• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newcomer ~ Matt2 (MEFL - Orlando)

Matt2

Smash Cadet
hey just posting here because I will be living in FL as of Oct 1, 2008 ! I will be looking forward to smashing with some good players as I saw many of them at FAST1.

I play brawl and melee and would consider myself a decent player. I usually play with Zig-Zag in a college town where there are few skilled smashers so I am excited to the see the smash scene in Orlando.

Matt2

Smash Cadet
no wai my mind can't explode because I'm too awesome!

Matt2

Smash Cadet
no mm's for a while lol, maybe in brawl... but as for melee I'm still learning. I haven't really started playing that at a competitive level since 2 weeks ago! I'm eager to play melee tho and main falco.

Brawl I play snake main and I'm learning falco so I maybe be playing him for a while now.

I just need some get togethers to boost my skill and see other smashers out there. So far I really only played with one outside tourneys.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
hey matt2? are you the snake I MM at fast? if so GG's nice snake.

Matt2

Smash Cadet
yeah xyz that was a great match.. you were actually the first game and watch i ever seen ( including seeing stuff online ) so I had no idea what was coming at me... hope there will be a chance to play you again =P

Matt2

Smash Cadet
yeah haha I'm psyched ! I should be able to get tons better with the player base down there! one more day until i move!

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I was wondering if there were any players in/around Jacksonville (And didn't feel like making a new thread for it, sorry if I'm suedo-hijacking your thread >.<). I'm at college most of the year so I won't be there much, but my family is moving there. I'm sure I'll be visiting every now and then so I just wanted to know how the community is around there.

Matt2

Smash Cadet
I'm moving today!! I'm gonna try my best to attend Hungry box's WATO3 this weekend but I might need to figure out getting a ride there.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Hey Matt, were you the one that hung out with John (Rx-), Amber (BossMagnet) and I for a while and went to subway with us?

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Are you serious?

I live in Casselberry (like 2 seconds from Longwood)!

I go to Lyman

Hit me up on AIM (Dont Colbol)

Top Bottom