• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 19/Paper Mario: TTYD mafia // Game Over! Who won?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
@1517-
Vinyl asked loli what she thought of what Vinyl was saying about you.
Loli replied that vinyl had no opinion on you, which wasn't what vinyl asked(i think?)
vinyl has a null opinion, which can be considered by some no opinion in some cases.

@ninja- oh shiz, i meant loli not your slot lol.

@jtb double ninja-one sec

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
@1517-
Loli replied that vinyl had no opinion on you, which wasn't what vinyl asked(i think?)
vinyl has a null opinion, which can be considered by some no opinion in some cases.
Pretty much this.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@1517-

@ninja- oh shiz, i meant loli not your slot lol.

@jtb double ninja-one sec
Orbo, Loli had already stated that she had a null on me. What I'm trying to figure out is why Vinyl thinks Loli is scum for her response.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
That I'm not sure of. vinyl say's my translation holds the point. contradicting herself i think is the scummy part of it(?)

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I waiting to see my stuff multi-quoted. Also, somewhat waiting for JTB/Ori to give their opinions since I know that they are town.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Reson why I think loli is scum is because I felt what she has been faint in that past days. I was looking more into her by doing that. She's tried too hard to keep herself away from suspicion and being lynched.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
JTB is town because Ori already said that he "tattled" JTB and got town. My original thought was that I had homeslice pegged as townie now I'm confirming it.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
When I'm home later tonight ill post more.

Vinyl. If you think I'm yellow scum then why the **** would you be looking at me? If you thought I was red scum then sure look at me but you don't.

Imo town needs to get rid of red scum. For all we know jtb could STILL be yellow scum but he's confirmed not red scum which means he's safe for today.

At this point I'm going to stay with you vinyl. I think you're the last red scum mafia guy.

@ic/anyone: what does PoE stand for?

:phone:
JTB is town because Ori already said that he "tattled" JTB and got town. My original thought was that I had homeslice pegged as townie now I'm confirming it.
Didn't you just acknowledge that he could be yellow scum? o_O

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I can't really see Redscum making that slip, nor Town, unless Loli just...kinda forgot about what she just said not too long ago. ~_o;;

Orboknown

Smash Hero
J is watching. would be cool to knock out the last (yellow) scummate of his.
we just caught yellow i think bardull^

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I think so too, and I suppose I'm alright with her lynch. It's more of a question of whether or not Red hunting should be a priority.

Do we know what the yellow scum's wincon is?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I get the feeling she's that last yellow goon. I don't know how, but her playstyle from the past days somehow felt faint.
I can't qualify that I'm wrong, nor right. But I just have that feel.
So this quote is now updated. I'm qualifying that I'm supposedly right. We have our last yellow scum.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I don't think JTB is yellow even though it's possible. I thought that homeslice was town. I'm keeping JTB as town end of discussion on that one.

Secondly, no i'm not yellow scum. My choices of scum fall b/w Vinyl.-Orbo -Bardull

Those would be the 3 people i had to choose from for my scum picks.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I'm down with being copped. Being loli is yellow scum almost certainly, I'd be a straight clear.(VT claim is legit right here)

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I...was saying I would only be able to choose b/w you 3 o.O Since ori and JTB are confirmed not scum.

Either way since you're planning on lynching me today, you're gonna see I'm town and then red scum is going to kill Ori (confirmed town). That would leave 2 scum vs. 2 town and scum wins.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
EBWOP-win*
bardull, gotta finish the read for that. by PoE it's your slot and Vinyl.
JTB confirmed not red.
Ori cop.
I'm VT

Top Bottom