• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 19/Paper Mario: TTYD mafia // Game Over! Who won?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You're not allowed to call people ******** when you have a hard enough time as it is verbally expressing your thoughts and feelings.

Secondly, lets get to this:

I feel that you haven't pursued and you're being a little soft on the spot, you gave your thoughts and asked questions, and you voted loli when orbo and I found loli as yellow scum.
Lets not get mixed up here. You pushed for Loli's lynch on the premise that she was trying to "avoid suspicion," but this is a mostly baseless accusation which you haven't provided any grounds for. You bandwagoned on my/Orbo's train of thought that Loli must be the yellow scum because she slipped up when she said JTB -must- be Town (to which she tried to backpedal by stating her reasoning was that "she is sure JTB is Town.")

So, explain two things:

1. How was Loli tryng to "avoid suspicion?"
2. How am I being "soft on the spot" and/or "sheeping you/Orbo?"

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm saying that no one is confirmed Town, and that upon Loli's flip, assuming she is not the red scum, the red scum MUST lay between yourself and Orbo. There is no room for debate on this.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Loli, if you claim yellow and tell us your win condition, I'll consider turning this wagon around since lynching red scum is more important.
I am not however yellow scum. My only ability is my thoughts and voice. When all threats from town are eliminated that's when I win. I do not know how yellow scum wins so I can not do that.

Are you being ********? I said you're town-null I just gave you a reason why.
You think Orbo is town. Why?

Also, when I DO flip town does this mean you're going to then look into JTB? I do NOT think JTB is scum so when i flip town you should NOT look into JTB. Just do NOT please for heavens sake go looking at JTB because i confirm town when i die.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I am not however yellow scum. My only ability is my thoughts and voice. When all threats from town are eliminated that's when I win. I do not know how yellow scum wins so I can not do that.

You think Orbo is town. Why?

Also, when I DO flip town does this mean you're going to then look into JTB? I do NOT think JTB is scum so when i flip town you should NOT look into JTB. Just do NOT please for heavens sake go looking at JTB because i confirm town when i die.
Didn't you just say Vinyl is most likely scum? Why are you telling him not to look into JTB? ~_O;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Vinyl thinks Orbo is town based on Orbo's reaction to being checked by the Cop. However, Orbo's response is actually pretty null considering Ori is dead toNight for sure.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
So you are saying that orbo is not town after he said he was fine with being copped. I do not confirm that he is own, I believe that he is town. Don't confuse that between the two.

Idk how you guys misunderstand when I say we'll see further into it. If loli flips town, then Jtb is scum, but if loli flips scum, then Jtb is town, as is what orbo said.

1. Loli was trying to avoid suspicion by being aggro with her one case and responses from the past pages.

2. This is how you are being soft
you gave your thoughts and asked questions, and you voted loli when orbo and I found loli as yellow scum.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
So you are saying that orbo is not town after he said he was fine with being copped. I do not confirm that he is own, I believe that he is town. Don't confuse that between the two.

Idk how you guys misunderstand when I say we'll see further into it. If loli flips town, then Jtb is scum, but if loli flips scum, then Jtb is town, as is what orbo said.

1. Loli was trying to avoid suspicion by being aggro with her one case and responses from the past pages.

2. This is how you are being soft
you gave your thoughts and asked questions, and you voted loli when orbo and I found loli as yellow scum.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
When I die, red scum and yellow scum should both claim and not vote. That way town can't win.

Vote: LoliLovesRain

You guys are ****ing stupid and I'm tired of playing this particular game.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Relax, now we'll see your flip. If you're Town, I'll push for Vinyl toMorrow 100%.

Ori, check Vinyl on Loli town flip. Check orbo on LoliTown.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
EBWOP: Check Orbo on a yellow flip.

Vinyl, you still haven't explained how Loli being aggressive is a tell for avoiding suspicion.

Also, Orbo's response is not really a town tell because if he's scum, he should have no qualms being visited toNight considering Ori is definitely going to die.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
When I'm home later tonight ill post more.

Vinyl. If you think I'm yellow scum then why the **** would you be looking at me? If you thought I was red scum then sure look at me but you don't.

Imo town needs to get rid of red scum. For all we know jtb could STILL be yellow scum but he's confirmed not red scum which means he's safe for today.

At this point I'm going to stay with you vinyl. I think you're the last red scum mafia guy.

@ic/anyone: what does PoE stand for?

:phone:
Saw me saying the she could be yellow, she started to respond aggressively.

new vinyl. Reasoning:
In my post #1465 I put FOS on vinyl. and then post #1476 he said he would be "looking onto me". Then in post #1493 he said " you could probably be making others push towards me when you were aware that I was being suspicious towards you." His statement is contradicted by the post order. Isn't it bad for him to call me out just because I called him out? I mean vinyl himself said that, didn't he?

Continuing on, she gave out a case why without responding to the last two, which I quoted for her.

I don't have an opinion on your Bardull read because you don't have a bardull read.
I waiting to see my stuff multi-quoted. Also, somewhat waiting for JTB/Ori to give their opinions since I know that they are town.
She made a mistake twice, realizing that she is yellow scum due to that.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Wat. I wasn't trying to push on you, I'm trying to get answers and explanations out of you.

If I was pushing for your lynch, I would have voted for you.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
At this point since i hammered myself you should all realize by now I'm not the yellow scum. XD I'm a dead town member so Yeh BGs xD

Lol ori wifom between either vinyl., orbit or bardull. Maybe try bardull instead since vinyl might just be not good but town.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
There are certain qualities I look for to determine whether or not you're scum/Town. Essentially I'm trying to figure out your alignment.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm 100% not the red scum, so it'll be a useless investigation considering Orbo/Vinyl will be alive come toMorrow. I'd rather get to the nitty gritty and figure out which one of them is the red, but I have no qualms with being investigated otherwise.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
bwahhaha i wrote stuff refreshed and it went away but LAAAAAAAAAWL my phone wrote orbit xD tho it definitely works :)

Also, ori forget about who i said to cop cuz you're actually most likely dead. My POOOOOOOR POOOOOOR POOOOOOOOOOR police man :( I will forever be your detective penguin girl <3

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
The red scum probably didn't kill ori last night because they probably knew ori would NOT cop them. If you haven't noticed ori has usually copped those with suspicion on them. The red must have known that he would cop jtb since benjy flipped town and was voting jtb. Who wanted to vote jtb? Ramen at first which turned out to be you who has had no suspicion put on you. Therefor ori could cop you tonight instead of the ones being requested lol

BarDulL

Town Vampire
That seems like gross rationale considering JTB was suspicious because he's...well, JTB, and I'm pretty sure (99% positive, actually) that Zen had legitimate reasoning for pushing on JTB since Zen usually doesn't bull **** as Town.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
He probably had a scum read on JTB, but I agree that it's a little silly that he would substantiate his scum read with "he just KNEW." Unfortunately, I have no mod-confirmed information of any kind that JTB is scum/town.

JTB has the tendency to be super null/inactive as either alignment, so his slot almost always ends up getting butt devastated in the presence of more active players. Inactivity and being uber null leaves no clear paper trail to relate him to his potential scum buddies if he is scum, or to verify him as Town, which makes it problematic when taking him to late game.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
....So yeah Red scum all you gotta DO is kill dat ori kid tonight and then in the morning you claiming scum with yellow scum and then you lynch NO ONE and BAM you win xD

@Town people who will be alive I suggest tomorrow you all just claim you're scum xD Make it a bit harder for red scum and yellow scum to align and just not vote :-p

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vote Count

2. Vinyl.
3. Ori_bro
4. Orboknown
8. Lolilovesrain (4) - Vinyl., BarDulL, Orboknown, Loliloverain
10. BarDull
13. JTB

Not voting: ORI_bro, JTB

A lynch has been reached!

Lolilovesrain (Pennington, vanilla townie) has been lynched!

It is now Night 5! No more posting in thread.

Send in all action by 07/19/12 at 11:50pm EST.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.

BarDulL (Beldam, Shadow Siren) has been killed during the Night!

Vote Count

2. Vinyl.
3. Ori_bro
4. Orboknown
13. JTB

Not voting: Vinyl., ORI_bro, Orboknown, JTB

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch!

Day 6 has started! Deadline has been set to 07/28/12 at 11:59PM EST.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
why the hell is ori_bro still alive

whos the red scum dude?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
yeah and **** outta here with that scum ate zen

Top Bottom