• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
The only reason why people are paying more attention to Fortnite now is because both itself and Minecraft fit the "really popular with little kids today and it's annoying," stereotype.

Fortnite could get in, but I think people are forgetting that Microsoft's relationship with Nintendo is probably the main reason why we were able to get Steve. Even with Minecraft's popularity, Steve may have not gotten in without both companies being on good terms.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
The only reason why people are paying more attention to Fortnite now is because both itself and Minecraft fit the "really popular with little kids today and it's annoying," stereotype.

Fortnite could get in, but I think people are forgetting that Microsoft's relationship with Nintendo is probably the main reason why we were able to get Steve. Even with Minecraft's popularity, Steve may have not gotten in without both companies being on good terms.
If Microsoft, Nintendo's rival console maker whose collaboration with Nintendo is mainly just about Minecraft, qualifies as having a good relationship, surely Epic Games does too.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Man, I still think Taito should have a presence in Smash. It's a legendary company with legendary games.

That is all.
I'm kinda interested in the concept too, I must admit. Space Invaders is by far the most iconic choice, but I've seen Bubble and Bobble suggested too. I'm not very knowledgeable on the topic, so I'm not really sure.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
If Microsoft, Nintendo's rival console maker whose collaboration with Nintendo is mainly just about Minecraft, qualifies as having a good relationship, surely Epic Games does too.
Pretty sure Ori 1&2 and Banjo in Smash is a pretty ****in big deal that qualifies “our friends at Microsoft” as having a pretty damn good relationship with Nintendo as well.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
Pretty sure Ori 1&2 and Banjo in Smash is a pretty ****in big deal that qualifies “our friends at Microsoft” as having a pretty damn good relationship with Nintendo as well.
I'm not saying Microsoft doesn't have a good relationship with Nintendo; they clearly do, when compared to what we're used to in terms of other console makers.

What I am saying is that having 3 games on the Switch is not really a high bar, and that Epic also has a good relationship with Nintendo by those standards. Epic nowadays is pretty much the Fortnite corporation, and Nintendo promotes Fortnite a ton. There's really not much more to it than that.

PacificFun

Smash Ace
Sexy Smash characters...

If we're talking a sexy persona, its really only Bayonetta. Maybe Zero Suit Samus with those dumb freaking high heel boots, large chest in Smash 4 and the inclusion of her sport bras. But even then, Samus doesn't have a sexy persona. She's militant and borderline robotic. She just looks sexy (like 2B).

Jerry98

Smash Journeyman
The 10 most deserving series for a character (no bias)

1. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Grovyle)
2. Scribblenauts (Maxwel)
3. Kirby (Bandana Dee)
4. Undertale (Frisk)
5. Mega Man X (Megaman X)
6. Yoshi (Kamek)
7. Kirby again (Marx)
8. Ace Attourny (Phoenix Wright)
9. Mario (Fawful)
10. Devil May Cry (Dante)
I'll try to do a legit list (no particular order) of 10 deserving characters or series that still aren't in Smash, based on the importance they had for the medium growth and development. I will forget someone for sure.

• Gordon Freeman (Half-Life)
  • Doomguy (Doom)
  • Big Daddy (BioShock)
  • Crash (Crash Bandicoot)
  • Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
  • (Dark Souls)
  • Joel or Ellie (The Last of Us)
  • Tetrimino (Tetris) (not joking)
  • Crono (Chrono Trigger)
  • Leon (Resident Evil)

Honorable mentions: SHODAN (System Shock), Manny Calavera (Grim Fandango), (Grand Theft Auto), Kratos (God of War), Sim (SimCity, The Sims), (World of Warcraft).

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352

I agree, in general Steve isn't a character we should look at as being indicative of the rest of the Pass, because he is in many regards a very atypical inclusion. He is our first character who has his roots in mainstream PC gaming, and what it took for a character like that to get into Smash was a decade of incredible global success, to the point where you can argue Minecraft was probably the single most influential game of the 2010s. Even with all that in his favor, Steve still had to wait his turn, as Banjo, a more conventional Smash type of character, got in before him.

Fortnite is a giant in its own right and has obviously lasted long enough to prove itself to be more than just a flash in the pan, but it isn't without reason that other enormous series like League of Legends, The Elder Scrolls and World of Warcraft have barely been discussed in relation to Smash, despite enjoying similar success at various points.

In general Smash fans have a tendency to assume that the most recent character is always indicative of what's coming next, such as when we recently got Byleth and Min Min and the perceived top candidates shifted from being almost exclusively 3rd parties to being recent Nintendo characters. Sometimes it isn't wrong to read into character additions like this, but it's also important to remember that Smash always aims to appeal to as many different audiences as possible, so sometimes a certain type of character getting in can actually be indicative of other characters with similar appeal being less likely. We actually had both situations play out early on in Ultimate speculation, a lot of people considered K. Rool extremely likely after Ridley got in because of their many similarities, which proved to be a correct assumption, but then when they started assuming we'd continue getting old fan requests after K. Rool, the remaining two newcomers turned out to be recent Nintendo characters with moderate fan demand at best.

When speculating about the Pass, it's important to look at the full picture. Personally I think it's more likely that our next character is going to be from a game/series that came out anywhere between the 1980s to the early 2000s, rather than a third character from the 2010s in a row (fourth if we count the end of the last Pass). In fact, I think we've probably got at most 1 more character from that decade in store, beyond that I reckon they'll target other demographics.

Last edited:

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
"Deserving" is such a vague word that it could apply to anything without looking at the standards of each of them, I mean "deserving" in context of Smash is something that I interpret as representing every genre of video game and or interesting event surrounding it instead of 'games that change video game with a vague reason on why it is'. I mean I don't want to be rude but what is the significant of Chrono Trigger to the growth of video game when Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest already set their foot as the pioneer of JRPG and modernize it, this apply to Bioshock as well since I only heard of it just getting praised and good review. Apologies if I miss something important.

Anyway if I want to talk big I somehow have to proof it which I gladly do. Here is my list of deserving game that should be represented in Smash (based on my term):

• Crash Bandicoot (Sega and Nintendo's third rival that step into the Console Wars in the 90s with Crash being the front mascot of Sony)
  • Doom/Halo (changes the world of FPS game, both represent the past and present with Halo popularizing multiplayer)
  • Touhou Project (basically the grandmother of popular indie game, it's still gain a lot of popularity in the country of Japan and literally embedded to pop culture the same way with DQ but it's a one man army who at the same time the representation of fan creation)
  • League of Legends (the face of competitive game and Esports)
  • Mortal Kombat (the creation of video game rating system which is important)
  • Granblue Fantasy or even Genshin Impact (while the impact is not that big it's probably the first ever mobile game that hit the console market and has a quality to it [unlike Angry Bird])

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I agree, in general Steve isn't a character we should look at as being indicative of the rest of the Pass, because he is in many regards a very atypical inclusion. He is our first character who has his roots in mainstream PC gaming, and what it took for a character like that to get into Smash was a decade of incredible global success, to the point where you can argue Minecraft was probably the single most influential game of the 2010s. Even with all that in his favor, Steve still had to wait his turn, as Banjo, a more conventional Smash type of character, got in before him.

Fortnite is a giant in its own right and has obviously lasted long enough to prove itself to be more than just a flash in the pan, but it isn't without reason that other enormous series like League of Legends, The Elder Scrolls and World of Warcraft have barely been discussed in relation to Smash, despite enjoying similar success at various points.

In general Smash fans have a tendency to assume that the most recent character is always indicative of what's coming next, such as when we recently got Byleth and Min Min and the perceived top candidates shifted from being almost exclusively 3rd parties to being recent Nintendo characters. Sometimes it isn't wrong to read into character additions like this, but it's also important to remember that Smash always aims to appeal to as many different audiences as possible, so sometimes a certain type of character getting in can actually be indicative of other characters with similar appeal being less likely. We actually had both situations play out early on in Ultimate speculation, a lot of people considered K. Rool extremely likely after Ridley got in because of their many similarities, which proved to be a correct assumption, but then when they started assuming we'd continue getting old fan requests after K. Rool, the remaining two newcomers turned out to be recent Nintendo characters with moderate fan demand at best.

When speculating about the Pass, it's important to look at the full picture. Personally I think it's more likely that our next character is going to be from a game/series that came out anywhere between the 1980s to the early 2000s, rather than a third character from the 2010s in a row (fourth if we count the end of the last Pass). In fact, I think we've probably got at most 1 more character from that decade in store, beyond that I reckon they'll target other demographics.
Can't say much about TES, but I feel like League and WoW are more than capable of an inclusion in Smash at this point(Granted, not expecting either), and feel like the main reason that the Smash community doesn't talk about them is twofold of them being both:

A: Western developed
and
B: PC games

PC games, compared to console games, get talked about way less, despite PC games arguably having as big of an impact on gaming as a whole(See: Minecraft).

League's 'the' E-sport and pretty much made E-sports big alongside Counter Strike and Starcraft.

And WoW's legacy precedes itself. WoW pretty much re-defined not only the MMO genre on its own, but PC games as a whole, and the fact it's not only still around today, but you can actually play that version that ignited the 2004 spark still, is kinda wild.

Spongeboob

Smash Ace
A hot dog stand at the end of time and space
Switch FC
SW-5063-7952-1131
I think the idea of deservedness like Smash is a special event is stupid; I was just throwing a bone when I said GTA "deserves" to be in Smash. But let's pretend I do see it like something special, for argument's sake. So other than Ace Attorney, Mortal Kombat, and Grand Theft Auto, what do I think "deserves" to get in Smash?
  • Some major shooters
    • Overwatch, Call of Duty, Fortnite, Team Fortress 2, HALO, DOOM, etc.
  • Wolfenstein
  • Guilty Gear
  • Angry Birds
  • Some of the things that got "Mii Costume'd"
    • Undertale, Tekken, Fallout, Persona 4, Assassin's Creed, Cuphead, etc.
  • Grim Fandango (making it clear that I STILL don't want this in Smash)
  • Non-gaming stuff that has made an impact
    • The Batman Arkham series, DuckTales, Goldeneye, Star Wars games in general, etc.
  • Some of the stuff in the horror scene (Both AAA and Indie)
    • AAA stuff like House of the Dead, Silent Hill, etc.
    • Indie stuff like Yume Nikki, Five Nights at Freddy's, Slender, Ao Oni, etc.
  • Mainline Megami Tensei
  • Half-Life
  • Megaman X (the series; X the character is debatable)
  • Things that got "Spirited Away"
    • Resident Evil, Samurai Shodown, and some other third thing.
  • Maybe Devil May Cry
  • Lemmings, I guess.
Okay So On Gamefaqs we were having discussion on this topic kind of, so I wanted to ask here

What do you guys Define as a "Sexy Character" when it comes to Smash? The whole Good Boys and Girls has been used Too many to Count, but who actually qualifies under that, or close to it?
What counts as "sexy" is highly subjec- Oh, this is the "good boys and girls" thing. Now that I think about it, the line was more of a rhetorical line that shouldn't have been taken so seriously. Anyways, I'm going to list a few examples of what I think is "too far" for an E10+ game and what isn't.
Note that, while this is mainly in regards to sex appeal or whatever, it is not exclusively so.
  • Samurai Shodown's Iroha
  • Guilty Gear's Dizzy and I-No (to some degree)
  • Mortal Kombat's Kitana and Mileena (both before MKX)
  • Under Night: In-Birth's Carmine
  • Splatterhouse
  • Leisure Suit Larry
I'm not sure whether or not Darkstalkers's Morrigan and/or DMC(a)'s Trish fall under this as well. If not, then they're kind of pushing it. I think Edgy the Hedgey would be pushing it too if he was based on "Shadow the Hedgehog" (for reasons that hopefully have nothing to do with sex appeal).
What is your Guys Favorite Forbidden Topic?
"Not video game" characters in Smash.
Imagine a world where we got Elma and Officer Howard as our promo Nintendo reps instead of Barefoot Marth and Trenchcoat Marth.
A better world...
I don't think it would change much if they're just as boring to use. ...if not moreso.

Last edited:

QQS

Smash Lord
How are the chances of a Mario Tournament or TGA reveal here?

Mario Tournament could be a Geno/Waluigi surprise & TGA a Crash/Doomguy, who knows.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I'll try to do a legit list (no particular order) of 10 deserving characters or series that still aren't in Smash, based on the importance they had for the medium growth and development. I will forget someone for sure.

• Gordon Freeman (Half-Life)
  • Doomguy (Doom)
  • Big Daddy (BioShock)
  • Crash (Crash Bandicoot)
  • Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
  • (Dark Souls)
  • Joel or Ellie (The Last of Us)
  • Tetrimino (Tetris) (not joking)
  • Crono (Chrono Trigger)
  • Leon (Resident Evil)

Honorable mentions: SHODAN (System Shock), Manny Calavera (Grim Fandango), (Grand Theft Auto), Kratos (God of War), Sim (SimCity, The Sims), (World of Warcraft).
SHODAN
Manny Calavera
Sim
I see you are a person of culture as well

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
Ah yes, my favorite video game character: Tomb Raider from the critically acclaimed Lara Croft series.
What, you didn't know about the Lara Croft series? It was a relatively unknown series that has become a cult classic. It came out in February 31st, 1997. :laugh:

Last edited:

Jerry98

Smash Journeyman
"Deserving" is such a vague word that it could apply to anything without looking at the standards of each of them, I mean "deserving" in context of Smash is something that I interpret as representing every genre of video game and or interesting event surrounding it instead of 'games that change video game with a vague reason on why it is'. I mean I don't want to be rude but what is the significant of Chrono Trigger to the growth of video game when Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest already set their foot as the pioneer of JRPG and modernize it, this apply to Bioshock as well since I only heard of it just getting praised and good review. Apologies if I miss something important.

Anyway if I want to talk big I somehow have to proof it which I gladly do. Here is my list of deserving game that should be represented in Smash (based on my term):

• Crash Bandicoot (Sega and Nintendo's third rival that step into the Console Wars in the 90s with Crash being the front mascot of Sony)
  • Doom/Halo (changes the world of FPS game, both represent the past and present with Halo popularizing multiplayer)
  • Touhou Project (basically the grandmother of popular indie game, it's still gain a lot of popularity in the country of Japan and literally embedded to pop culture the same way with DQ but it's a one man army who at the same time the representation of fan creation)
  • League of Legends (the face of competitive game and Esports)
  • Mortal Kombat (the creation of video game rating system which is important)
  • Granblue Fantasy or even Genshin Impact (while the impact is not that big it's probably the first ever mobile game that hit the console market and has a quality to it [unlike Angry Bird])
I agree on League of Legends and Touhou Project tbh.
Chrono Trigger is actually the only one I wasn't sure about. I can put it in the "honorable mentions" list, if that can make you feel better.

But okay, let's play this game:
  • Doomguy (Doom): as you said, it changed the world of FPS in its early days.
  • Gordon Freeman (Half-Life): the same can be said about HL, but ^2. You may have already heard that, but HL is important for its innovative game design. There is a "before Half-Life" and a "after Half-Life" when talking about FPS games
  • Big Daddy (BioShock): one of the most important immersive sim games, it popularized a different way of storytelling (not the first to do that though, because System Shock exists). It is probably the game that more than any other managed to bring out some serious thinking about the player's freedom with possibly the best plot twist in the history of the medium.
  • Crash (Crash Bandicoot): you already said the reason... Crash was a mascot for Sony during its rise in the PS1 era.
  • Lara Croft (Tomb Raider): maybe this series is not as important as others I mentioned, but it's still a pioneer series in action-adventure genre.
  • (Dark Souls): it's without a doubt one of the most influential series of the last decade thanks to its approach to game design and difficulty. Also, it popularizd the idea of "lore"as a form of storytelling in videogames (again, not the first one for sure, but after Dark Souls people became more interested in discovering all the backstories in the game they played).
  • Joel or Ellie (The Last of Us): this is the first game that managed to make the general public, the average person, the people who knows nothing about videogames... to make them all understand that a videogame is something more than a hobby, that this medium has the same dignity as any other media.
  • Tetrimino (Tetris) (not joking): probably the most recognizable game ever, played by everyone and on every possible machine, from pc, to console, from mobile to calculators.
  • Leon (Resident Evil): the series popularized survival horror genre, RE4 is important before it introduced for the first time the "standard" camera management for TPS.

Last edited:

XorahnGaia

Smash Journeyman

Mario Tournament could be a Geno/Waluigi surprise & TGA a Crash/Doomguy, who knows.
The Mario tournament is happening in just two days, at least in Japan.
I don't think it's any indication that a Mario character is coming.

I guess the radio silence of the Internation version is a bit strange, but even then if they delay it to coincide with a new character why not go the extra mile and do the same for that Japanese edition?
Then again, maybe they will talk about either today or tomorrow.

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
Tetrimino (Tetris) (not joking): probably the most recognizable game ever, played by everyone and on every possible machine, from pc, to console, from mobile to calculators.
Eh, I mean yeah it has a legacy but representing the Tetris series as fighter is not something I want considering:

A. There's no 'default' humanoid character in the game which is something of a bummer but it isn't far considering Color TV Game 15 exist but as an Assist which might a perfect position for Tetris tbh.

B. I prefer it to be a stage cause it would be a fun stage.

Under Night: In-Birth's Carmine
I never thought Carmine is more sexy than Hilda from the same game 😯

Last edited:

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334

For the Mario tournament: Little to no chance
For the TGAs: There is a good chance it might happen. I mean we've only got like 12 months left and characters are usually revealed 3 months apart and Byleth was revealed and released a month before the intended due date of Fighter Pass 1.

Last edited:

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
Can't say much about TES, but I feel like League and WoW are more than capable of an inclusion in Smash at this point(Granted, not expecting either), and feel like the main reason that the Smash community doesn't talk about them is twofold of them being both:

A: Western developed
and
B: PC games

PC games, compared to console games, get talked about way less, despite PC games arguably having as big of an impact on gaming as a whole(See: Minecraft).

League's 'the' E-sport and pretty much made E-sports big alongside Counter Strike and Starcraft.

And WoW's legacy precedes itself. WoW pretty much re-defined not only the MMO genre on its own, but PC games as a whole, and the fact it's not only still around today, but you can actually play that version that ignited the 2004 spark still, is kinda wild.
Specifically that neither has any real connection with Nintendo has also likely affected speculation in that regard (whether that's warranted or not). Yeah there's pseudo exceptions with Cloud and Joker, but both series had things to point to prior to Smash appearances, and whatever one can say about Minecraft or Fortnite, they are console crossover IP's that have gotten prominent promotion by Nintendo.

For the most part, WoW and LoL might as well be out of sight, out of mind in that regard.

Last edited:

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
I'm going to give my thought in the most iconic video game franchise that aren't in Smash, and talk on how likely I think this franchise can be represented. I'm not going to talk about franchises that already have some representation even if it's not playable (like Tekken), and I will not talk about Sony franchises (like God of war or Uncharted) because I think that they have no chances.

-Grand theft auto: Define the open world genre, influenced a lot of games like Saints row, Just cause, Mafia etc. 4th best selling franchises (the first 3 are already in Smash with the Tetris spirits).
-Could be it be in Smash: imo not really. The franchise realistic takes on violence and crime would be hard to represent in Smash. Not sure if Nintendo would want that in the game, and I'm also unsure if Rokcstar would accept to see their violent series getting tone down for Smash.

-Bioshock: often cited as one of the best games of all time, often cited as a great example of video game as an art form.
-Could it be in Smash: It probably have more chances than GTA considering that the violent part could be more easily tone down, but I would be surprise considering that we still don't have any fps rep and I doubt that Bioshock would be our first. Maybe it could have a spirit event one day considering we have the Bioshock collection on switch

-Mass effect: Also often cited as one the greatest franchise of the 7th generation. Defined storytelling in video games.
-Could it be in smash: Kind of doubt it considering that there was no game on Switch at the moment that the pass 2 was decided. Could maybe get a spirits event later if Nintendo wants to work with EA

-Elder scrolls: Influenced a lot of Western rpg and open world in general (including botw).
Could it be in Smash: Out of all the frnachises that I will analysis in that post, I would say that this is by far the one that have more chance. Considering that Nintendo had a great relation with Bethesda and that Skyrim on switch even have exclusive Nintendo console, and that Nintendo talked about Skyrim as a game that as a big influence on botw, I think Elder scrolls could have a spot in Smash. With so little spot and so many character possible, I'm not sure if it will be playable but considering that Fallout, another Bethesda franchise, got a Mii costume recently maybe Elder scrolls could get a Mii with the Dragonborn.

Of course there's many more iconic franchises still not in Smash like Call of duty, Sims, Angry birds. I also didn't want to talk to much about franchises that I'm not familiar with like Halo or Warcraft.

Phoenixio

Smash Apprentice
With Minecraft getting in, I think Fortnite is getting better chances as well (not that I particularly care for it). Battle Royale has been growing a lot as a genre, with PUBG, Fortnite, Apex, and whatnot... Plus, that Fortnite Switch Bundle proves that the relationship is strong with Epic. It might end up gimmicky, but maybe they can use the block mechanisms they had to reprogram for Steve to implement the Fortnite building as well, except sloped instead of blocky.

SNEKeater

Smash Master
A bit random but for anyone who's interested, first trailer about King of Fighters XV. Well, it's just a teaser and the proper reveal will happen in January 7.

So far, 5 characters confirmed:
  • Shun'ei (which will be the protag)
  • Kyo
  • Benimaru
And Leona and K'. They didn't show art of these 2 but they both appear in that intro so I'm assuming they will be playable at launch. They also said it's their most ambitious KOF game so far.

Character designs in spoiler:

Last edited:

I.D.

Smash Lord
A bit random but for anyone who's interested, first trailer about King of Fighters XV. Well, it's just a teaser and the proper reveal will happen in January 7.

So far, 5 characters confirmed:
  • Shun'ei (which will be the protag)
  • Kyo
  • Benimaru
And Leona and K'. They didn't show art of these 2 but they both appear in that intro so I'm assuming they will be playable at launch. They also said it's their most ambitious KOF game so far.

Character designs in spoiler:

Benimaru's hair just keeps crazier
Edit: actually it looks shorter than normal, I guess that makes it look "fatter" to me

Last edited:

edumolon11

Smash Cadet
I can see a Fortnite character in a hypothetical third pass.

Steve is a gaming icon and a very funny character with merits but from a commercial point of view, Minecraft has the same audience as Fortnite.

Putting a Fortnite character in the current pass after Steve would be uselessly burning a bullet.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I can see a Fortnite character in a hypothetical third pass.

Steve is a gaming icon and a very funny character with merits but from a commercial point of view, Minecraft has the same audience as Fortnite.

Putting a Fortnite character in the current pass after Steve would be uselessly burning a bullet.
There is the "Fortnite bad, Minecraft good" mentality on places like Reddit, but yeah, Steve makes Jonesy redundant for multiple reasons, don't @ me.

7NATOR

Smash Master
Fortnite's and Minecraft's audiences are similar, but also Different Perhaps

Fortnite is a Battle Royale Shooter after all, unlike Minecraft, so there will be differences in the type of People that play the game, even if there might also be alot of Crossover

If they want to tap into the Battle Royale Market, I Also think Apex is a Good Option. though the game is only like a year old, but It's built of Titanfall, which is ( or Was) established series. It's still has large audience and the Characters in the game are more Actual characters in terms of Variation in Abilities and Personalities compared to Fortnite. I also think the audience compared ot Minecraft doesn't have as much crossover. Apex seems to be the more Hardcore Option for Shooter Fans

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
The only thing Fortnite has in common with Minecraft, aside from Being Hip With The Kids(TM), is the building aspect, and even then Fortnite’s structures are predetermined, not detailed like with Minecraft. Like ppl have said Fortnite is a battle royale game at its core like PUBG

it’s apples to oranges imo

Last edited:

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
The only thing Fortnite has in common with Minecraft, aside from Being Hip With The Kids(TM), is the building aspect, and even then Fortnite’s structures are predetermined, not detailed like with Minecraft. Like ppl have said Fortnite is a battle royale game at its core like PUBG

it’s apples to oranges imo
I think Jonesy could be way more than his building. However no matter what, I think it's unlikely for a three 2010's characters in a row (four counting Byleth) to happen, and I DEFINITELY don't see two Western Characters happening in a Row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom