• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 24 - SMT: Devil Survivor LAW IS VICTORIOUS #1 CHAOS LOSES AHAHAHAH

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I'm gonna be honest I'm starting to gloss over Rake's content.

Is it worth reading? At this point I just want to deal with him later.

@Rake: Would you lynch Badwolf right now, or have you just been trying to get him involved? Who are we lynching toDay?
Eh, his lynch isn't viable from a thread interest point, while I still have some things I want to get from Badwulf it's pretty clear no one else is interested. We should at this point just lynch Turaz and be done with it, as much as I appreciate people like Ran trying to bring something new to the table, this is what happens when games / people drag out solid lynches (as Turaz is , at least from my POV ), it gets all distracted by other stuff that's less important / less helpfull / telling in both the long run and the short run. Enough people are interested / invested in his lynch that regardless of flip we get the most / the best information out of it. All we'd get by lynching a slot like Xiroeys is either ihactive town or inactive scum, he wasn't really around enough to establish solid connections or anything that telling IMO and it'd be easy for scum to go : Yah let's lynch inactive Xiroey. It'd be better to wait on his replacement and go from there. I'm not saying what Ran has laid out is bad, but in comparison to Turaz I think it lacks.

I'm not saying we have to lynch Turaz right this second, but I'm ready to lynch him and unless something better happens quickly, we are just going to drag this day out longer than it needs to be.

Speaking of, Unvote.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Also, I don't find myself in agreement with what Kantrip mentioned wrt that Ran is trying to save Turaz's butt. Ran would be smart enough as scum not to bother , and considering he's offering Xiroey in place of Turaz I believe that moreso, especially when he could easily move back towards me and try for my lynch again, moving towards Xiroey doesn't make a lot of sense for scum Ran to be trying to sway thread attention away from Turaz with.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

i also disagree that Knatrip shut down my lynch in any way shape or form.

Raz did what I view as all the work and Kantrip just kinda went: Yeah totally.

without really explaining why he agreed with it IIRC

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Wulf, I saw you viewing.

WE HAVE THE POWER.

You said your down to lynch Turaz so lets do it.

Ask yourself, what would applejack do ?

he'd lynch Turaz

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Vote : Turaz.

Le'go

and wtf they broke spoiler tags. All of my disappoint.

Ran , I saw you too, you have to at least concede that this day be draggin'.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Ah! They broke Fluttershy! My life.... It hurts. and I'll put out that reasoning when I can... Currently my fingers aren't working together and it took me 5 mins to type this. Coffee time.

:applejack:

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

honestly ? I don't get points for mentioning ponies ? c'mon that's gotta count for something.

It took me googling mlp to even know a ponies name gorf-dammit.

/my feels

pawndidater2

Smash Journeyman
And in that time you didn't figure out Applejack was a girl? No pronouns?

Anyway, I don't really like this case against Xiroey. It feels weak to me. It might be a case, but I think we need to look at his replacement to make any decisions. To me it just feels like newb mistakes and misinterpretations. Maybe he was going to have free time that afternoon, but something came up and he just said "**** it, I'm not doing this anymore." It also seems to me like he mistook RVS for day 1 in general. It's not really a substantial case, but we could still keep an eye on his replacement.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

No, I didn't really care to check.

Suffice it to say ponies are not my thing, nor do I care to know anything more than I need to about them.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Newb mistakes ?

In what sense ? Are you saying all of the things Ran has brought up are excused by newb mistakes or that the majority of them could be viewed as such ?

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
/confirm

Lol I have no idea what I'm doin save me ran bro :(
Problem with this. Even early game he's looking to attach himself to a strong IC. He wants to make himself indispensable within their eyes. Bad play.
I voted GaGa because his first major action was to "force content" but really only helped to shift focus onto pwndidator for no discernible reason. Mad shady homie. Also Ran my dawg raises valid points about Pwn but yeah as I'm typing this out he's being SUPER defensive for really no reason after most people unvoted him. (After the train deal ye?)

Unvote Vote pwndidater
He votes to keep people quiet? Excuse me if I'm not interpreting this correctly however it sounds like he didn't like GaGa because he was putting content out.
@ Ran

don't hate me

cos u ain't me

#swag
This really bothers me because he has several posts like this that don't even address anything. He's not putting anything out and it's really not helping.
Rake is training me because he's either fake reading scum/ I'm bad at arguing/ he's dumb.
His appraisal of me as scum seems circumstantial at best and he's reading way too deeply into silly **** I post at 4 in the morning. I don't think he's scum, he's just going too ham on too little.

Also not a hundred percent sure but I thought I answered a few of banana man's questions :/ will go back and check
Still weak distancing, if he does flip scum I'm throwing more weight onto Rake.
I have said why before, generally I get reprimanded for it. And since when is lurking scummy? I mean if lurking was scummy at that point then why isn't anyone taking jabs at Badwolf? Who has said literally nothing of import.

And aren't you just agreeing with Ran and Rake?

Rake's point on me being essentially, that I'm bad at arguing and therefore scum

Not very convincing tbh.
AtE. And shifting focus onto me. Don't like. It really does sound like he found out that he could get someone for being inactive and chose to. It screams opportunistic to me.
The conversation right now is about me to be fair. Additionally you just pointed out that an issue with my posting is that I agree with people without backing it up, and to be fair you did similar things with your first point condemning me, although now this is a bit more drawn out.
@Rake how is it odd?
Difference between me and Badwolf?
+ I feel as though you and pwn are highly overreading into the fact the thread says I am viewing it. My browser may have this tab open in it, not necessarily am I looking through the thread constantly or w/e.
Still trying to shift focus onto someone else. In this case still me.

EBWOP

yeah I think wolf might be lurkscum
I didn't vote badwolf because at the time I read pwn scum which apparently everyone doesn't believe me on but I digress. No one was voting Badwolf and I wasn't confident that I could sway people on the other hand people were training pwn, and obv I would probably want to lynch scum who I could. Instead looks like I'm getting lynched welp :/ I suck.

in addition to mari77, badwolf was making at the very least attempts at posting to remind me he was there which made me notice his lack of doing anything whereas I had completely forgot mari was in the game because I'm bad lol. Mari could forseeably be unable to post whereas badwolf had the chance to and did nothing.

In regards to potass yeah I want you to leave me alone. I'm just a townie :/
Soft claim that slightly stirs town into FUD. Plus, throwing suspicion onto me that wasn't warranted.

Side note: I do what I can. I have another life and you need to accept that.

Top 2 lynch choices
Badwolf
-Barely shows up to post inconsequential things
-when pressured immediately attempts to shift focus like in #244 along with citing he couldn't be scum because in his previous games he acts differently (wtf why I care bout that)

I'm really at a tossup on pwn right now need to go back and reread his posts, but I can still him being scummy.
He's still bandwagoning and is guilty to some of the same accusations leveled at me in #305
In addition he also puts xiroey on null-town. Xiroey had one post. One. Where does he get the confidence to put Xiroey at null-town considering he claims to trust no one?
Top scum lynch is still me. No other even though he says he has one. Says I'm throwing off focus and doesn't get the point of meta.

Washy read on Pwn. He doesn't want to commit to him being anything because he is in a state that it would be alright to push a mislynch without getting backlash.

For one thing K,

Your posts can be hard to decipher. And I'm lazy. Sometimes it's hard to tell what you really want me to answer? IDK I have difficulty understanding you sometimes.
Ironic in that he calls me out for not doing things then says he's too lazy to do them himself.
Vote Tuz
:applejack:

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

^ dat reaction.

Ran's always a bro.

I promise Ran, if Xiroeys replacement gets in and is anything but obv-town I'll help you out on your push there.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Here is what I want. I want one of Kantrip/Xiroey investigated [Upon Turaz town flip]. I didn't like how Kantrip was jumping to conclusions when I was attacking Xiroey. If Turaz flips scum then I wouldn't really think that would be the case, just that he got really frustrated. In that case I'd want Pawn/xiroey to be investigated.

Xiroey is permanently there because he has been inactive and the one who has contributed the least and a question mark.
Pawn's not a solid read to me after all this time. A investigate on him would be nice also.

Rake you agree with this?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Yeah def agreed on the Kantrip investigation upon Turaz town especially considering he went so hard on you , but then just randomly dropped it after you two had your conversation, I'm not sure what Kantrip got out of it in that short time, moreso him (Kantrip) than Xiroey, but I can see how he'd be a consideration due to inactivity.

I can understandf Xiroey being there no matter what, pretty much regardless of who takes his place he's left enough of a question mark that investigating him is not a bad choice in this scenario.

Pawn on Turaz scum is maybe., I'm pretty confident in my read on him, this is strengthened by the fact he came into thread and saying how off track we were by not lynching Turaz. Do you see him bussing that hard (if Turaz flips scum ) , I mean it's almost a foregone conclusion that whoever Turaz's partner is( if he flips scum) was probably bussing him by this point. But I have a tough time seeing Pawn do it so hard and so visibly, as a scum mate, especially considering that'd take a lot more balls than i'd attribute to newb scum

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
A lynch has been reached. Twilight begins and will last 24 hours. Votecount will follow.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hmm maybe your right. Turaz did jump on Pawn earlier on.

I could replace Raz with Pawn on a scum flip. That cool?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

I'll also add I feel like scum this game was likely in / is likely in the newbies slots, I'm going to hold some of my cards close to my chest on this, but I can say so far it hasn't seemed like any posts by the newer have been fabricated / dolled up which, if a newby was getting any sort of help from a more experienced player, would be more prevelant. At least from my POV.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It's possible Mari/Raz contains a scum. Raz hasn't ever really tried to contribute, either when I posted the case or when he was viewing earlier. Especially when Mari didn't do a thing either.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Nah ,I think Raz is a bro. It's a gut read but I feel pretty good about Raz. I think it's because he came in thread from an inactive Mari and instantly strong-armed my lynch down. From a scm POV i'd think it'd be easy for him to bs up enough content to substantiate voting on me.

That being said investigating stronger players is never a bad choice, so it's up to the discretion of said investigative role on what they want.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I think he has whiteknighted as scum before though. He has only issued questions and hasn't really 'given his cards' on the table yet. I don't see him just NOT going your way as a town tell. I think he needs to be doing more for a solid read, which is why I'm fine with him being an investigate. But your gut read is noted.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Again, I'm holding some cards to my chest on this, but basically if Turaz flips scum, towns all but won.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Fair enough, I know i'm kinda bad for giving people too much credit for stuff. Especially when I gut read people. It's an art that requires a lot of practice lol

I def want to hear Raz's thought's and see his cards / thoughts / reads though, he's not a priority to me but I can agree that because of activity issues he wouldn't be a bad choice to investigate overall, just not one I would personally choose.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Plus Canadians are rarely scumbags.

Being the bro's that we are. Neighbors to the north amirite ?

(Except for Kantrip the last couple times I've been in a game with him, must be all that weed BC'ers smoke. )

I mean think about it POTtassium. Can't be a coincidence

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Frozenflame751 replaces Xiroey. Effective immediately.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Clearly he doesn't smoke enough if it then.

Real Life Note:

Don't do drugs kids, they are bad for you, and will ruin your future.

Top Bottom