• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Gale

Smash Ace
Vyse doubles as a Valkyria Chronicles rep.

This is likely something nobody on the western front can look into due to the nature of doujin circles.
Excuse me for not knowing what the hell a doujin circle is but if it's what I think it is then it is incredibly lewd.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
This is essentially a 4chan text leak level tweet, but there is always a >0.1% chance it's true.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
How do you get notifications or even see a literal who twitter account with only 34 followers

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I can’t wait for a character like Sakura or someone to get in so boomers get BTFO because apparently she “Stole a slot” from one of their precious characters like Crash or Rayman lmao.
It would be an extremely hype trailer if her theme song got the Psycho soldier treatment.

Droodle

Smash Lord
Marketing wise, I would save Sora as an introduction of a another pass. A great hook is better than a fantastic end in terms of marketing.
Yeah, a huge character reveal is better fit for the introduction of Fighter Pass 2; and not the end of Fighter Pass 1.

That said, Fighter Pass 1 was originally going to be the end; so they may just end up throwing an absolutely huge reveal at the end.

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion
Excuse me for not knowing what the hell a doujin circle is but if it's what I think it is then it is incredibly lewd.
Doujin is a loan word in English typically used for H-manga. In Japan, the easiest way to describe a doujin circle would be indie studio.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
This is essentially a 4chan text leak level tweet, but there is always a >0.1% chance it's true.

If we believe there's even a 1% chance that KOS-MOS is fighter #5, we need to take it as an absolute certainty.

BlackInk

Smash Lord
Yeah, a huge character reveal is better fit for the introduction of Fighter Pass 2; and not the end of Fighter Pass 1.

That said, Fighter Pass 1 was originally going to be the end; so they may just end up throwing an absolutely huge reveal at the end.
Then again, Sakurai is ridiculously biased.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Alright, let's run the data here. This twitter account has an odd obsession with someone named Ruby Rose Turner.

untitled.png

Now a quick google search should tell us just who this i-

untitled.png

Please be run by a child please be run by a child please be run by a child

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Doujinshi is a Japanese word for indie creations.

BlackInk

Smash Lord
Alright, let's run the data here. This twitter account has an odd obsession with someone named Ruby Rose Turner.

View attachment 248871

View attachment 248872

Probably a baby sitter or parent. They talk maturely, unless the matter is with Ruby. It’s how they act around kids they know or care for.

Also, Will, this **** you have done is ****ing creepy. Just delete the post.

Last edited:

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Yakuza is technically a JRPG... and no one would expect another Sega rep... Kiryu is in, gamers!

But for real, are we so starved for discussion topics that you're attempting to start speculation based on a rando Twitter post by some no-name pedophile with barely any followers and no track record?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know we've hit real speculation hours when we're analyzing a tweet made by a guy who may or may not be a pedophile

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
You know we've hit real speculation hours when we're analyzing a tweet made by a guy who may or may not be a pedophile
I just really wanna know how this was found.

Like, who was just randomly browsing Twitter and found this dude's tweet?

D

Deleted member

All right I decided to come back. Maybe things calmed down here now.
he looks fun to play and he's cool and he's got a giant ass sword

the simplest of desires
Nightmare would be rad. He would have a great moveset and Seeing him next to link would be a legendary nod to sc2. I see him likley next to tales tekken digimon and dark souls

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord
Yakuza is technically a JRPG... and no one would expect another Sega rep... Kiryu is in, gamers!

But for real, are we so starved for discussion topics that you're attempting to start speculation based on a rando Twitter post by some no-name with barely any followers and no track record?
It's times like these that I wish we knew the exact date for when the reveal is gonna happen. Going into December and the Game Awards, we're essentially walking into a dark cave with some clue of what we're looking for, but without knowing exactly what it is or how long it'll take to find it.

Last edited:

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
can't believe we're closer to uncovering a pedophile than we are to figuring out who fighter 5 is

might as well start speculating stocks too

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
ya know? After past events here, this discussion is... pretty uncomfortable to say the least

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Also, Will, this **** you have done is ****ing creepy. Just delete the post.
Creepy? :drshrug: How is it creepy? You gotta fact check the twitter account behind it to see what's up to see if it's legit, and no one wanted to look at it, so I did it myself. And this is the result I found.

God, I can’t think of anything besides pedophilla.
Well the first mistake the twitter account keeping its tweets.

D

Deleted member

can't believe we're closer to uncovering a pedophile than we are to figuring out who fighter 5 is

might as well start speculating stocks too
Y'all can barely even get Smash characters straight there's no way in hell I'm trusting any of you for investment advice.

BlackInk

Smash Lord
All right I decided to come back. Maybe things calmed down here now.

Nightmare would be rad. He would have a great moveset and Seeing him next to link would be a legendary nod to sc2. I see him likley next to tales tekken digimon and dark souls
Did you look at Will’s pics. How can you look at that and say “things are calm.”

Seanapotamus

Smash Journeyman
Well ok then. Judging by the posts from this afternoon looks like I missed out on a banner day in here.
Quite a bit of stuff happened today. First Lloyd was deconfirmed for the FP #5 spot, then there was an argument involving KOS-MOS and Nightmare (from Soul Calibur) on this thread.
A rando with 5 followers who made a broad and vague tweet claiming they know who FP #5 is. Not sure about this one. Let's check on their credibility...

Ight, Imma head out.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
It would be an extremely hype trailer if her theme song got the Psycho soldier treatment.
OH MY GOD YES PLEASE

Moreover Sakura Wars is a pretty historic gaming franchise and it’s a shame most of the West doesn’t know about it because it’s already basically cemented itself as a legacy SEGA franchise and Smash could help it reach the audience Oji Hori always wanted it to reach since it’s very inception.

I also won’t lie the chances of it happening don’t seem to unlikely either, especially since it REALLY seems like SEGA is giving the series an extensive marketing push come Sakura Wars Gaiden.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
>this leaker person is potentially a sex offender
>cue me having May 2019 flashbacks

WELP that’s enough internet for me today

TwiceEXE

Smash Ace
I just really wanna know how this was found.

Like, who was just randomly browsing Twitter and found this dude's tweet?
It was in the Resetera thread for Smash DLC. I thought it was humorous that some no-name posted it. I never went down the list of tweets to see the.... other stuff.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I can’t wait for a character like Sakura or someone to get in so boomers get BTFO because apparently she “Stole a slot” from one of their precious characters like Crash or Rayman lmao.
Crash didn't get a successful revival just to be called a Boomer pick smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom