• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
And a new 3 months long madness of who is the first post pass character will start
ThE rIDe NEveR eND!!!
oh yeah skeleton.gif

Hope it less painful than this mess of a saga at least

Last edited:

TheTuninator

Smash Champion
Jon’s recent tweet about no matter how obscure a character is they can still be shown at the game awards really causing me to be suspicious especially when he predicted KOS MOS. Maybe I’m looking too deep into this..
I doubt he'd be dropping any actual hints after going off about leakers ruining people's hard work. I think he's just making a (very good) point.

ProfPeanut

Smash Ace
ChronoBound ChronoBound , I think it'd be great if we could compile the different reactions from different Smash seasons. A lot of what people think happened in the past is usually based on either anecdote, assumption, or imperfect memory.

At the very least, the fact that numerous people are always upset with the final rosters should be taught to everyone.

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
My current prediction is that Sakurai actually hasn’t started working on the 5th character all yet. He just realised he procrastinated too much, the reason why so many names are being thrown around is because he’s desperate to pick a character and show off a a JPG of them at TGA.

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
I'm surprised Waluigi have that much vote… Even more than Nintendo. I think that first party are quite unlikely and even if we do get one I really don't think it's going to be Waluigi.

Dukemon102

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8185-5597-2987
You shut your dirty mouth. Wright has come back to life so many times this week that he doesn't deserve to die by a spirit event.
If I want something. Then it won't happen in Smash. So if I say it, it won't happen. Simple logic :4pacman:

P.S: If it happens, you can all Object me or RPG shoot me into oblivion.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Mr Sakurai's wild ride will take a brief stop in 1 hour and 15 minutes to refuel. During which you can obsessively watch the Nindies direct in the hopes that Nintendo will completely overshadow the work of smaller developers to announce some content for their biggest game. The ride will resume immediately after.

Calamitas

Smash Champion

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I'm surprised Waluigi have that much vote… Even more than Nintendo. I think that first party are quite unlikely and even if we do get one I really don't think it's going to be Waluigi.
I voted for him because I’m so completely lost with this whole guess the fighter thing that my brain has given up and my soul has taken over. And the soul wants Waluigi.

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Basically, the current results of the poll further confirm that most people are still assuming the next character will be from a third-party who's already involved with Smash and didn't get a character in Ultimate yet (Capcom or Namco).

I don't think any of us are close to figuring out the real character, and I wouldn't be surprised if neither Capcom or Namco get the last spot.

Neverx

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-5778-5302-2215
Fighter 5 is gonna be Vince Young/John Madden from Madden 08.

SpectreJordan

Smash Lord
NNID
SpectreJordan
To be fair, I heard the same thing about Terry for most of your points.
Several SNK games are atleast considered some of the best fighting games ever. If a Xeno game is on a best RPG list, it’s either Xenoblade or Xenogears (usually both). It’d make more sense to get a Xenogears character IMO.

Last edited:

Ovaltine

Smash Master
Indie showcase

Untitled Goose Game Goose announced for Smash Ultimate fighter when

(In all seriousness please I would love a goose spirit with a really annoying spirit battle, it'd be painful and fantastic)

andree123

Smash Ace
Everyone is voting on Bandai Namco, is it because they needed love for a fighter?
But I still don't think we're getting FP5 revealed at the December indie direct.

Barrubo

Smash Apprentice
Indie showcase

Untitled Goose Game Goose announced for Smash Ultimate fighter when

(In all seriousness please I would love a goose spirit with a really annoying spirit battle, it'd be painful and fantastic)
It should be Villager or Isabella and they could only use the grab or steal attack with all items on.

Ovaltine

Smash Master
I like how apparently, Waluigi is now the head of his own corporation named after himself

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
I like how apparently, Waluigi is now the head of his own corporation named after himself
Honestly, Wario noticing how popular Waluigi is getting and deciding to name a corporation after him with no actual involvement from Waluigi would be very in-character.

Night Gale

Smash Ace
I can't wait for them to pretend that they secretly knew who fighter number 5 was all along.

Last edited:

Barrubo

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, Wario noticing how popular Waluigi is getting and deciding to name a corporation after him with no actual involvement from Waluigi would be very in-character.
That would make a good game and a good way to re-introduce Waluigi back.

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
MLB: The Show, a former Sony exclusive developed in house by Sony Interactive Entertainment, is officially going multiplatform.

It seems that crossplay wasn't the only new multiplatform project Sony had planned. Could we see more in the future? Perhaps a Smash character to celebrate this newfound friendship?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
MLB: The Show, a former Sony exclusive developed in house by Sony Interactive Entertainment, is officially going multiplatform.

It seems that crossplay wasn't the only new multiplatform project Sony had planned. Could we see more in the future? Perhaps a Smash character to celebrate this newfound friendship?
Seatle Marriners for FP5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom