• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What is the Nintendo series you most want to get another character in the fighters pass?

For me, it is Donkey Kong (though, specifically I only want Dixie Kong, and quite honestly, a DK jr echo of DK).
F-Zero: Black Shadow
Xenoblade Chronicles: Elma
Kid Icarus: Medusa

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Crash is just as likely as Hayabusa basing off of pure speculation. Only thing Hayabusa has going for him is his long line of rumors but even then Crash has had those as well. Hayabusa just seems more likely right now because he’s in the public eye again. Around that rumor of Crash being CP5 Hayabusa felt like an impossibility.

It’s all perspective and right now, with Verge saying KT and Nintendo had discussions, the perspective is that Hayabusa is more likely. Who knows if that’ll change.

Personally, I would like to see them both.

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
I completely support the idea of an Activision character and a Koei Tecmo character.
And... then I think the likelihood is that it would be Crash and Ryu.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
During the Smash 4 days, I can recall some people taking the statement about Namco not getting special treatment for their involvement with the game's development too literally and considering it evidence against Pac-man getting in.

The reality of the situation was that the statement only meant that Namco wouldn't be getting prioritized over any other third-party company with a newcomer in the game. It wasn't too say they wouldn't get any special treatment at all, just that it wouldn't be anything more than what other third-party companies involved would get.

Not sure if this info would be terribly useful right now, but the ongoing topic made me think back to it.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I find Geno's chances oversaturated, especially with the so called "evidence" Geno has that they may exaggerate anyway.

But I probably shouldn't talk about the G word to begin with.
If I'm gonna be honest, I find the euphemism of "The G Word" like it's some unspeakable obscenity to be really %$#@ing annoying. Just discuss the character like you would anyone else. If you're just that sick of him, don't mention him in the first place-And no, just noting that you should've mentioned "The G Word"
won't cut it. Either discuss him normally or don't discuss him at all.

I could go on for a while but I don't feel like going on a negative rant at the moment, so let's change the topic. Would anyone care if I gave context for this post from earlier today?

And, perhaps more importantly, would you promise not to burn me at the stake if I do? No wrong answer, if you do at least you'll have something else to focus your anger on.
donkey
Dr. Doctor
Incurable Crystal Cancer
DEMONS

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
If I'm gonna be honest, I find the euphemism of "The G Word" like it's some unspeakable obscenity to be really %$#@ing annoying. Just discuss the character like you would anyone else. If you're just that sick of him, don't mention him in the first place-And no, just noting that you should've mentioned "The G Word"
won't cut it. Either discuss him normally or don't discuss him at all.

I could go on for a while but I don't feel like going on a negative rant at the moment, so let's change the topic. Would anyone care if I gave context for this post from earlier today?

And, perhaps more importantly, would you promise not to burn me at the stake if I do? No wrong answer, if you do at least you'll have something else to focus your anger on.
Sorry. I thought it wouldn't hurt since we have talked about Geno and most of those times did not go well.

By the way, I have something to say that I already told others through PM, if you all don't mind.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If I'm gonna be honest, I find the euphemism of "The G Word" like it's some unspeakable obscenity to be really %$#@ing annoying.
He's talked about so much here that I can see why he'd see Geno in such a way.

Ever heard of Godwin's Law? This thread is basically the same, except that every discussion ends with Geno.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
What is the Nintendo series you most want to get another character in the fighters pass?

For me, it is Donkey Kong (though, specifically I only want Dixie Kong, and quite honestly, a DK jr echo of DK).
  • Kirby: Bandana Dee
  • Pokemon: Anyone from the Scorbunny line (Toxtricity in close second)
  • Pikmin: :ultalph: as :ultolimar:'s Echo
  • Others:
    • Euden
    • Ring Fit Trainee

7NATOR

Smash Master
I have to share the thought because Thinking about it Makes me very excited

It's Possible One of the Characters in FP2 might correlate with an announcement for Bayonetta 3, since we've haven't seen Bayonetta 3 news in almost 3 years. Considering that Bayonetta 3 involves a Relationship between Sega, Nintendo, Platinum, well...

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I'm sorry, did you just say dragons aren't interesting?

I... I just want to be sure I heard that right, that's all.
Don't get me wrong, dragons are awesome. Especially a bodybuilding dragon in spandex.

My point was just that you can't really say that one character is objectively more interesting than the other "cuz dragons", because it's easy to reduce a character to a generic archetype and make it sound boring.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, I'd hate to interject in the current conversation, but I did say I have something to say. NOTE: Do not link this post or make a picture of it and post it in another thread like the Geno thread. I don't want this to get too much publicity, including there. Don't @ me outside of here, too.

I decided to leave the Geno thread, and focus on coming here more. I am just sick and tired of all the blind over-positivity there about Geno and believing things like Cacomallow being real when there is evidence against it. I am also annoyed by this one member there, but I won't name him. I have felt like I was going insane for continually listening to them about Geno having such "high chances" and not listening to anything against Geno. I have just had it. I would rather not be associated with them anymore. I just can't be one to take any more of that.

On topic, which third party and first party characters do you think will be in Fighters Pass 2?

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
My point was just that you can't really say that one character is objectively more interesting than the other "cuz dragons", because it's easy to reduce a character to a generic archetype and make it sound boring.
I don't think you read my posts, if this is what you read. Please quote exactly where you got this impression.
pupnapoleon said:
Eh, I think he chooses what's unique and associated with the game. We have many instances where a mascot or prominent character gets chosen first, and Dragaux, to anyone who played the game, is the most memorable character from it, while also being completely original. I truly cannot imagine getting RFT, but I can imagine Dragaux. Ring Fit Adventure is really not like any other game, so I don't think it makes much sense to compare. The closest would be Wii Fit, of course, and even that only had the one character.
pupnapoleon said:
So, potentially new topic- or at least one I haven't really seen.

I know some have suggested a Ring Fit Trainer for a character- but I honestly think that players of the game, as well as people who would potentially be exposed and buy it, would find that dull (also, the Ring Con can be a very annoying character).

However, there is a character that I think would hype Ring Fit Adventure, as well as be fun in Smash- I'm referring to the bro dragon himself (Brogan?), Dragaux.
The game, RFA, has outsold even Animal Crossing in some regions during certain months, and it's become a game heavily associated with the Switch platform, particularly with the Blue Ocean (untapped) market.
Dragaux himself, even for those who don't like the trainer, would be a marketable character- a dragon with muscles who taunts you.

While I don't think this is a likely character, I do think this would be the way to go if RFA were to get a character (not to mention, another Switch era game would be given a nod).

All theoretical, and from my point of view.
Meanwhile, these are the claims you have made, stated as fact, without any support.

So you haven't actually seen the impressions of people who play RFA. Because the people who played the game and support its character are not the same people who say they would play exactly like Wii Fit Trainer.

Not to mention that's an opinion so superficial it would die the moment the character were to be revealed, because the characters are just that different.
I think the Ring Fit Adventurer would be an incredibly fun character, and aside from flying and throwing crates there isn't much Dragaux can do that the main character can't. All of the supporters I've seen are players of RFA, so I don't know where you're getting those impressions from.

Last edited:

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Literally anyone from Kirby would make me happy. Marx is my favorite but probably won't happen for obvious reasons, and even then I couldn't complain regardless of who it is. Kirby is my favorite series and pretty much all of the dream friends would have such fun imaginative movesets.

And while I'm not as personally attached to the series, I'd be pretty happy to see Zelda get a newcomer for the first time in ages. Granted I dunno if I'd be too excited about any of the plausible options rn since Skull Kid and Midna are in snowglobe hell... but it'd moreso be a feeling of "it's about time!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Spikester is still ignoring my question of where he got that "Koei Tecmo helped with Ultimate" thing he brought up.

Sounds to me like he's just making stuff up and deflecting, which is a shame because misinformation is such a terrible thing when we try to theorize stuff.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
On topic, which third party and first party characters do you think will be in Fighters Pass 2?
Third
  • Crash Bandicoot
  • Adol Christin
  • Sora
  • Sakura Shinguji
I already stated my firsts earlier in the thread, but I'll just add 'em here:
  • Bandana Dee
  • Anyone from the Scorbunny line (Toxtricity in close second)
  • :ultalph: as :ultolimar:'s Echo
  • Euden
  • Ring Fit Trainee

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Third
-Estelle
-a Capcom character be it Dante/Monster Hunter/Phoenix Wright
-Crash

First
-Lana, Linkle Or Cia from Hyrule warriors if they count as First Party (yes this is entirely a crack theory)
-Euden

I think at least 2 of these will get in

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I don't think you read my posts, if this is what you read. Please quote exactly where you got this impression.

All theoretical, and from my point of view.
Meanwhile, these are the claims you have made, stated as fact, without any support.
That's great! You acknowledge that you're just giving opinions. Feel free to continue to do so. I just felt that those opinions and impressions that you have are misinformed.

I've also supported those claims you so dislike through logic. Ring Fit Adventure fans wouldn't call the main character too similar to Wii Fit Trainer because those games are so different that playing them would make that distinction very obvious. I don't know why "RFA players actually don't like the protagonist!" is the hill you chose to die on, but hey, feel free to counterargue I guess.

Dragaux not being able to do much that the main character can't is, again, a fact derived from having played the game and seen what Dragaux does in his boss fights. And what I've seen of supporters is self-explanatory.

I guess I could link to clips of Dragaux's boss fights to show what he can do, or link you to the Ring Fit support thread so that you can chat with fans and learn what they think (instead of, I guess, taking internet randos for their word) but I'm sure you're a smart person and can seek those for yourself.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I don't really want any in the pass but I have a general list of 'would be cools' for the next game.

Mario: Pauline or Toad
Wario: Ashley
DK: Dixie
Zelda: Please fix Ganondorf
Kirby: No
Star Fox: Krystal
Pokemon: NO
Fire Emblem: I said no
Kid Icarus: Viridi
Pikmin: Just make all the captains alts like the Koopalings tbh
Xenoblade: Just give it someone please
Splatoon: Callie and Marie Ice Climber style Octoling
Banjo-Kazooie: Gruntilda

I doubt any more first parties but if there are any, I'd bet on Xenoblade or another new-to-smash series entirely.

Third parties I'd be shocked if Crash or Hayabusa don't show up.

D

Deleted member

Spikester is still ignoring my question of where he got that "Koei Tecmo helped with Ultimate" thing he brought up.

Sounds to me like he's just making stuff up and deflecting, which is a shame because misinformation is such a terrible thing when we try to theorize stuff.
He was probably referring to Koei-Tecmo being credited for working on Byleth's Smash trailer.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Zelda: Tetra, Skull Kid
Kirby: Bandana Dee
Donkey Kong: Dixie Kong, Cranky Kong
Pokemon: Rillaboom, and, heck, any of my favorites would also be welcomed, though that the vast majority of them are never gonna happen lol.
Pikmin: Plasm Wraith

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Xenoblade: Elma
Pokemon: Cinderace
Kirby: Bandana Waddle Dee
Kid Icarus: Hades
Splatoon: Octolings

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
may be late but update on the ubisoft thing:

and it just so happened the Lobotomy Corp First Trumpet theme started playing in my game when I found this tweet

whomever ordered this is in a world of trouble

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Now I wanna see you tackle the post-launch characters.
After a short break, I was inclined to agree, so here they are:

Attributes:
  • After throwing an opponent, Max Brass activates buff mode(TM). During this state, he gains the Tough Guy trait, becomes a bit heavier, and his hurtbox becomes a bit bigger. Essentially, he gains attributes similar to Master Mummy, but without the garbage movment for a few seconds.
  • Buff mode(TM) will activate permanently upon reaching 100% damage, alongside a slight power boost.
ARMS:
  • Nade: A slightly slower version of the Toaster that explodes when used as a Smash Attack. Max Brass players do have to be careful though, as when his 100% damage power boost kicks in, the Nade will always explode, meaning fire attacks against him may cause him to take more damage than normal (although you don’t have to use the Smash variant to get the explosion either). It also can’t be bounced off of the ground, as it explodes on contact.
  • Roaster: Functionally identical to the Toaster.
  • Kablammer: A variant of the Whammer that explodes on hit. It can blow up before it gains its normal hitbox, so both the player and their opponent need to be aware of that. Just like with the Nade, it will explode passively after Max Brass’s 100% damage power boost when hit by fire (as well as the explosion happening with the normal variant of the attack).
Attributes:
  • Lola Pop’s Dodge Rolls go insanely far, and her jump out of shield goes incredibly high, trading the invincibility of ARMS Jump for speed. This allows her to get around the stage quickly, though it does render aerials out of shield useless as out of shield options.
  • Lola Pop can move forward and backward while shielding by tilting the stick slightly left or right.
  • Lola Pop can shield one attack in midair, though doing so knocks her back a bit before she can act again. This does not affect her Directional Air Dodges.
ARMS:
  • Funchuck: An ARM that is more angleable on the ground, but has a taller hitbox in the air.
  • Biffler: Functionally identical to the Hydra. Hitting the charged version puts a Biff stamp on the opponent’s face for a bit, but this is just cosmetic.
  • Clapback: A less durable version of the shield that reflects projectiles. Due to its active nature and pressure abilities, it does not multiply the damage of a reflected projectile, and the reflector breaks more easily.
Attributes:
  • Misango has a spirit companion that he can fuse with by charging his Smash Attacks for a bit to change his attributes. When shielding, the spirit will turn into a pillar in front of him that blocks attacks, and he can also fuse with the spirit by walking into this pillar. Activating the spirit pillar removes the fusion. When not blocking attacks, the spirit changes color regularly, and predictably.
  • Fusing with the spirit while it’s orange grants Misango the tough guy trait, and powers up his throws.
  • Fusing with the spirit while it’s blue increases his mobility, and extends the distance of his Directional Air Dodge.
  • Fusing with the spirit while it’s yellow decreases his movement speed and weakens his throws, but gives him Super Armour on his grounded Smash Attacks.
ARMS:
  • Scorpio: Somewhat slowly travels along the ground and lunges when it nears an opponent when used on the ground (it does not have a hitbox until the lunge). Acts as a standard ARM when used in the air, except it can be angled. When used as a Smash Attack on the ground, it inflicts a stack of poison.
  • Glusher: Functionally identical to the Blorb, but it inflicts poison when used as a Smash Attack.
  • Skully: A fast ARM that can’t be angled much at all. When used as a Smash Attack, it inflicts poison, but it doesn’t do much damage by itself, and loses to a lot more attacks.
Attributes:
  • Dr. Coyle has a float that’s nearly identical to Peach’s float, but she counts as being on the ground when floating. This means she can’t really do float cancel aerials, but she does have access to her ground moves, shield, and grab while in midair. The opponent is automatically grab released if she runs out of-or cancels-her float. You cannot dash while floating.
  • If you charge a Smash Attack for a bit, she will create a third ARM that punches slightly after you release the attack. This ARM uses the same ARM as the currently equipped ARM of the ARM above it (I both love and hate that the arms and gloves are called the same thing).
  • If she holds shield for a bit, or picks a wakeup option that isn’t Get Up Attack, she will turn invisible for about a second (it will wear off about a second after you drop shield if shielding is what caused it), or until you are hit. Your shield will not turn invisible nor will particle effects, so be aware of that.
  • She’s super floaty and has pretty low aerial mobility, and that includes while floating.
ARMS:
  • Lokjaw: It is functionally identical to the Megawatt and Megaton when fired normally. When used as a Smash Attack it will fire a slowish energy ball projectile that explodes (but doesn’t actually function like a bomb) on contact, and then charges forward. At close range, it will hit the opponent before firing the energy ball. The attack can be entirely negated if the projectile is reflected. If the projectile is hit normally, it will explode, but the player does not have to worry about friendly fire. Hitting with both the explosion and the punch does a lot of damage.
  • Parabola: A variant of the Parasol that starts moving unopened. While unopened, it moves quickly, but when it nears an opponent it will open, widening its hitbox and causing it to slow down.
  • Brrchuk: The opposite of the Funchuck; It is slightly angleable in the air, but has a taller hitbox on the ground.

One thing I'll note is that I'm not entirely sold on the volatility of Max Brass's ARMS. It's definitely an idea that would need to be heavily tweaked if not completely removed in practice.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
He was probably referring to Koei-Tecmo being credited for working on Byleth's Smash trailer.

That's still not being directly involed with Ultimate as a whole though, which is what he implied.

Ivander

Smash Legend

I'd say it's between either Donkey Kong or Kid Icarus. Although for Donkey Kong, it's only one character, being Dixie. Whereas Kid Icarus, however, I do have multiple wants, being Medusa, Hades, Viridi, etc. Although, I'm still wondering how we don't have Fighter costumes for the Mii Fighters. Seriously, the Fighter would be a perfect Mii Costume for all classes, using Brawler Claws for Brawler, First Blade/Samurai Blade for Swordsman and EZ Cannon or Crusher Arm for Gunner.

Xenoblade would be a 3rd most want behind those two. And like Kid Icarus, there's alot of characters I'd be good with.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
may be late but update on the ubisoft thing:

and it just so happened the Lobotomy Corp First Trumpet theme started playing in my game when I found this tweet

whomever ordered this is in a world of trouble
And rightfully so, honestly.

What a utterly pointless mess this caused.

After a short break, I was inclined to agree, so here they are:

Attributes:
  • After throwing an opponent, Max Brass activates buff mode(TM). During this state, he gains the Tough Guy trait, becomes a bit heavier, and his hurtbox becomes a bit bigger. Essentially, he gains attributes similar to Master Mummy, but without the garbage movment for a few seconds.
  • Buff mode(TM) will activate permanently upon reaching 100% damage, alongside a slight power boost.
ARMS:
  • Nade: A slightly slower version of the Toaster that explodes when used as a Smash Attack. Max Brass players do have to be careful though, as when his 100% damage power boost kicks in, the Nade will always explode, meaning fire attacks against him may cause him to take more damage than normal (although you don’t have to use the Smash variant to get the explosion either). It also can’t be bounced off of the ground, as it explodes on contact.
  • Roaster: Functionally identical to the Toaster.
  • Kablammer: A variant of the Whammer that explodes on hit. It can blow up before it gains its normal hitbox, so both the player and their opponent need to be aware of that. Just like with the Nade, it will explode passively after Max Brass’s 100% damage power boost when hit by fire (as well as the explosion happening with the normal variant of the attack).
Attributes:
  • Lola Pop’s Dodge Rolls go insanely far, and her jump out of shield goes incredibly high, trading the invincibility of ARMS Jump for speed. This allows her to get around the stage quickly, though it does render aerials out of shield useless as out of shield options.
  • Lola Pop can move forward and backward while shielding by tilting the stick slightly left or right.
  • Lola Pop can shield one attack in midair, though doing so knocks her back a bit before she can act again. This does not affect her Directional Air Dodges.
ARMS:
  • Funchuck: An ARM that is more angleable on the ground, but has a taller hitbox in the air.
  • Biffler: Functionally identical to the Hydra. Hitting the charged version puts a Biff stamp on the opponent’s face for a bit, but this is just cosmetic.
  • Clapback: A less durable version of the shield that reflects projectiles. Due to its active nature and pressure abilities, it does not multiply the damage of a reflected projectile, and the reflector breaks more easily.
Attributes:
  • Misango has a spirit companion that he can fuse with by charging his Smash Attacks for a bit to change his attributes. When shielding, the spirit will turn into a pillar in front of him that blocks attacks, and he can also fuse with the spirit by walking into this pillar. Activating the spirit pillar removes the fusion. When not blocking attacks, the spirit changes color regularly, and predictably.
  • Fusing with the spirit while it’s orange grants Misango the tough guy trait, and powers up his throws.
  • Fusing with the spirit while it’s blue increases his mobility, and extends the distance of his Directional Air Dodge.
  • Fusing with the spirit while it’s yellow decreases his movement speed and weakens his throws, but gives him Super Armour on his grounded Smash Attacks.
ARMS:
  • Scorpio: Somewhat slowly travels along the ground and lunges when it nears an opponent when used on the ground (it does not have a hitbox until the lunge). Acts as a standard ARM when used in the air, except it can be angled. When used as a Smash Attack on the ground, it inflicts a stack of poison.
  • Glusher: Functionally identical to the Blorb, but it inflicts poison when used as a Smash Attack.
  • Skully: A fast ARM that can’t be angled much at all. When used as a Smash Attack, it inflicts poison, but it doesn’t do much damage by itself, and loses to a lot more attacks.
Attributes:
  • Dr. Coyle has a float that’s nearly identical to Peach’s float, but she counts as being on the ground when floating. This means she can’t really do float cancel aerials, but she does have access to her ground moves, shield, and grab while in midair. The opponent is automatically grab released if she runs out of-or cancels-her float. You cannot dash while floating.
  • If you charge a Smash Attack for a bit, she will create a third ARM that punches slightly after you release the attack. This ARM uses the same ARM as the currently equipped ARM of the ARM above it (I both love and hate that the arms and gloves are called the same thing).
  • If she holds shield for a bit, or picks a wakeup option that isn’t Get Up Attack, she will turn invisible for about a second (it will wear off about a second after you drop shield if shielding is what caused it), or until you are hit. Your shield will not turn invisible nor will particle effects, so be aware of that.
  • She’s super floaty and has pretty low aerial mobility, and that includes while floating.
ARMS:
  • Lokjaw: It is functionally identical to the Megawatt and Megaton when fired normally. When used as a Smash Attack it will fire a slowish energy ball projectile that explodes (but doesn’t actually function like a bomb) on contact, and then charges forward. At close range, it will hit the opponent before firing the energy ball. The attack can be entirely negated if the projectile is reflected. If the projectile is hit normally, it will explode, but the player does not have to worry about friendly fire. Hitting with both the explosion and the punch does a lot of damage.
  • Parabola: A variant of the Parasol that starts moving unopened. While unopened, it moves quickly, but when it nears an opponent it will open, widening its hitbox and causing it to slow down.
  • Brrchuk: The opposite of the Funchuck; It is slightly angleable in the air, but has a taller hitbox on the ground.

One thing I'll note is that I'm not entirely sold on the volatility of Max Brass's ARMS. It's definitely an idea that would need to be heavily tweaked if not completely removed in practice.
Good work, yet again. Min Min's great but the more ideas I hear about the other characters, the more I can't help but wonder how they might've actually played in Ultimate.

Except Lola Pop since admittedly she's my least favorite of the cast.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Zelda. By the time that Smash Ultimate's DLC ends, it will have been twenty years since Zelda got a new unique playable character in Smash Bros. Seeing as next year is Zelda's 35th anniversary, that will be over half of the time that it's been around, in spite of it being one of Nintendo's flagship franchises.

While I feel like series such as Kirby and Xenoblade could use a new character, and Donkey Kong's missing at least one "core" character (Dixie Kong), none of those feel as long overdue as Zelda does.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

Kirby, the franchise hasn't gotten a new rep after Brawl for years and needs more representation from the modern games. (No stage representing Return to Dreamland, Triple Deluxe, Robobot and Star Allies. There was originally going to be a Epic Yarn stage but that was cut.)

I want Bandana Dee so freaking much.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

7NATOR

Smash Master
Actually I got a Question

So Hypotehtically, If A Company actually Gave Sakurai and the Team not only a Model for a Character, but also a Set of animations and such, Do you think it would be easier for that Character to be Implemented in Smash

Ubisoft actually gave Nintendo and Sakurai a Full 3D Model of Rayman, and is a big reason why there is a Rayman Trophy in Smash 4. So perhaps going a Step further with animations and such could make it easier for that character to be in. I could a Company like Wayforward pulling a stunt like that, since they really want Shantae in Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom