• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 24 - SMT: Devil Survivor LAW IS VICTORIOUS #1 CHAOS LOSES AHAHAHAH

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
fabulous would be an exaggeration. i'd be interested to see you play more games, though. if you can scumhunt then you might turn out to be a strong player.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
yea, the voyeur role kinda confused me. Basically he only exists to catch the scum's cop fake claimer in a lie by knowing that certain people were not investigated on certain nights.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I don't understand the comment you made on Sunday. Did you forget your original setup and tried defending the modified set up that you weren't aware that you had changed? I legit don't understand how you could so staunchly defend a position and then state that it was a 'brain error' or something that you had 'forgot completely.'

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i did just that i defended my decision but then i went 'this **** don't make sense' then gova reminded me via PM about it and i was like OH.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
soup i would recommend you pick up a co-mod to temper and improve any future games you run. just someone to bounce ideas off of, etc.

anyhow, peace

Top Bottom