• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Newcomer/DLC Speculation Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Who cares if people think it originated in anime?

Do you have any idea how many people think that Pokémon originated from an anime?

I used to think that Reimu was an anime character, does that make her less likely?
Yeah this pretty much.

Also, doesn't Sakurai already go out of his way to explain each newcomer's origins ever since the Hero showcase?

If he where to include any characters more well known in other mediums, then I'm sure he will talk more about the history of the series in question and clarify more on how they originated.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
At the end of the day, it was Nintendo that drew the shortlist of 3rd parties they'd be willing to negotiate with and it was Sakurai who picked out the fighters. If Nintendo considers the Project Idol games to be games in their own right then Miku could be possible.

Though they'd have to give her some bike shorts under her skirt thanks to CERO.

D

Deleted member

So you're saying Miku for Smash to advertise the next Project Diva game coming out next year? Since you know, Miku is essentially another version of Mario Paint, but also is in really popular rhythm games.
As much as I'd rather have anyone else, Miku could very well be in if Sakurai wills it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mango The Magician

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mango_Magician
As I mentioned 10+ pages ago, it's not the clothes. Look at the game title that the character is from. Terry's SNK is blue. We should be looking at the fonts of games for likely candidates, and most likely someone with orange lettering that skews red.
That doesn't work for any other character. Persona 5 has white lettering, DQXI has white and blue lettering, Banjo and Kazooie work I guess, but Terry only works if you go off the SNK logo otherwise the Fatal Fury logo is orange and red. Going all parent company doesn't work either. Like Atlus has some red, Square Enix has zero purple, Rare works I guess, and SNK works.

But at the end of the day this is all meaningless as they wouldn't chose to release only characters that coincide with some random pattern and if they were why release them out of order?

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Sakurai worked on a unknown fighter today in this same video, but that may likely be challenger pack 5.
Spring Man confirmed, pack up folks.
If we go by what medium the series is most associated with, then Geralt from Witcher should count since way more people know Geralt by game than the book. But we know that won't happen especially with the way the original author act stingy.
I think the author's stinginess would have no bearing on that, from what I read the dude sold the videogame rights in perpetuity to CD Projekt Red.

GKMLTTSB

Smash Ace
Sweet we can have a Chocobo as a fighter!
I mean, they could give us Alpha from FFXIV/CMD, and I would get it. Not the rep I especially want, but cute, and iconic, distinct enough to work.
Make it Alpha and O.M.G. for some added fun.

So you're saying Miku for Smash to advertise the next Project Diva game coming out next year? Since you know, Miku is essentially another version of Mario Paint, but also is in really popular rhythm games.
I'm not actually opposed to Miku. Or Clippy. >_>
If Mario Paint can be a thing, content creation software isn't enough of a stretch that it would bother me.
Frankly, I throw another oft-requested game featuring a cubic aesthetic into the same bucket...

Granted, I have my own preference for idols in gaming, so it would be kind of annoying to see Miku get in over any of the iDOLM@STER cast (and I'm sure there are others that would feel similarly about PriPara and Aikatsu), and there are plenty of other SEGA candidates I'd jump for first (Hell... Ulala is a thing), but I'd definitely still like her over essentially every 'likely' candidate that gets discussed.

Last edited:

blackghost

Smash Champion
I love Fire Emblem, it’s honestly one of my favorite video game series, but it’s representation in Smash does feel a little... bloated imo. Even though I absolutely love Edelgard, adding her or anyone else from 3H wouldn’t really have a major impact to me because there’s just so many other characters already repping the series.

But seriously Edelgard is the best, stop calling her a villain, you all are just lousy Church apologists, no I didn’t misspell her name the first time.
i do have to give Nintendo credit for writing a better version of deaneries Targaryen (and giving her a proper ending). but we all know claude would be the best three houses rep.

I kinda doubt that. I think the Pit thing was a joke, as she's still largely based on OOT Sheik along with elements from the noncanon TP Sheik. I think the Smash team just didnt care which to me is annoying. For the most part Sheik is a minor character associated only with OOT, I'd honestly prefer to get rid of them to focus on a new different Zelda character, like Vaati or Brynne or even heck Ashei. Also it is kinda weird how little Sheikah tech there is in Smash, at the very least a Gaurdian AT or a Ancient Sword item would've been cool, or even a windcleaver item.
its not about notcaring. fighting games have legacy characters. link at his core isnt going to change. hes been here for 20 years in smash at this point we know his moveset and many link players felt alienated just from the bomb change already. Zelda as a series has an issue because it is filled with one off characters.While these characters are loved by the fanbase to various levels rarely do they reach a level of popularity that gets them considered for smash.
Shiek was an exception because she was zelda in ocarina. If we had a toon zelda then we might have also gotten tetra for the same reason. but zelda games arent like FE games.the zelda series is essentially link,zelda, and gannon and their destined clash and ties through the tri-force. I wanted more zelda characters as well but when midna didnt make it and was loved inever expected another. Even wolf link didnt make it in

Its a wierd argument for me to process, so sakurai would add KOS-MOS as a thank you to monolith for its help on games like Xenoblade 2? I think sakurai used his personal choice for terry already. Assuming the character is revealed at tga im sticking with Lara croft. I tihnk she is truly oneof the few remaining characters that is internet-breaking i may be missing some but the only others i'dsee having that level of impact are sephiroth, dante, or travis touchdown. Originally i do expect this character to be a huge one. Despite what many smash/ Nintendo only players would say bayonetta was a huge inclusion and she was last in 4.

The funny partto meis coming after fighter 5becuase people claim they want first party. but when the dlc is three houses character, astral chain, metroid, a pokemon, and the wonderful 101 and not waluigi, geno, or some other older character they will still complain.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I mean, there is a difference between morally gray antagonists and outright villains.
The game & watch devices were practically a bunch of mini games that were nowhere comparable to gaming standards like the SNES, N64, and Gameboy. Despite that, it sold in the millions and appeared in Smash as a character.

While Digimon is not the exact same concept, I think the Game & Watch's inclusion shows that Sakurai wouldn't care if Digimon started out as a digital pet simulator if he wanted to include it.

E: Sorry opo. Did not mean to reply.

As much as I like Dimitri and don't agree with Edelgard, the entire point of Three Houses' narrative is that everyone is the protagonist of their own story. Pigeon holing one lord as the hero king misses the point of the individual routes. It's why the writing comes off as ambiguous.

Though I do agree that Edelgard does a horrible job not looking like the villain--even in her own route where she leads an attack against you before you decide to side with her.
Yes I know. And it's wonderfully written. I love the game and the perspective it offers. Shame Claude got the least of the attention as...

His route is just Church route with Nemesis as a final boss, and a quest to end racism. Which I both think are wonderful, but you know... Could've been more. I am now playing Church route after playing all routes, and Blue Lions twice. And it's kind of disappointing. Also, Dimitri's Azure Moon is definitely the most fleshed out route.

But looking objectively, Azure Moon is how "regular Fire Emblem" would've been done. Kingdom under attack, heir rises against the Empire, fight for honour and justice.. but the whole dark side of Dimitri is also awesomely done. He doesn't do that in any other route. Puts perspective on the character. I feel he's easily the best written character in Fire Emblem history.

In a way, Dimitri is what Ike could've been...

Spoilers for a game many probably didn't play but whatever...

Ike also witnesses his father's rage killing everything including his wife and Ike's / Mist's mother by touching the Fire Emblem, but Lehran cleared his memory, Dimitri didn't have that. Now imagine Ike with the trauma of Dimitri...

Also the whole color theme matches. Blue has always been the color palette of the Lords of the Fire Emblem franchise. And red been the palette of the enemy. But Three Houses makes the story quite gray, so "good" and "bad" are less objective.

Still, I'll lean to Dimitri and Claude being overall morally more just characters than Edelgard. With ease.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
From a purely gameplay perspective, Byleth would have the most going for them but how much of that would be available would depend on whether or not Tracer is there. Though their time travel does work differently because Soothis affects the whole battlefield while Tracer only controls her own timestream.

BlackInk

Smash Lord
i do have to give Nintendo credit for writing a better version of deaneries Targaryen (and giving her a proper ending). but we all know claude would be the best three houses rep.

its not about notcaring. fighting games have legacy characters. link at his core isnt going to change. hes been here for 20 years in smash at this point we know his moveset and many link players felt alienated just from the bomb change already. Zelda as a series has an issue because it is filled with one off characters.While these characters are loved by the fanbase to various levels rarely do they reach a level of popularity that gets them considered for smash.
Shiek was an exception because she was zelda in ocarina. If we had a toon zelda then we might have also gotten tetra for the same reason. but zelda games arent like FE games.the zelda series is essentially link,zelda, and gannon and their destined clash and ties through the tri-force. I wanted more zelda characters as well but when midna didnt make it and was loved inever expected another. Even wolf link didnt make it in

Its a wierd argument for me to process, so sakurai would add KOS-MOS as a thank you to monolith for its help on games like Xenoblade 2? I think sakurai used his personal choice for terry already. Assuming the character is revealed at tga im sticking with Lara croft. I tihnk she is truly oneof the few remaining characters that is internet-breaking i may be missing some but the only others i'dsee having that level of impact are sephiroth, dante, or travis touchdown. Originally i do expect this character to be a huge one. Despite what many smash/ Nintendo only players would say bayonetta was a huge inclusion and she was last in 4.

The funny partto meis coming after fighter 5becuase people claim they want first party. but when the dlc is three houses character, astral chain, metroid, a pokemon, and the wonderful 101 and not waluigi, geno, or some other older character they will still complain.
“ I think sakurai used his personal choice for terry already.”
Then why is Joker in the game?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So there's rumors going around right now that Capcom is developing a remake of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis for release in 2020.

If one of the DLC characters is gonna be from Resident Evil, you think it could potentially mean we're getting Jill?
Jill was always one of the three suggested RE characters, depending on how soon it happened, Capcom may prioritize Jill as Mega Man, a franchise that never sold all too well, got a million added to it's sales with 11 alone

SNEKeater

Smash Master
So there's rumors going around right now that Capcom is developing a remake of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis for release in 2020.

If one of the DLC characters is gonna be from Resident Evil, you think it could potentially mean we're getting Jill?
RE3make is obviously being developed. Same for Resident Evil 8.

I don't think RE3make will come out before RE8. Two remakes in a row? I seriously doubt it.

Jill could happen, but that also can be applied to Leon, RE2make it's very recent. In any case I don't think that remakes of RE2 and RE3 will boost their chances for Smash, I mean... if Capcom had not made RE2make and had no plans for remaking RE3 Jill and Leon would still be the frontrunners for representing the franchise.

Last edited:

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
From a purely gameplay perspective, Byleth would have the most going for them but how much of that would be available would depend on whether or not Tracer is there. Though their time travel does work differently because Soothis affects the whole battlefield while Tracer only controls her own timestream.
Byleth is indeed the most logical choice. And actually, they would be quite an exciting newcomer honestly.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I’m not gonna lie I’m starting to wonder if FP5 could be Sora...

-Highly requested character
-Disney has given approval for him to be in but it’s up to Sakurai to send out the invite
-Sakurai has worked with Nomura before so that shouldn’t be an issue
-KH3 is nominated for multiple awards at TGA
-Sakurai is a fan of KH and actually wrote a piece about the game for it’s anniversary
-Would represent Disney rather than Square Enix
-Re: Mind is coming VERY soon
-The series is getting ports to XBONE, Switch next?

I dunno just a few things I’ve been thinking about.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
I don't think RE3make will come out before RE8. Two remakes in a row? I seriously doubt it.
I dunno. There's something to be said about how much simpler it is when you A. Don't have to write a new plot, because it's a remake. And B. Don't have to create a new engine or mechanics, because you're basically just making more RE2 remake.

Compared to RE8, where everything is probably new, RE3 is probably going to go much faster.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
RE3make is obviously being developed. Same for Resident Evil 8.

Jill could happen, but that also can be applied to Leon, RE2make it's very recent. In any case I don't think that remakes of RE2 and RE3 will boost their chances for Smash, I mean... if Capcom had not made RE2make and had no plans for remaking RE3 Jill and Leon would still be the frontrunners for representing the franchise.
There won't be two remakes in a row, that multiplayer game will come out before Resi 3-make.

Of the potential Resi characters if it's a solo character it'll be Leon, Jill or Chris and if it's doubles it'll either be Leon and Claire or Jill and Chris

D

Deleted member

-Disney has given approval for him to be in but it’s up to Sakurai to send out the invite
-Sakurai is a fan of KH and actually wrote a piece about the game for it’s anniversary

Sounds feasible when you list things out like that. Would be pretty cool to have him in; kinda mindblowing really. And people can't cry 'waaahhh Sword user!' since he uses a Keyblade; not a sword (small technicality, I know lol). I could see him playing somewhat like Hero. I mean, he's a mix of sword fighting and magic, so they've got the framework for how to implement him well. The whole Flowmotion mechanic really only worked for large groups of enemies; I don't think they can really implement that.

Oh...the form Changes...now that I think about it, instead of a magic menu mechanic like Hero's, he'd likely have a Form Change thing that was timed like Shulk's Monado Arts. His Ult would likely just be a combo attack with Donald & Goofy. KH III didn't have the same form mechanics as II though; so now Wisdom or Valor form. They just changed depending on the Keyblade he had equipped. I guess they could still do that; give him Riku's Oblivion and Kairi's Oathbreaker to switch between. Those, along with the basic Kingdom Key, are the most recognizable afterall.

SKX31

Smash Master

I do wonder how the reactions differ if Disney are actually OK with Mickey / Donald / Goofy as cameos / spirits (for a relatively low price, which I actually could see happening.*). I'm not sure if Sakurai would agree to that (My guess would lean towards no), but since Disney are the actual owners - and Sakurai slipped in a mention of Mickey and Donald into Brawl already - I'm not gonna discount the possibility.

Of course, Sora could work - and will most likely be - with just with the Original Characters cast, I'm not doubting that. That thought has me wondering though, partly since it veers closer into that infamous 4th party line.

*(My reasoning basically boils down to the Disney characters' presence drawing attention again to Sora and thus KH. Especially amongst the more casual / outside Smash crowds, who would raise eyebrows at Mickey and Mario being in the same game. Even if Mickey's an NPC.)

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334

I can't imagine it just being Jill. They've got to include Chris, Leon and Claire as well. They all play the same and more or less use the same weapons.

I've been thinking Sora could be likely as well in the back of my mind. It does make a lot of sense and Sakurai made no rule that the Fighters Pass had to be from one company each.

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
Honestly, if we don't get any new development until the 7th, TGA is going to look very likely. With that in mind, here's what I think:

- We know CP5 is not: Crash, Hayabusa, Doom Slayer, Geno or Scorpion

- CP5 is probably not from anyone companies in the Pass (Sega, SE, Microsoft and SNK)

- CP5 could be from a different genre (or subgenre) than characters already in the Pass (JRPGs, platformers and fighting games)

- Considering the TGA environment, it would probably be a choice that can resonate relatively well with the general audience rather than a more niche pick or a big fan request.

- At the same time, considering it's the last character of the season and Smash frontloads things, it would also be a relatively "safe" pick to end the Pass on a good enough note, but not nearly the curveball that Joker was.

With all of these in mind... yeah, after the 7th, I'm gonna double down on my bet for a RE character. Jill or Leon seem like the best way to fit all of this.

yeet123

Banned via Warnings
Sora as the final fighter revealed at the VGAs would be too much hype. It'd destroy everyone watching due to pure epicness

AceAttorney9000

Smash Lord
My bets on who would be the most likely VGA reveal would be either a Resident Evil character or a Monster Hunter. The former does have a slightly higher chance if you believe the "no prior Smash representation whatsoever" pattern that the rest of the Fighters Pass seems to follow, but other than that, I think it's a toss-up between the two.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Another thing to think about is that Sora would also explain the lack of Chocobo and Geno outfits coming with Hero.

The reasoning being that thematically both costumes fit better with Sora, since Kingdom Hearts is all about different Square worlds colliding.

Now things are getting interesting...

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
So, y'all think that Sora could be a TGA reveal?

Time to bring back up my wishlist of last year for Square-Enix reps... (But I got even more surprised with Joker- Shame on some people who are in this exact thread who told us to shut up about him because he was "impossible")

Come on, Cloud/Sora/Hero already crossed all together in Brave Exvius...Let smash happens now Disney :bobomb:

TheAJJohnson

Smash Journeyman
I just watched the live reveal of Joker last year for Smash...yeah...the VGA is where we'll get FP5. I didn't/don't care for Joker at all (having never played any Persona games), and I didn't care when he was initially revealed. But just barely watching that video, I couldn't help but smile.

Nintendo is all about the spectacle, or more accurately Sakurai is all about it. He loves the rush of hype and gets bothered when his thunder is stolen. Heck, people spoiling the Subspace Emissary by posting the cutscenes online is part of why we didn't get a story or in-game cinematics in Sm4sh. Aside from Piranha Terry - who is arguably not as well-known, as evidenced by Sakurai's comment in the presentation - each third-party reveal has been a big deal. What better way to end off the pass than where it started? And yes, I do think it will be with a bang. Maybe not Banjo and Kazooie level, but definitely Joker level.

PrettyIvyPearls22

Smash Ace

I've been on the RE character or Sora train for the past month or so, I've been having a lot of doubts about Lloyd being the 5th DLC character. Something in my gut is tellin me it's not him. Its just not clicking with me. Lloyd just doesn't scream like a character that all leakers would all of a sudden go silent for and keep teasing for a TGA reveal. This coming from a Llyod and Tales of supprter, BTW. All of these points would make sense for it to be Sora and Sora would not seem like a character you would not let someone to be leaked before his actual reveal.

Let's not forget no one didn't really know about Cloud upon his reveal back in Smash 4 neither aside from that one guy, but even then who would've believed him even from back then.

Time to bring back up my wishlist of last year for Square-Enix reps... (But I got even more surprised with Joker- Shame on some people who are in this exact thread who told us to shut up about him because he was "impossible")

Come on, Cloud/Sora/Hero already crossed all together in Brave Exvius...Let smash happens now Disney :bobomb:
Cloud, Sora, Joker, and Hero come on Nintendo I would like to see all of my favortie RPG series come together finally, please! While being reperesented by my favorite RPG boys! LET THIS HAPPEN PLEASE!

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Hey, it could happen.

Practically everyone knows about Kingdom Hearts tangentially by now so it'd make sense to reveal him at a place like this, especially what with KH3 being a nominee for best RPG.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I'm not sure about Sora but I will play Devil's Advocate on two things.

1. There's no rule that only one character per 3rd party in the pass.
2. The first lot of DLC is almost always the best selling.

With those in mind, it could be conceivable that Square Enix negotiated for their characters to both be in the first lot of DLC.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I've been on the RE character or Sora train for the past month or so, I've been having a lot of doubts about Llyod being the 5th DLC character. Something in my gut is tellin me it's not him. Its just not clicking with me. Lloyd just doesn't scream like a character that all leakers would all of a sudden go silent for and keep teasing for a TGA reveal. This coming from a Llyod and Tales of supprter, BTW. All of these points would make sense for it to be Sora and Sora would not seem like a character you would not let someone to be leaked before his actual reveal.

Let's not forget no one didn't really know about Cloud upon his reveal back in Smash 4 neither aside from that one guy, but even then who would've believed him even from back then.

Cloud, Sora, Joker, and Hero come on Nintendo I would like to see all of my favortie RPG series come together finally, please! While being reperesented by my favorite RPG boys! LET THIS HAPPEN PLEASE!
Yeah that’s exactly how I’m starting to feel as well, Lloyd would probably have been leaked already if he was really next since Namco is developing the game and there’s already been lots of activity from them involving the Tales Of series as of recently, I feel like if it was him we’d have already had a good idea if it was him already, or hell any other Namco character for that matter.

To contrast, Disney tends to be incredibly tight-lipped about their information and usually anything that leaks from them is about as rare as you could imagine, since they’re a multimedia conglomerate they have more measures to ensure their information doesn’t get out as easily, which is why I’m starting to get really suspicious.

Droodle

Smash Lord
I do wonder how the reactions differ if Disney are actually OK with Mickey / Donald / Goofy as cameos / spirits (for a relatively low price, which I actually could see happening.*). I'm not sure if Sakurai would agree to that (My guess would lean towards no), but since Disney are the actual owners - and Sakurai slipped in a mention of Mickey and Donald into Brawl already - I'm not gonna discount the possibility.

Of course, Sora could work - and will most likely be - with just with the Original Characters cast, I'm not doubting that. That thought has me wondering though, partly since it veers closer into that infamous 4th party line.

*(My reasoning basically boils down to the Disney characters' presence drawing attention again to Sora and thus KH. Especially amongst the more casual / outside Smash crowds, who would raise eyebrows at Mickey and Mario being in the same game. Even if Mickey's an NPC.)
The big thing about Sora in Smash is that Mickey/Donald/Goofy are completely optional, he can totally work without any reference to them. Most of the important fights in the series fill in with Riku instead of Donald/Goofy; or are done solo. In KH CoM, Re;coded, and 3D Donald/Goofy also have relatively small roles.

Riku is more story relevant then any of them; and there is enough KH original characters to make spirits of.

Also to the people saying that Disney would never allow Sora in a game like Smash. Disney already allowed 2 KH collabs with FF:BE this year, a gacha game that has much more fanservice/implied violence then Smash.

They've also put Wreck it Ralph in the same game as TF 2 characters.

From what I've seen, Sora always tops (or comes close) every Smash poll nowadays (in all major regions). And he is also popular outside the Smash fanbase too. He has a ton of Nintendo history, with the loads of games being on Nintendo systems. I doubt Nomura would be against it, and Hashimoto has also shown some public support.

All Sakurai has to do is get the rights from Disney. Which probably isn't easy, but isn't impossible as shown here.

And Sora could come with all the remaining Square outfits, along with some series original like:
-Geno
-Chocobo
-Org 13 Outfit
-Riku
-Kairi/Roxas
-Mallow?

That said I don't think Sora is character 5, but he is likely for post-pass IMO.

GKMLTTSB

Smash Ace
Personally, if it is Sora, I'd rather not get any of the Disney Animation stuff with him.

Disney might actually be down with throwing in some of their characters as references or assists since Nomura indicates they actually could have used Donald and Goofy in a fighting game/mode (so long as they themselves weren't fighting 1-on-1?)
But it's just something I'm not keen on.

And with all the discussions of the most likely character to be revealed at TGA, only one thing seems super-likely. My mood is going to range from annoyed to disappointed. :-/

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
You know I struggle to think of another company that would be this tight-lipped about something that isn’t Disney.

The only other company I could think of is Sony but I really struggle to think who Nintendo would choose from them tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom