• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie 19/Paper Mario: TTYD mafia // Game Over! Who won?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
he's not confirmed town, and until yellow scum flip he has that possibility.

@loli-You'll be dead. your opinion basically won't matter unless you flip town

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Shush, you're yellow scum.

Besides, Orbo just said you're almost certainly scum, but then says JTB is not cleared at all. That's contradictory of what he should be thinking right now.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
I'm not gonna autoclear jtb till loli flips. it is highly likely in that regard that he will be ocnfirmed town when loli flips yellow. However, without that flip I am keeping the slight possibility that he can be yellow alive.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Look since i'm going to die and i KNOW i'm town. I can tell Cop what he should do since i'm going to be confirmed dead townie.

Also, for everyone to know, I think with the right side of my brain not the left.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
confirmed town can have the wrong opinion. you're shrouded with bias from vinyl opening the attack on you.

also, ori can wifom between me and vinyl as he wishes.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm confused a bit lol. Let me understand this:

Orbo town
Loli scum, but she says she's really town.
Bardull and I are on consideration?
JTB is not town unless loli flips scum?
Ori Cop.

Am I misunderstanding something here?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm actually ok with Loli's hammer right now. We're at a bit of a stalemate between myself/Vinyl/Orbo. Personally leaning towards Orbo to be checked toNight because while Vinyl's scum hunting is kind of eh, Orbo seems contradictory (also don't like his question towards me earlier in the game.) He also seems a little too non-chalant about being copped, and he hasn't raised the point that Ori is most likely going to die toNight. :|

Loli is most likely yellow.
Vinyl - ?
Orbo - ?
BarDulL - Godly Town, but otherwise I'm "?"
JTB - Not Red
Ori - Cop

Lets just get this out of the way, we're at a bit of a stalemate without a flip. We can figure out who red is toMorrow.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I'd prefer it to be on vinyl. i'm actually not biased on him. I just think he's scum and I think Kary had the right idea to go after him for no reason~

The fact that Vinyl. has been in so many games but is playing as if this is his first game makes me stay with vinyl.

vote:vinyl.

Also, the one I'm extremely biased towards is you Orbo. I said before you seemed like a meanie and I just ended up not liking you. I'm not voting you tho because that's bias voting~

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Oh before hammering, I ask you all to wait for JTB and Ori. I would rather not have there be the ability to hammer me until they have input.

Also, are you STILL referring to me as a he?? It's starting to become irritating cuz i'm female >_>

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I don't understand your rationale if you're Town, Loli. Vinyl's approach to the game isn't an immediate tell tale for scumminess.

Loli, can you just vote yourself? If you're Town, I'll avenge you, if not, then you'll die a quick and painless death.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
@ orbo: Thank you. I was putting up with it but if i get lynched i better be lynched with the right gender.

@Bardull : NO it is NOT good if a town hammers him/herself. That's just anti-town. I will NOT go down without a fight! I have to at LEAST try to help the REAL town get closer to scum before I die.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
will do.
JTb/Ori review everything, ori throw some last words out before you are likely NK'd(thought if you survive the night again.. that's mighty odd)

Orboknown

Smash Hero
@ orbo: Thank you. I was putting up with it but if i get lynched i better be lynched with the right gender.

@Bardull : NO it is NOT good if a town hammers him/herself. That's just anti-town. I will NOT go down without a fight! I have to at LEAST try to help the REAL town get closer to scum before I die.
except you won't be hammering yourself. just putting us one step closer to hammering you.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I'm not gonna vote myself when i KNOW i'm town. That's literally stupid. I played one or two games IRL and all i did was go "that guy moved during night time vote him" i didnt use logic or reasoning or anything lol i just heard them

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Loli, if you claim yellow and tell us your win condition, I'll consider turning this wagon around since lynching red scum is more important.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Orbo's town.
Ori's town.

Bardull, I'm still unsure, you're on null-town, also, did you claim your role?
Everyone else did.
Jtb, I have no idea, so we'll see further into it the next day.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Vinyl, you think Loli is going to flip yellow, riiiiight? In that case, there's something very wrong with your read list.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm down with being copped. Being loli is yellow scum almost certainly, I'd be a straight clear.(VT claim is legit right here)
I looked at this. This tells me that he's town since he is fine with being copped. If you think this is a trick then eh, That's your consideration for the moment being.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ok, so my big question to you is, if you think Loli is yellow, why are you considering looking into JTB toMorrow when he's confirmed not red?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
In other words, I should be blaring red scum to you, but that isn't the case here. You actually think I'm null/leaning town. ~.o

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You think Orbo is town, but think I'm null town? o_O
I said you were null before, and now you're null-town. What's wrong with that?
I feel that you haven't pursued and you're being a little soft on the spot, you gave your thoughts and asked questions, and you voted loli when orbo and I found loli as yellow scum.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Vinyl, you think Loli is going to flip yellow, riiiiight? In that case, there's something very wrong with your read list.
Wtf are you talking about?

Ok, so my big question to you is, if you think Loli is yellow, why are you considering looking into JTB toMorrow when he's confirmed not red?
Wtf are you saying, I said "We'll", not "I".

BarDulL

Town Vampire
What's wrong with that is that, by process of elimination, if you think Orbo is TOWN, then I MUST be red scum because JTB cannot be red scum.

From your point of view, things should look like this for you:

Loli = Yellow
Orbo = ?
BarDulL = ?
JTB = NOT RED
Ori - Cop

Ergo, one of myself and Orbo must be the final red. HOWEVER, you are postulating that we are both Town, which doesn't make sense at all because one of myself/Orbo must be scum from your point of view. But you're not showing that kind of hesitancy. Instead, you're saying that we're both Town and that the red scum is still out there (referencing JTB.)

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
And when I say, we'll look further into it, I meant we'll see what Jtb is when when loli flips, what I mostly think that she's scum.

Top Bottom