• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: August Awesomeness

Zoro

Smash Champion
Everyone, may I have your attention. Meta Knight will be banned for this tournament, unless your opponent agrees to let you play Meta Knight.!

Lol i wanna see the results if this goes down

BRAWL PEEPS
bring setups, the Central Florida Melee community unanimously agreed to cancel the melee event of this tournament. More space for you guys to play!

We are focusing our efforts on ADVENT on September 10th.
Sorry if this is inconvienient to any Melee players.

Also hit us up at Monday Night Melee (it's been a huge success so far)
I know brawl weeklies are going to be awesome too.

GDX you should think about renaming the brawl tournament series to give it a more unique identity :)

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
This would probably be my last Brawl tournament for a while, so I'm not entering if MK is banned. I can hang around and do MMs or something though. With that said, I still suggest that they ban MK for the tournament. D-Torr I got you.
Turns out I may not go to this, but I'll let you know Exdeath.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yea these monthly tourneys are not my series. KUB is my series. If i had a monthly/national, they'd be also called KUB

speaking of which, I may be alittle late to this. I should be there in time for singles though

I mean, i can take over the TOing portion for NLL once I get a laptop, if they really wanted me to. I'd have no issues with it

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I want to host a national for florida. unfortunately, i cant do it in 2012 due to a large part (almost all) of my money will surely go towards my EVO/vegas vacation

Definitely want to shoot for 2013 though as long as I have confidence in the community to gain the crowd. I'd need roughly 200-250 attendees total at my thought of door fee to make it happen. 300-400 would guarantee it to happen. Then again, it would be both melee and brawl, so while that doesnt sound that hard, our last winterfest event that had smash only had 100 or so for brawl and even less for melee. So i'll have to see

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Winterfest also had Tekken and SFIV.
no no, not saying winterfest had smash only

i should've said it like this:

hen again, it would be both melee and brawl, so while that doesnt sound that hard, our last winterfest event that had smash...it only had 100 or so for brawl and even less for melee. So i'll have to see

Zoro

Smash Champion
I want to host a national for florida. unfortunately, i cant do it in 2012 due to a large part (almost all) of my money will surely go towards my EVO/vegas vacation

Definitely want to shoot for 2013 though as long as I have confidence in the community to gain the crowd. I'd need roughly 200-250 attendees total at my thought of door fee to make it happen. 300-400 would guarantee it to happen. Then again, it would be both melee and brawl, so while that doesnt sound that hard, our last winterfest event that had smash only had 100 or so for brawl and even less for melee. So i'll have to see

Me and frames are thinking about planning a national at the ucf pegasus ballroom
If you want to get in your more than welcome. It's easier than doing it on your own

Oh yeah and melee gonna keep goin every second saturday, brawl should stay the third. Keep it easy to remember

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

Me and frames are thinking about planning a national at the ucf pegasus ballroom
If you want to get in your more than welcome. It's easier than doing it on your own
oh are you? definitely let me in on the details i'll happily take the brawl side for you guys and get other TOs to help as well

Im suprised though since UCF usually doesnt let tournaments with cash prizes happen on campus?

Zoro

Smash Champion
oh are you? definitely let me in on the details i'll happily take the brawl side for you guys and get other TOs to help as well

Im suprised though since UCF usually doesnt let tournaments with cash prizes happen on campus?
We had noob 3 on campus

frames said it wasnt that much to rent but we'll let you know

pacho

Smash Apprentice
6947 University Blvd. Winter Park, FL 32792
Announcement:
This Saturday, Aug 20 event will be brawls only.
Melee players are encouraged to join us at NLL for the Sep 10 melee only tourney.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=265970603429247

Sorry for the late notice and any inconvenience. I will ask Cecil to edit his original post but please help pass along this info since it is only three days away. Thanks!
See you guys this weekend!

:phone:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Dat rematch! MINK! Do it on your wii so you don't get gayedsakurai'd.

Also ex, how come this is your last tourney for a while?

Exdeath

Smash Master
Dat rematch! MINK! Do it on your wii so you don't get gayedsakurai'd.

Also ex, how come this is your last tourney for a while?
I need to take a break from Brawl. It's been an obsession for too long and I don't even have much to show for it haha.

Exdeath

Smash Master
EXDEATH.....

.....now that he's officially been revealed, I'm hyped. I hope you know who I'm talking about. I also hope you saw the trailer.
I know exactly who you're talking about and I saw the trailer earlier today. Sentinel/Nemesis/? for maximum height.

Top Bottom