.

oh yeah and i might come to this lol

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yes this is a melee event too. Teams and singles. They just haven't done a good job of updating the 1st post with melee info.

Bring your brother and your friends plup. We need a decent melee attendance here.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
I will be here for melee and brawl! Would anyone good be interested in teaming with me for either games?

In Brawl, I main a non-generic MK. I play with RedHalberd often, so I'm not too bad :p

In Melee, I can play Ganon, Marth, Fox, and Falco efficiently.

Mampam

Smash Ace
Tournament Date:
Saturday September 25th 2010
WTF IS THIS, I DONT EVEN??!!

THERES A REPTILE SHOW THIS WEEKENED, AND I HAD TO MISS A PAST ONE CUZA A PREVIOUS NNL :mad:

my bday is the wednesday after too, so i NEED my new pet........

fml...... :urg:

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Man this sucks. I cannot believe I am not going to be able to make it to this. I wanted to celebrate my birthday in style and sex appeal. And I wanted to unleash my new character to the world in all the glory Ghaude, Allah (the merciful), Jesus, Confucius, Buddah, and Ghandi combined could express (basically, Metaknight). I was ready to whip some country-bumpkin *** boiiiii-e. Oh wells, I guess you guys can call me the NY Jets of this tournament. All this crap I hyped myself on to not even make it to thee endzone.

+10 BaltiD

Seriously high hopes for next months tournament. I need to get monies and soon k... :(

XoFF

Smash Journeyman
Man this sucks. I cannot believe I am not going to be able to make it to this. I wanted to celebrate my birthday in style and sex appeal. And I wanted to unleash my new character to the world in all the glory Ghaude, Allah (the merciful), Jesus, Confucius, Buddah, and Ghandi combined could express (basically, Metaknight). I was ready to whip some country-bumpkin *** boiiiii-e. Oh wells, I guess you guys can call me the NY Jets of this tournament. All this crap I hyped myself on to not even make it to thee endzone.

+10 BaltiD

Seriously high hopes for next months tournament. I need to get monies and soon k... :(
Lol'd @ jets reference. The man is articulate. +10 Ghuade

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
my fox IS nastee legion, but you always gotta keep on training, cant settle for where you are!

anyways, as of now im pretty sure i have the day off for this, unless they change it last minute, (which is actually quite common at my job) but hopefuly they dont change it.

-misshiroshi

Top Bottom