• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

7NATOR

Smash Master
Well Hopefully these Next Characters Are not only Fun to Play But also Fight Against

Min-Min and Steve can be fun, But Dealing with ARMS From Half Across the Screen and Minecart can be really Exhausting.

Reactions: QQS

QQS

Smash Lord
Well Hopefully these Next Characters Are not only Fun to Play But also Fight Against

Min-Min and Steve can be fun, But Dealing with ARMS From Half Across the Screen and Minecart can be really Exhausting.
Thats right. I still can’t beat my friends that use Min Min or Steve hahaha

7NATOR

Smash Master
Okay So On Gamefaqs we were having discussion on this topic kind of, so I wanted to ask here

What do you guys Define as a "Sexy Character" when it comes to Smash? The whole Good Boys and Girls has been used Too many to Count, but who actually qualifies under that, or close to it?

SirBillyBob

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5257-9274-9505
Okay So On Gamefaqs we were having discussion on this topic kind of, so I wanted to ask here

What do you guys Define as a "Sexy Character" when it comes to Smash? The whole Good Boys and Girls has been used Too many to Count, but who actually qualifies under that, or close to it?
heck.jpg

Here we go again, folks.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311

:ult_terry:

7NATOR

Smash Master
You Know On Goku

Since Sakurai did talk to Toryima (he had to to Get Hero in the Game), Do you think Sakurai and Toryima perhaps talked about Possiblity of Goku happening, at least in a Future Smash game?

Is it Because he's Sexy? Or is it because of that Ad?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
You Know On Goku

Since Sakurai did talk to Toryima (he had to to Get Hero in the Game), Do you think Sakurai and Toryima perhaps talked about Possiblity of Goku happening, at least in a Future Smash game?

...aaaand I jinxed it by making that list didn’t i

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
If I had say franchises that in my opinion deserve to be in Smash from a playable standpoint:

Devil May Cry
Halo
Ace Attorney
Mortal Kombat
Crash
Guilty Gear
DOOM
Kingdom Hearts
Lara Croft
Resident Evil
Ah yes, my favorite franchise, Lara Croft. Starring everyone's favorite action heroine, Tomb Raider.

QQS

Smash Lord
You Know On Goku

Probably just talking, didn’t Sakurai said only Characters born in video games?

Don’t get me wrong, DBZ is life.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
...anyway if we get a Gen 8 Pokémon for DLC rest assured they’ll be cut in Smash 6

there we’ve discussed all six Forbidden Topics(TM) for the month can the reveal happen now please???

Its like a summoning circle or something I guess

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

"Sexy" in and of itself is a very subjective concept. Something you might think is attractive might be ugly to someone else.

7NATOR

Smash Master
Probably just talking, didn’t Sakurai said only Characters born in video games?

Don’t get me wrong, DBZ is life.
He Said no Non-Video game characters as of Now, But That could always change in the Future, Especially if Sakurai himself retires from Working on Smash at some point. It's possible the New Director could love Idea of Getting Non-Video Game Characters in Smash

Personally I think the Main Reason for the rule in the first place is mostly a Rights issue. I don't think it's a thing about these character not fitting Smash. Like Goku, Spongebob, Batman, Spider man, and More have had Legendary Games.

Reactions: QQS

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Might as well round it out here..

Ahem

Gen 8.
Great! Now to shamelessly shill out my potential Cinderace moveset!

B : Pyro Ball; Cinderace kicks up a ball of fire and kicks it straight forward
B + Forwards : Flame Charge; covered in fire, Cinderace jumps forward like it's stopping a goal
B + Up : Bounce; Cinderace uses a foot to hop straight up
B + Down : Court Change; Cinderace does a backflip towards the opposite direction of the opponent, turning itself around

Final Smash: G-Max Fireball: Cinderace Gigantamaxes and kicks a giant fireball to the opponents on the stage

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Oh right I forgot there’s actually EIGHT forbidden topics

and I’ll combine the last two

quick, someone throw up a Fire Emblem-based cursed image

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh right I forgot there’s actually EIGHT forbidden topics

and I’ll combine the last two

quick, someone throw up a Fire Emblem-based cursed image
With how much the Smash fandom hates FE, any FE picture would be cursed, so my avatar counts :4pacman:

Corrin is good actually.

I think that should suffice.
As a character or as a moveset?

I agree on both (former is botched by Fates in general having ****ty writing), I just want some clarification :p

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
If I had say franchises that in my opinion deserve to be in Smash from a playable standpoint:

Devil May Cry
Halo
Ace Attorney
Mortal Kombat
Crash
Guilty Gear
DOOM
Kingdom Hearts
Lara Croft
Resident Evil
Ah yes, my favorite video game character: Tomb Raider from the critically acclaimed Lara Croft series.

Last edited:

7NATOR

Smash Master
Sakurai adding Terry because he's in a gay relationship with the creator of Fatal Fury.

I'm not the only one who remembers that, right?
This was also something that was brought up as topic as well?

I've must of missed some exciting days on here...

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I-uh-wha?

Context, please?
Some guy proposed his theory that Terry was only added because of said gay relationship and then played damage control by saying it was "just a joke" when everyone called him out on it.

The user responsible was banned shortly after (pretty sure he had a Tora pfp) and I can't remember what his name was, but Sari also brought this up a while back so at least I know that I'm not going crazy.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Some guy proposed his theory that Terry was only added because of said gay relationship and then played damage control by saying it was "just a joke" when everyone called him out on it.

The user responsible was banned shortly after (pretty sure he had a Tora pfp) and I can't remember what his name was, but Sari also brought this up a while back so at least I know that I'm not going crazy.
It is time to bring back Mokou
Mokou.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom