• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I get the feeling people think the people who like Spring Man don’t matter.
Eh, people are just getting salty ahead of time, in case he's chosen. Something we don't even know yet. But most people are absolutely sure it's Springo or Min-Min. I'm not sure at all myself. I just want the character revealed already.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Of course I'm still shooting for a non-upgrade (Dr. Coyle and Lola Pop being my most wanted) since I'd like that rule to remain intact.
This dude said "rule" like it actually was one. :4pacman:

Eh, people are just getting salty ahead of time, in case he's chosen. Something we don't even know yet. But most people are absolutely sure it's Springo or Min-Min. I'm not sure at all myself. I just want the character revealed already.
I'm just waiting for the Helix upset so everyone realizes they waste months of their time on internet arguments over nothing.

Y’all people salty about Spring Man being the rep seem to forget that a Smash inclusion is also very much meant to be promotional. If they’re trying to promote a new series such as Arms, why would they go with anybody other than the poster boy of the series? Pretty sure they care about promoting their franchises efficiently more than fulfilling some petty preferences for a vocal minority on the internet

♕Pretty Roger♕

God Roger
NNID
RogelioWii
3DS FC
0602-6365-8680
Switch FC
SW-2762-7992-4597
I am pretty sure Springman is not coming (thankfully), but if Nintendo wanted to fix his generic archetype, they could make him LGBTQ+, which unfortunately will never happen.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

I'm just waiting for the Helix upset so everyone realizes they waste months of their time on internet arguments over nothing.
I'd honestly be fine with that.

slrigeigdew

Smash Journeyman
I like Springman's design. It just so happens that pretty much everyone else blows him out of the water in that aspect.

Of course I'm still shooting for a non-upgrade (Dr. Coyle and Lola Pop being my most wanted) since I'd like that rule to remain intact.
Exactly. The problem isn't that Springman doesn't have an interesting design or personality the problem is that he's from a game full of characters with more interesting designs and personalities.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I had no idea that that was an actual stereotype...

I honestly don't know where Spring Man's nationality is. My guess would be American based on looks, but he isn't that strongly coded with that nationality, and his musical motif is South American sooo...
Wha?! You don't know your American stereotypes?
Allow me to catch you up.
New Yorkers are rude, Californians are lazy, Texans are fat, Floridians are sex addicts, Detroiters are rappers, Denverites are stoners, Bostonians are smart, Vermonters are Communists, and Louisianians are incoherent talking crocodile fishermen.

Himiko

Smash Apprentice
In the ARMS thread I said there was a possibility that it might be Ribbon Girl. She's Mascot #2. Both her and Spring Man are featured prominently.

Min Min, in my opinion, doesn't seem like the best choice as the sole representative of ARMS. Remember that everyone. This is the one and only ARMS character they're putting into Smash. If there were more I'm sure they'd dive into the more unique characters. But I think their going to go with a fighter who has the basics of ARMS built in. Min Min is a little too unique. She shoots lasers and kicks. Spring Man, Ribbon Girl, and Max Brass are the punchy kind of characters.
I've lost most of my faith in Sakurai and Nintendo so I'll believe it when I see it I guess. Even then, it wouldn't make me feel so happy or anything cause I don't have much interest in ARMS to begin with, but Ribbon girl or Min Min would definitely be better than Spring Man.

How on earth are Terry and Spring Man both cookie-cutter characters when the only thing they have in common is the color of their skin and (assumedly) nationality?
I find them both to be incredibly boring or just not interesting. Yes, doesn't help that they offer no diversity in Smash either, mostly cause I simply have no interest in most characters like them.

cosmicB

Smash Ace
Should I have put quotation marks around it? It's clearly not a given and I never thought of it as such. The only rule I'm almost 100% sure will remain intact is no non-game characters outside of two extremely unlikely borderline examples (Hatsune Miku and Geralt).

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I like Springman's design. It just so happens that pretty much everyone else blows him out of the water in that aspect.

I too hate it when people think their most wanted has a chance.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
I find them both to be incredibly boring or just not interesting. Yes, doesn't help that they offer no diversity in Smash either, mostly cause I simply have no interest in most characters like them.
Well it's ok if you don't find their designs appealing. It's just that cookie-cutter isn't really the word you're looking for if you're trying to describe them both.

Wha?! You don't know your American stereotypes?
Allow me to catch you up.
New Yorkers are rude, Californians are lazy, Texans are fat, Floridians are sex addicts, Detroiters are rappers, Denverites are stoners, Bostonians are smart, Vermonters are Communists, and Louisianians are incoherent talking crocodile fishermen.
Wait? Only Texans are fat? I thought that was a stereotype of all Americans...

Oh wait! Texas is the only state that exists! Forgot about that. :4pacman:

Real talk though, why do games jump to the wild west when they base something off of America? That's not even what Texas looks like anymore. lol

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
It's either big dystopian city, yeehaw wild west, or very rarely, vaporwave california beachside
Huh. I was always under the impression that the general stereotype of America at large was that we're rude and crass.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm just getting huge flashbacks to when people said Ryu would be boring and then we got him, and he was super interesting.

Then the same happened to Terry.

If Springo got in, I'm pretty sure the same would happen with him.

Yeah sure, he's the vanilla character in the context of ARMS, but he isn't in the context of Smash.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I am pretty sure Springman is not coming (thankfully), but if Nintendo wanted to fix his generic archetype, they could make him LGBTQ+, which unfortunately will never happen.
That would not make his gameplay any less standard.

AntagonisticGalaxyCetacea

Smash Journeyman
You know, I always feel bothered by this argument as it implies female characters are only liked for their gender and that their only value is in being female
There are people who flat out say the game should include more diversity while ignoring that's not really a major factor in who gets in or not. Nobody is saying they aren't allowed to ask for characters like Jill or KOS-MOS or that it's not valid wants, its that most of their arguments boil down to "add more women to the roster because theres too much men"

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Huh. I was always under the impression that the general stereotype of America at large was that we're rude and crass.
True but it doesn't tend to show up in media. American inspired settings tend to take the routes Will describes, and I think it's a bit odd.

If anything, Modern New York is pretty common, not exactly full on dystopia.
Early modern era maybe. Gotta have that suit coat and fedora. :4pacman:

There are people who flat out say the game should include more diversity while ignoring that's not really a major factor in who gets in or not. Nobody is saying they aren't allowed to ask for characters like Jill or KOS-MOS or that it's not valid wants, its that most of their arguments boil down to "add more women to the roster because theres too much men"
Ew. It's politically charged "add more punchy mascots because there are too many swords."

Ok that's probably a bit disingenuous, and I think it's perfectly ok to want what you're into. But whatever that is, you do have to understand that you may not get it, and that that's ok. After all, it's just extra content to something meant to entertain you that you don't even have to add if you know it's going to fail to do so.

Last edited:

cosmicB

Smash Ace
I have no problem with people prioritizing representation, but that shouldn't be the ONLY reason you want a character. There's plenty of fantastic female characters out there, don't just settle for any random one as if that's her only defining feature.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I mean, Sakurai himself has used it as reasoning for newcomers since Brawl, in this case, ARMS' most popular characters are the women so people aren't happy with how there's a nonzero chance that Nintendo hyped up that it could be anyone, including the more popular characters in a surprisingly homogenous roster, only to go for the poster boy despite hyping up how everyone has a shot here

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You know, I always feel bothered by this argument as it implies female characters are only liked for their gender and that their only value is in being female, it reads like there's no possibility one would like say, Velvet Crowe, a fantastic character who fights with 2 hidden blades and a demonic arm for any reason other than 'hnngh womfn'
I think the other guy is trying to say we should avoid tokenism.

Which, I'll agree with, tokenism is bad.

There are lots of cool female characters that would be awesome characters like Dixie Kong, Elma, Lara, etc. Velvet too (though I will stan Lloyd until I die)! They bring so much to the table with history, move set potential and even just pure style. It's just when people say the main reason they should get in is because they're female, it gets rid of all the cool things they can bring into the table and focuses only on their gender. In a way, they kind feel like you do. In their eyes, it's reducing the character to only a gender.

Like I really respect your love of Velvet. You're able to say things you like about her. You make her sound cool and exciting. It's clear there's a passion for her. (And I bought Berseria recently so I'll be able to find out soon)

But when another person is saying they don't even like ARMS and no character would really make them happy but it should be one of these characters because of their gender, it feels artificial. Like where's the passion? If you aren't excited about them, why should I be?

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm just getting huge flashbacks to when people said Ryu would be boring and then we got him, and he was super interesting.

Then the same happened to Terry.

If Springo got in, I'm pretty sure the same would happen with him.

Yeah sure, he's the vanilla character in the context of ARMS, but he isn't in the context of Smash.
Terry's pretty interesting both visually and story wise he's got a lot of cool lore with him.

That's always dumb too. I like all sorts of characters I'm not super picky. Lara Croft would make a great choice for example. Or Dixie. Or Elma. And like you said, plenty of people like KOS-MOS. Lara's pretty flashy, while still being a pretty "normal" protagonist. Kind of like James Bond but with Indiana Jones' job. The reason why people respond that way is because it seems like some only see them being female is their main draw, or that they don't have a specific character they back and just want a female character. Is either the best argument? Probably not. But it is what it is.

You should just support the characters you actually like and all that good stuff. That's how I try to tackle it.

Himiko

Smash Apprentice
So is liking female characters more than male characters a problem? Point is, it's very much a valid want. They should be adding in some characters that appeal to ALL different kinds of people, including people that like female characters. It isn't about politics, it isn't about some kind of "agenda," it's just so it makes sure everyone has a new character they can enjoy. But the most we get is not even a fully female character, just a female alt when the main character is male default anyways. This is not to say that I like female characters just cause they're female. Yes, I'm more likely to like a female character over a male character, but the female character also has to have a design and personality that's appealing to me or else I'll just be like "meh."

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I think the other guy is trying to say we should avoid tokenism.

Which, I'll agree with, tokenism is bad.

There are lots of cool female characters that would be awesome characters like Dixie Kong, Elma, Lara, etc. Velvet too (thought I will stan Lloyd until I die)! They bring so much to the table with history, move set potential and even just pure style. It's just when people say the main reason they should get in is because they're female, it gets rid of all the cool things they can bring into the table and focuses only on their gender. In a way, they kind feel like you do. It's reducing the character to only a gender.

Like I really respect your like of Velvet. You're able to say things you like about her. You make her sound cool and exciting. (And I bought Berseria recently so I'll be able to find out soon)

But when another person is saying they don't even like ARMS and no character would really make them happy but it should be one of these characters because of their gender, it feels artificial. Like where's the passion? If you aren't excited about them, why should I be?
Oh hell yeah, enjoy Berseria, Velvet made me realize Cristina Vee can do so much more than her typical cheery roles, you're in for a good time

That's fair, but at the same time, this site had arguments that started almost a year ago that people should be satisfied with female representation because Banjo's weapon is a girl who has none of her 'charming' personality, who surprise surprise, condemn people for wanting women. THAT is tokenism, wanting to balance out the gender ratio is wanting diversity, I'm also reminded of how some people looked down on me constantly shilling Sol Badguy because one of the many reasons he'd be cool is that he'd be the first darkskinned character added since Ganondorf.

TLDR: Y'all need to play Berseria and tokenism is different from wanting diversity

AntagonisticGalaxyCetacea

Smash Journeyman
It isn't about politics, it isn't about some kind of "agenda," it's just so it makes sure everyone has a new character they can enjoy.
Nobody is making it about politics or a huge deal except for you. You came into the thread hostile over ARMS rep that we still dont know about with a overly negative attitude and lashing out at anyone who disagrees with your views. You said yourself you haven't even played ARMS, so why are you so upset over it possibly being a character you've never even played as?

Like I said, there's nothing wrong with what you're asking for, or for anyone to want more diversity in the roster. I just think that with Sakurai flat out saying he focuses more on what a character could bring to the game is more important, and getting angry at him and Nintendo for following that mindset is silly. Which is what you did in your first post.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
But the most we get is not even a fully female character, just a female alt when the main character is male default anyways.
That's kind of downplaying it though. Byleth still a true female character (as opposed to someone like Kazooie). It's just also a male one if you want. It's the same deal with Robin, Inkling, Ice Climbers, and the Miis.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So is liking female characters more than male characters a problem? Point is, it's very much a valid want. They should be adding in some characters that appeal to ALL different kinds of people, including people that like female characters. It isn't about politics, it isn't about some kind of "agenda," it's just so it makes sure everyone has a new character they can enjoy. But the most we get is not even a fully female character, just a female alt when the main character is male default anyways. This is not to say that I like female characters just cause they're female. Yes, I'm more likely to like a female character over a male character, but the female character also has to have a design and personality that's appealing to me or else I'll just be like "meh."
Nothing wrong with that. I'm a dude so I tend to play dude characters. I also tend to like characters with masks or armor too. Plenty of chicks will pick chicks. And people will do the opposite, playing as someone who isn't the same sex as them.

But in your situation, getting mad that the first DLC character of the wave might be the posterboy (we don't even know yet), and you outright admit you don't even like the game they all come from much anyway, it just seems kind of pointless. It's better to look at the bright side and support the potential characters you like. Rather than getting pissed at the ones you don't. It'll save you the stress. I've seen a lot of people focus too much on the potential negatives for them, than the potential positives. For all you know, we may very well get quite a few female characters for this next pass.

There's always more down the line, is what I'm getting at. And you might as well support the female characters you like for the DLC as a whole.

Last edited:

Himiko

Smash Apprentice
I know you're talking about me, so what exactly am I supposed to be excited for if I don't have interest in ARMS in the first place? I took a look at the possible characters, and I picked the ones that are most appealing to me, which happen to be female characters. What kind of passion do you think I owe you about a game I've never even played before?

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
What kind of passion do you think I owe you about a game I've never even played before?
None. But for someone who isn't passionate about ARMS, you sure seem to care a great deal about who they pick from it.

Not that you shouldn't have an opinion but like...why get so worked up over something if it didn't really interest you in the first place?

Himiko

Smash Apprentice
That's kind of downplaying it though. Byleth still a true female character (as opposed to someone like Kazooie). It's just also a male one if you want. It's the same deal with Robin, Inkling, Ice Climbers, and the Miis.
Well, regardless, I've actually been thinking of purchasing Byleth simply because they gave us the option of playing them as a female, and I like the design of her a little bit I guess. Literally the only dlc character so far I've even considered purchasing.

Nothing wrong with that. I'm a dude so I tend to play dude characters. I also tend to like characters with masks or armor too. Plenty of chicks will pick chicks. And people will do the opposite, playing as someone who isn't the same sex as them.

But in your situation, getting mad that the first DLC character of the wave might be the posterboy (we don't even know yet), and you outright admit you don't even like the game they all come from much anyway, it just seems kind of pointless. For all you know, we may very well get quite a few female characters for this next pass.

There's always more down the line, is what I'm getting at. And you might as well support the female characters you like for the DLC as a whole.
Yes I guess I am a little "mad" or annoyed or whatever you want to call it of the lack of diversity in the dlc characters, because it just so happens that it's directly skewed against my preference of characters to play as. I can continue being pessimistic as hell and saying "I lost all faith in Sakurai and Nintendo to add my preference of characters" but at the end of the day it's just waiting and seeing.

None. But for someone who isn't passionate about ARMS, you sure seem to care a great deal about who they pick from it.

Not that you shouldn't have an opinion but like...why get so worked up over something if it didn't really interest you in the first place?
I did not think expressing my opinion would be called mad and getting worked up but I guess I feel that way because they continue adding characters that don't suit my own tastes, meanwhile everyone else is getting characters that they like and I'm just left out. Doesn't feel very good.

Nobody is making it about politics or a huge deal except for you. You came into the thread hostile over ARMS rep that we still dont know about with a overly negative attitude and lashing out at anyone who disagrees with your views. You said yourself you haven't even played ARMS, so why are you so upset over it possibly being a character you've never even played as?

Like I said, there's nothing wrong with what you're asking for, or for anyone to want more diversity in the roster. I just think that with Sakurai flat out saying he focuses more on what a character could bring to the game is more important, and getting angry at him and Nintendo for following that mindset is silly. Which is what you did in your first post.
Calling me "hostile" is heavily skewing what I've actually been to suit your own argument. Show some proof that anything I've said is actually hostile. Pessimistic, yes, but hostile, no.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Oh hell yeah, enjoy Berseria, Velvet made me realize Cristina Vee can do so much more than her typical cheery roles, you're in for a good time
I've enjoyed every Tales game I've played (which is only Symphonia, Symphonia 2, Abyss and Vesperia), so I'm game for it.

I got one hell of a back log though.

It may be a while.

That's fair, but at the same time, this site had arguments that started almost a year ago that people should be satisfied with female representation because Banjo's weapon is a girl who has none of her 'charming' personality, who surprise surprise, condemn people for wanting women.
I mean, I'd personally count Banjo and Kazooie as a team character like Rosalina & Luma and Ice Climbers. One team of two genders (I think Luma is male). Kazooie can't work without Banjo and vice versa.

I'm also reminded of how some people looked down on me constantly shilling Sol Badguy
?

I mean, maybe I'm not seeing it but he looks about as dark skinned as Little Mac, who I'd say is Mediterranean? I think I read he's an Italian American somewhere.

I don't know Guilty Gear very well.
and tokenism is different from wanting diversity
I'll definitely agree there. The two are conflated more than they should be. Smash could use some more diversity and they're making nice steps with the avatar characters getting different genders and darker skin pallets. Heck we even got canon LGBTQ characters with Corrin and Byleth. It's something to celebrate, methinks.

I guess I just think the best way to get that diversity is to show people (fans and developers) why and how you love a character instead of making it an abstract argument. Positive feelings tend to make people more agreeable.

Iggy face cause I like Iggy :4iggy:

I know you're talking about me, so what exactly am I supposed to be excited for if I don't have interest in ARMS in the first place? I took a look at the possible characters, and I picked the ones that are most appealing to me, which happen to be female characters. What kind of passion do you think I owe you about a game I've never even played before?
You don't owe me anything.

I was just pointing out that your style of argument won't win people over and is mistranslating your desires into what looks like tokenism.

Look at the thread, we all have female characters we want. I mean look at me. Elma would be ****ing dope!

In a way, you're preaching to the choir, but you're preaching it in the wrong way.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
I did not think expressing my opinion would be called mad and getting worked up but I guess I feel that way because they continue adding characters that don't suit my own tastes, meanwhile everyone else is getting characters that they like and I'm just left out. Doesn't feel very good.
Well when you go about it by saying that you've "lost all hope in Nintendo"...yeah it's gonna make you sound pretty upset. I do get where you're coming from now. I'm generally very easy to please, so I haven't gotten a character I actually disliked, but it does make me sad to hear about people who didn't like any of the DLC characters.

Glad to see Byleth does at least pique your interest though. I personally can't decide on which design of the character I like more. I generally like going with the male, but the female design is quite nice when her head's not twice the size of everyone else's. I also really like blue, but I'm not too crazy about the blond color, and I think female Byleth really looks nice in her red outfit...but now I'm just rambling. lol

Side Note: The moderators prefer that you edit your posts or wait until someone else posts before posting again.

Himiko

Smash Apprentice
You don't owe me anything.

I was just pointing out that your style of argument won't win people over and is mistranslating your desires into what looks like tokenism.

Look at the thread, we all have female characters we want. I mean look at me. Elma would be ****ing dope!

In a way, you're preaching to the choir, but you're preaching it in the wrong way.
People are gonna like what they like regardless of what I say. There is a collective mentality here of people that look down on others for mostly liking female characters. My intention wasn't to win anyone over, just to express my own opinion regardless of whether anyone agrees or disagrees.

Well when you go about it by saying that you've "lost all hope in Nintendo"...yeah it's gonna make you sound pretty upset. I do get where you're coming from now. I'm generally very easy to please, so I haven't gotten a character I actually disliked, but it does make me sad to hear about people who didn't like any of the DLC characters.

Glad to see Byleth does at least pique your interest though. I personally can't decide on which design of the character I like more. I generally like going with the male, but the female design is quite nice when her head's not twice the size of everyone else's. I also really like blue, but I'm not too crazy about the blond color, and I think female Byleth really looks nice in her red outfit...but now I'm just rambling. lol

Side Note: The moderators prefer that you edit your posts or wait until someone else posts before posting again.
It is sad, thanks for sympathizing with me. The Byleth thing is more of like a "Well, there's no character that I like that's within sight of coming out soon, and female Byleth looks alright so I might as well try her." Cause I mean, I wasn't even excited about Byleth when he/she was released.

And yeah, thanks for the heads up about the posts.

Last edited:

SuperSmashStephen

Smash Ace
A lot of people seem to forget that Spring Man and Ribbon Girl were revealed together...

They are both the “face” of ARMS.

They are both on the cover.

I have stated previously that I want and think Min Min will be the character we get into Smash, but that’s a whole ‘nother story.

All I’m saying is...One is already in the game as an Assist Trophy, while the other is a Mii Costume and a Spirit. Both stipulations seem pretty damning, but who knows?

I’d say between Spring Man and Ribbon Girl that RG has the better chance.

Ultimately though, I hope it’s neither, and that it’s Min Min who is infinitely more dynamic and interesting. Well, in my opinion.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
People are gonna like what they like regardless of what I say. There is a collective mentality here of people that look down on others for mostly liking female characters. My intention wasn't to win anyone over, just to express my own opinion regardless of whether anyone agrees or disagrees.
I don't think that mentality is as strong as you think it is.

That said, there's nothing wrong with liking mostly female characters. Nothing wrong with disappointment either.

But I thought you were trying to debate a point and why people should be interested. Just trying to give ya some pointers on how to make the point better.

Himiko

Smash Apprentice
I don't think that mentality is as strong as you think it is.

That said, there's nothing wrong with liking mostly female characters. Nothing wrong with disappointment either.

But I thought you were trying to debate a point and why people should be interested. Just trying to give ya some pointers on how to make the point better.
Literally every time someone expresses some disappointment over a dlc character not being female, there's people ready to jump down their throats, whether it's me or someone else. It's like wow how dare they prefer female characters over male characters! You are now considered hostile for expressing some disappointment over the lack of female dlc characters!

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
You know, I always feel bothered by this argument as it implies female characters are only liked for their gender and that their only value is in being female, it reads like there's no possibility one would like say, Velvet Crowe, a fantastic character who fights with 2 hidden blades and a demonic arm for any reason other than 'hnngh womfn'
Yeah, I 100% agree..I'm also annoyed anytime someone says something like 'x is only liked because they're female' or, its more annoying cousin, 'x is only liked because of perverted reasons'..like any time I see someone 'justifying' female alts like Robin, Corrin, Byleth, etc being more popular they also default to it being solely due to perverted reasons and it pisses me off every single time since, you know, maybe you like the design more or just like playing as a female more..or even just like their personality more as a female character..

..oh, and I love you using Velvet Crowe for that example..as you can see in my sig, she's one of my most wanted characters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom