• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 24 - SMT: Devil Survivor LAW IS VICTORIOUS #1 CHAOS LOSES AHAHAHAH

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oh hey, we lynched Turaz. Getting a larger post in now on my current reads. Was playing in a dodgeball tourney today.

This is gonna be rapid-fire quote responses.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I voted Rake earlier....

Vote Rake

Just to be sure.

:applejack:
I dislike this vote especially with the lack of content Badwolf has been managing. Do not want. Third vote on the wagon, would be enough to give it momentum, which I went out of my way to shut down.

pawndidater2

Smash Journeyman
Well, I was really thinking drug dealer...

But if you're stoned how are you supposed to run a business?
I dislike this vote especially with the lack of content Badwolf has been managing. Do not want. Third vote on the wagon, would be enough to give it momentum, which I went out of my way to shut down.
It's possible he doesn't trust your opinion at this point. Not surprising, given you dropped out of the ****ing sky and started swaggering around the place like you own it.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
BW, everyone knows you never smoke what your sellig or you'll go throuh your own product.

Also, Raz's post made me think of this:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm here, sorry for my absence.

Hey Raz, nice to see you. I like your content so far, talk to me about why Rake is a bad lynch (I agree, just want to hear what you have to say).
1) He's active and producing content.

2) The crux of Ran's "case" was that Rake wasn't really doing much. Wasn't asking questions. Wasn't pushing. Badwolf mentioned in this. I don't really agree that Rake wasn't doing that much. His play was sloppy and unfocused, I agree, but I think nothing is stretching it.

Most importantly, Rake is back in the game now, and considering the weak reasoning supporting the lynch, I didn't like the way the wagon gained traction. Especially since GaGa and Badwolf were two of the votes driving that wagon.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Moreso seeing if you'd back down...heh.
I hate hate hate this post.

What purpose did this serve? If you just wanted to see if I'd back down, you had no reason to try to make me look scummy by talking about how "suspicious" I was.

What pro-Town intent was there in the accusation?

I can see the intent in seeing how committed I was, but the accusation smells.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I really liked Kantrip's 342/343.

I still hate Badwolf's lack of content. Almost all of his posts are one-liners.

Page 10 start.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I didn't like Ran's case on Xiroey, for the record. It's flimsy, circumstantial, and relies almost entirely on Ran's impression of how a newbTownie should act.

Particularly, Ran expects a newb town would tunnel. While common, the inverse is not true. Just because he does not tunnel doesn't make him scum.

I'm on the same page with Kantrip, especially his line of discourse while talking to Ran.

I especially wouldn't have lynched Xiroey after replacement. Frozenflame's either gonna get shot or be useful, so that slot can wait a day.

@Badwolf's 381: You said you'd provide reasoning, Ran asked you to, and now I'm asking you to. PLEASE DO ELABORATE.

Page 11 go.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Agree with Rake's 402 wrt Ran not trying to hard-save a scummate.

I like Pawn 409 and 412. Getting to Badwolf's content post now.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I want Badwolf strung up if we get a Turaz Townflip, his 416 case is a bunch of OMGUS.

Slightly less hate if Turaz flips scum.

Badwolf, why do you want Rake dead on Turaz scumflip? How does that scumteam make sense?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Caught up.

Reads:

Town

Kantrip
Rake
Pawn

Null
Ran
Xiroey

Scumleans

GaGa
Badwolf

All my thoughts are lining up with Kantrip's reasoning, which is usually a good sign. Same with Pawn for the most part.

Ran's giving me some weird feels from Kantrip/Ran and the Xiroey push. Still a townlean, but I'm keeping an eye on that one.

I still hate Badwolf's total lack of content. What he did produce was recycled and weak.

GaGa.... I need time to put my problems here into words. I have a problem in particular with the pushes made by this slot. Not seeing a hell of a lot of pro-Town intent.

Gotta dip, spending the evening with a friend. Here's hoping for a scumflip.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
waaaaaaaaaaat hammer already? I even read up to page 10 last night in anticipation of getting called in to replace lol

Well, I'll give you guys my thoughts thus far incase the scum get scurred and try to merc me before I can hardbody em

- I have a realllllllly hard time seeing a Kant/Rake team. If one is scum the other def isnt

- Gaga and Kant jumped out to me by about page 6ish as a possible scum team. Mostly a gut read based on their interactions

- Gaga in general seems to be trying wayyyyyy to hard to speak in terms that divorce him from his alignment. It's hard to explain but he seems to be obsessed with detachment from being "town" or "scum". Can't tell if thats a result of his newness to the game and not really feeling comfortable in his proverbial shoes yet, or if hes worried about scumslipping

- pawns earnest honestly (if that even makes sense) seems incredibly genuine, and that scares me. He's either truly an obvtown noob or playing a REALLY good act for a beginning at using that honest noob card

I'll try to go over the thread again and substantiate some of these observations. Just trying to get the cliffnotes out there for you guys for now

pawndidater2

Smash Journeyman
- pawns earnest honestly (if that even makes sense) seems incredibly genuine, and that scares me. He's either truly an obvtown noob or playing a REALLY good act for a beginning at using that honest noob card
No, that doesn't make sense. You want a noun, not an adverb. Grammar, bro.

I suspect you are trying to make an ally out of me. You seem to trust me without question. I think your efforts would be better spent being honest.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
1) He's active and producing content.

2) The crux of Ran's "case" was that Rake wasn't really doing much. Wasn't asking questions. Wasn't pushing. Badwolf mentioned in this. I don't really agree that Rake wasn't doing that much. His play was sloppy and unfocused, I agree, but I think nothing is stretching it.

Most importantly, Rake is back in the game now, and considering the weak reasoning supporting the lynch, I didn't like the way the wagon gained traction. Especially since GaGa and Badwolf were two of the votes driving that wagon.
1. Maybe he's a bit more active now but only after I published the case. I don't think this point stands. ANY content doesn't = town. You have to look at the whole intent.
2. He wasn't really going anywhere with his play. I think you are trying to justify his 'unfocused' play as something that isn't suspicious. He was hiding behind his role of IC and didn't publish reads until asked for one.

I think you are just slandering the wagon because you are sticking their names to it, but you aren't really going into why they made the wagon something to dislike. Why don't you go over the reasons they went on, for starters?

Oh yeah, Both of them are solid town reads to me. Frozen needs to quote what he means by GaGa detaching himself from alignment, if he ever even gets back to the game. :p

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ran's giving me some weird feels from Kantrip/Ran and the Xiroey push. Still a townlean, but I'm keeping an eye on that one.
You'll need to elaborate on this one. If time permits.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Pawn, what is your opinion of Raz's entrance?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Entrance: Raz entering and giving content, actual content. As of page 12.

pawndidater2

Smash Journeyman
I want Badwolf strung up if we get a Turaz Townflip, his 416 case is a bunch of OMGUS.

Slightly less hate if Turaz flips scum.

Badwolf, why do you want Rake dead on Turaz scumflip? How does that scumteam make sense?
Don't like this. 416 looks fine to me.
I really liked Kantrip's 342/343.

I still hate Badwolf's lack of content. Almost all of his posts are one-liners.

Page 10 start.
Also don't like this. It's true that most of Wolf's posts have been one-liners but that by no means means he's lacking content.

The rest of his stuff looks good but his push against Wolf seems weird. I'm not entirely sure what's up with that. I'll think about it later, my mind's a bit fried from watching five hours of Teen Titans today.
I don't plan on stopping.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Indeed, thank you. I'll share what I'm thinking:

I didn't like that he used the '3rd vote on a wagon' reason. That really seems like weak justification to get getting on Badwolf, especially since he didn't really look at Bad's content to begin with.

This seems like a forced poke on GaGa (Especially the "I hate hate hate this" part). GaGa's approach lines up with his initial play, that being poking at players to gain reads and progress the RVS. I would expect that GaGa had done so to gain a reaction from Raziek. I don't see any scum intent from that.

His reasoning for Rake being a bad wagon is weak as well, and I feel like he's trying to justify Rake's actions.

This makes me consider having Raz/Rake being investigated instead upon Tuz town flip.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah. I feel you had more reason to want to go towards Tuz, than Raz. I just didn't like that you were jumping to conclusions, but I feel Raz/Rake are scummier and I don't like Raz trying to shoot down the rake wagon by going after GaGa/Badwolf for no reason, and saying that Rake has been creating 'content'.

Raz/Rake are deff better options.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I kinda don't like that you(raz) came in and started getting off at me for content. You've been in for a while, don't be hypocritical.

Been in what? How is it hypocritical for me to get at you for content?
Don't like this. 416 looks fine to me.

Also don't like this. It's true that most of Wolf's posts have been one-liners but that by no means means he's lacking content.

The rest of his stuff looks good but his push against Wolf seems weird. I'm not entirely sure what's up with that. I'll think about it later, my mind's a bit fried from watching five hours of Teen Titans today.
I don't plan on stopping.
I'm gonna go ahead and go through his posts in a moment.

His play is abysmal.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Not gonna have the time I thought I was, work to do between classes. Consider this an IOU for tomorrow.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Votecount 1.6:
GaGa [1] Frozenflame751​
Frozenflame751 [0]​
Turazok [5] Potassium, Pawndidater, Rake, Badwolf, Ranmaru
Raziek [0]​
pawndidater2 [1] Turazok​
Badwolf [0]​
Ranmaru (SE) [0]​
Potassium (IC) [0]​
Rake (IC) [1] GaGa​
The first day of the lockdown had ended, and just as the LaPlace Mail predicted, someone's life had been taken. Turazok was a passionate man, but his passion has been fleeting ever since he lost his special someone. Instead of a look of confidence, it was a look of conviction. The other survivors did not take hesitance for his heartache, and proceeded to kill him without haste. He only muttered one word before losing his consciousness.​
"Aya..."​
Turazok, Vanilla Townie has been lynched!
The survivors then understood that trust was going to be an important factor if they were going to get out of this alive. The LaPlace Mail had also come true. Many pondered their decision, and some pitied the man before them. Silence accompanied the Night.​
1st Night Begins. All actions due in 48 Hours. You are not allowed to post in this thread during this phase.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Gooooooood Morning! Here is Today's LaPlace Mail.
At 9:47 AM, A body will be discovered, dead. The body will be indentified as Ranmaru, Vanilla Townie.
Another act of manslaughter will be convicted at 4/16/13, 11:59:59 AM.​
H͛̄ͩ̚҉͜͝҉̮̬̰͖̭̭̼ͅA̷̛͖̰̲̲̱̖̪͑̀͑̐͋ͨ̎ͪ͂́͟͞V̵̒͆ͪ͆̓̒̉͊̓̓͊ͬͫͦͭ͢͠͏͚̤͎̤̳͉͍E̊ͮ̋̐ͧͫͥ͋̈ͤͫ̄̂͂͆̈́̽̚҉̡̘̲̦͙͍̺̥̼͇̗͖̞͇̟͓̹̹ͅ ̴̧̨̺̬̟̪̺̠̮͙̦̝̩̻̦͙͉͕ͫ̌ͬͮͭ́̅̊ͫĄ̰̮̲̱͚̼͔̹ͯͧͬ́̅̒̅ͫ̇̀̊̉ͨ̒̑ͪ̊͂̍͡ ̢̙̹̙̼̇ͦͪ̅̐̇̽̌ͦͩ͊̓̾ͫ̃̃̑͘Nͯͧ̏ͯ̉ͩ͆̋ͣͮ̆͐̀ͦͮͣ̚͝҉̡̘̲͔̬̗̬̝̟̮͖̞I̢̦̘͎̻ͥ̔̊̑̔̃̑̋ͧ̒̏ͭ̅͠Ç̸̴͉̗͖̣̞͓̦̟͇̩͇͇ͥ̿ͤ͒͘͞E͇̫̫̮̰̲͇̝̝̺̻͉̗͒ͦ̈̄ͮ́͘͟ͅ ̵̶̡̯͍̰̘͎̥̻͕̩̎̅̎̌̿͋̎̎ͭͮ̂͂͛͋ͥ̄̀̚͞ͅD̡̠̦̹̩̰̫̾̎̔̄̊̔́̀́͠A̵̼͇̗͔̺͉͎̦̺͔̪̜͖͇̼͉̩̠̒̓ͮ̀ͣͣͪͧ̚͟͟͜͞Y̶̴͆͗̇ͭ̉̊̈̅̋̽͆ͦ̇͌͗ͩͮ͆͞͡҉͍̫̲͓̙̯̳͚̙͔̰̤͖͙̝̭
2nd Day begins. 4 to lynch.

Votecount 2.0:
GaGa [0]​
Frozenflame751 [0]​
Raziek [0]​
pawndidater2 [0]​
Badwolf [0]​
Potassium (IC) [0]​
Rake (IC) [0]​
Not Voting: Everyone.​

Top Bottom